View Single Post
Old 09-21-2018, 07:28 AM   #9
Simi

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Post
Yeah, you're a real angel!

More questiooooons!

What forums do you usually look at on getdare? If, like me, you just spam "unread posts", what types of threads do you usually click on when you see them pop up?

What's your favourite piggy play thing you've done? ^.^

What's the best pizza topping?

Meow?

The last question is especially important!

On forums i look first at my subscribed threads, then unread, then normally look into the dungeon and getdare.com (that order mainly)
If i see names of those i know having posted i normally look, and i peek at any of the newer threads

On fave piggy play
Piggy play solo was simply plugged with my piggy tail and giving a special dressing to my salad in my bowl before eating it (followed by licking my bowl clean).
With someone the things that made me sink most deeply into the piggy headspace is probably when Rex inserted his cock including cage into my arse and pissed, and later that day i believe I was just ordered to stay in place at the bottom of the shower while he cleaned himself, it strangely put me in the most deeply piggy headspace which was kinda fun, just sort of reinforcing piggies position and the fact even his dirty water was cleaner than piggy was at that point

On Pizza
I always like BBQ and meat on a pizza, ideally with mushrooms sweetcorn and pepper too

Meow?
Mrrowow!

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Oooh shiny new link! I wonder whats under the spoiler...

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)Tasks on hold

Last edited by Simi; 09-21-2018 at 08:07 AM. Reason: Spelling...dont type responses on painkillers lol
Simi is online now   Reply With Quote