View Single Post
Old 06-14-2022, 03:25 PM   #18
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaybeHailey View Post
Week report so far. I have started wearing the skirts again this week. I rolled each day for my 2 rules to follow. On Monday, I rolled a 2 and a 3, meaning a thong and no hitching down my skirt. For today, Tuesday, I rolled a 1 and a 3 again, meaning any panties and no hitching again. Excited to see how the rest of the week goes.

I did not go to the gym today, but I did yesterday. As per the rules I had to wear a butt plug to and from the gym, change in an open area, and workout in my smallest booty shorts and sports bra only. I wore my plug to the gym but was too nervous to take it out in the open since there were a decent amount of people around so I took it out in the bathroom. Same with putting it back in. There were too many people for me to comfortably do it. Hopefully this is okay, but probably not. I await anymore rules or tasks.
Excellent work Hailey loving your reports. As for not removing and placing your plug in the changing room area, it does seem rather unfortunate to have to punish you when you've otherwise been so exact at following the rules, but a rule is a rule and if breaking it had no consequence then there'd be no incentive to follow the rule in the future.

As such, let's treat each rule break the same as the skirt punishments. Other users may add to this list but for now I've lifted it straight from my dare. You broke the rules twice, so that's two punishments.

The following punishments can be selected once:
- No bra for the rest of the dare
- Anonymously post a picture of your nipple online
- Edge in a public place
- Get fully naked before you are allowed to use the toilet for the rest of the dare
- Wear nipple clamps or clothespins for at least half an hour each day, including 10 minutes outside your home

The following punishments may be repeated:
- Tell someone that you're not wearing panties and offer them to check. Keep going until someone accepts.
- Extend the dare another 2 days with even shorter skirts
- Make someone cum on you somewhere visible (not to be covered by clothes). No washing for 24 hours
- Undo your button to below where your bra would normally sit for 24 hours
- Piss on a pair of your panties until they are soaked, stuff them in your mouth and suck your piss out
- No peeing in a conventional toilet for 24 hours
- Ask someone to give you 20 over the knee spanks

Hopefully tomorrow you'll be more lucky with the people in the changing room, or will conjure a way to take your plug in and out without getting noticed.

Last edited by sharkey6910; 06-14-2022 at 03:38 PM.
sharkey6910 is offline   Reply With Quote