View Single Post
Old 07-07-2021, 02:03 AM   #1575
Simi

For the filthy piss pigs punishment #2....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub
Get your puppy and yourself nice and hydrated. I'm sure you know when you are ready than I do. Make sure he is nice and bursting. Put yourself in the bathtub, and plug the drain. Put your legs over your head, and relieve yourself. Mouth open please, because I know you don't mind. Swallow as you please.

I'll take your very best in that position. If it doesn't work, then so be it. I ask you to try though

Shame it's too high for him, in that case he can get in the bath tub. 69 position with you, with him on all fours. No need to actually touch him though, but do keep your mouth open

Sounds doable to you? Definitely not doable for me, but I have a feeling you do this a hell of a lot more.

So Last night after i finished my play session with my Owner I decided it was time to get to work on my tasks from Blue. I had drunk a reasonable amount that day so my bladder was filling and puppy had had a few beers so i thought it wouldn't be too long before puppy was ready…. If any of you have tried coordinating 2 peoples bodies you all surely no how unlikely it is for them to both be ready at the right time. Around midnight i decided to start holding so i would be ready for when puppy was…

Fast forward to about 90 minutes later!!!! When puppy finally had enough in his bladder for me we went into the bathroom together. We don't have the largest of tubs, its only a fairly small flat and i am not enough of a contortionist to be able to do a golden shower to myself, instead i went into my dog bowl and kneeled up for puppy to then pour that on me… As you can imagine despite me being rather full holding it for 90 minutes meant it wasn't particularly weak, my piss smelled very strong and i forced myself to keep my mouth open during it, I probably swallowed a couple of mouthfuls of my piss. By this point and still from the session earlier i was feeling rather subby and horny, so i leant back for puppy to release on me. Unfortunately his also was rather strong, and very bitter (Beery piss isn't a good taste) As ordered I kept my mouth open and i did swallow everything that went in, given how strong both our piss was though lapping it up didn't feel like a smart idea however (Sorry blue)

I spent maybe 5 minutes wallowing like a piggy completely covered in piss before quickly rinsing off before heading to bed, still with the taste of pups piss in my mouth. I know this was meant to be punishing and well maybe you take pleasure in how much it made me horny and craving to touch as I went to bed, denied as always… And yes when i woke up in the morning the taste actually still lingered, causing me to wake up and be instantly feeling very piggy.

Thank you Blue :P

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Simi for this post: