View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 02:59 AM   #13
Simi

Remember i did request you post any keywords in CAPITAL LETTERS AND BOLD for them to count. If you are one of my friends you may post up to 4 daily. If it is not capital or bold pig may well miss the instruction when she does her tally
Keyword count so far
HORNY PIGGY: 1 Assigned/ 0 done so far (yay thank you Jaro, will do this after piggy has been a good girl in her pigsty)
DEEPLY PIGGY 1 Assigned/ 0 done so far Pig will do it as she starts to do her pigsty time
JUST A THING: 1 Assigned, 1 Completed. Piggy did it before he training file for Vive last night.
NAKED NINJA: 1 Assigned, 1 Completed. Piggy was dripping with piss from her first dirty piggy while she did it.
PLUGGED PIGGY: 3 Assigned, 0 Completed. Piggy will try to take her tail for her pigsty time, it's a very large plug for pig to take so she may have to save it til after a fuck pig session
DIRTY PIGGY: 2 Assigned, 1 Completed. Piggy did it with this mornings piss(I started to do Kangers taks of getting a pair of very filthy panties) piggy is smelling already.
THIRSTY PIG: 1 Assigned, 0 Completed. Piggy will do this later on this evening so piggy has slightly more diluted piss before starting to try it.
MARKED: 3 Assigned, 3 Completed. Piggy is sat here with the 3 assigned pharases so far on her, I love GetDare on my chest, filthy fuckpig and useless pig on my belly plenty more space for more.
PIGSTY: 3 Assigned, 0 Completed. Piggy will begin doing these straight after her post. Thank you for helping piggy with her nasty pigsty
USELESS: 2 Assigned, 1 Completed. Piggy did one of these last night, piggy felt dirty knowing what she offered herself for and couldnt help her thoughts coming back to it each time. Thank you for helping piggy know her place.
FUCKPIG: 2 Assigned, 0 Completed. Pig needs to stretch her dirty arse more for you. Pig uses one of two dildoswhen playing and at the moment cant take her biggest one. Piggy will spend some time stretching to make herself able to feel properly filled for you. (if people want I may be able to post a photo of pigs didlos and plug so you can see what piggy will be using for your pleasure.)

Thank you everyone so far for your tasks for piggy. Looking forward to receiving many more of them in future and letting everyone use this piggy thoroughly!

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Simi for this post: