View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 10:45 AM   #1
Simi

Default 2000 ways to degrade (A piggy's celebration)

Hello all, as I was approaching the 2000th post I was thinking of what to do for a celebration thread and I decided to see how many ways you can think of to degrade a little piggy

You can choose to do this by either giving me nicely degrading tasks (bare in mind limits and the fact I live with family, if you are unsure ask) or by verbally degrading (you can do both and keep posting as much as you want) or by indulging in the use of my keywords.

I will report back with any of the tasks and if I deem it appropriate/possible there may be a few photos added on my profile from them I will also report back on any well written degrading comments and let you know just how squirmy you made this piggy If you manage to excite my piggy side and suitably degrade her she will spend 5 minutes edging to your comment for you. Remember she is a practiced humiliation slut so put some thought into degrading her.

You also have the option of assigning me keywords, you can do this in addition to the other options, with keywords as they will be repeated so often I won't do full reports on them individually, I will keep a tally in the thread and report back what I managed to complete each time. Please consider these keywords as inspiration if you are struggling on coming up with things to humiliate my inner pig. Consider me your willing guinea piggy for degredation.

You only have 4 weeks to use the keywords but you can keep tasking piggy and degrading her after it.

For keywords each person is allowed a maximum of 2 per day, 4 if you are a friend of mine.. For them to count post them in CAPITAL LETTERS AND BOLD

Keywords:
HORNY PIGGY: Piggy will listen to the current masturabation loop for her bearer of shame training (from vive hypnosis)
DEEPLY PIGGY: Piggy will listen to 1 loop of vive's Piggy Fractionation to drive her deeper into her piggy mind
JUST A THING: piggy will listen to a loop of Vive’s Thing Fractionation, it will put her in a very submissive and objectified mindset
NAKED NINJA: Type this and piggy will practice her next Karate competition kata 3 times for you in the nude
PLUGGED PIGGY: This will add 15 minutes to piggy being filled by her large piggy tail
DIRTY PIGGY: Piggy will pour her next load of piss over her
THIRSTY PIG: Piggy will have 2 glasses of water before her next piss which she will happily guzzle up for you
MARKED: followed by a word or sentence and piggy will write it on herself in permanent marker (I will only write on places that wont be seen at work/by family)
PIGSTY: Piggy will spend 15 minutes crawling around her room, cleaning it and oinking for you
USELESS: If piggy is given this she will spend 5 minutes kneeling in corner time, thinking about how useless a piggy she is
FUCKPIG: everytime piggy is called this she will spend 15 minutes fucking her biggest toy that she can take anally

Lets make my subby piggy side squirm
-oinks and squeals in anticipation-

PS anyone who doesn't want to degrade and just share the love of piggies feel free to share piggy photos and artwork! Pigs rule!

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is online now   Reply With Quote