View Single Post
Old 08-07-2023, 02:29 PM   #8
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisune Karnon View Post
I voted for PissBoi to lose. Why? Overconfidence and arrogance to the winning/losing of polls. By stating "So I'm feeling pretty confident here as I don't ever lose on these types of threads," it makes me feel like you should lose more. I would have voted for Fruitless to lose otherwise.
This post is the very centre of the issue with this site. It's full of fantasists.

Essentially, so many submissive men on this site who WANT a man to be dominant, but when a man is alpha, when a man is dominant - they simply can't handle it.

Anyone who is submissive SHOULD be voting for Fruitless. Fruitless is a broken down, faggy submissive. Losing this thread would literally be such a good thing for him, he doesn't realize yet but it would be so fun for him.

°°°°

Either way, it's not over until the fat lady sings, and Fruitless isn't singing yet so

Submissive men, vote Fruitless as your loser so that you can empower a dominant man.

Dominant men, vote Fruitless as your loser so that you can help your fellow submissive become better and more accustomed to his role.
The above are piss shots that I owe Getdare. In order to count, I must be observed drinking them so message me on Skype and tell me that you're willing to watch me and I will drink some piss shots for you!
Last Five Observers Were:
Youngladuk (29), Fruitlessventure (40), Domsub (10), Babygirlblackout (20), Kitsune (30)

Commenting on my Ask Me Anything thread or my Dare Thread, or doing a PM Dare will add Piss Shots to my counter!
PissBoi is offline   Reply With Quote