View Single Post
Old 03-04-2018, 06:54 AM   #1
Simi

Default Use my puppy! (illputitin)

I am sure many of you have encountered either me or my puppy illputitin before on GD (both been here on off for about 5 years) and this is your chance to use him!

I claimed him as mine back in October and will be collaring him in the upcoming months as my pet. He is in chastity and will be staying that way permanently in time (and I will soon be sealing his spare key away in a nice little resin dog tag) However as we do live quite far apart and puppy has more spare time than me I was wondering if you lovely perverted people of getdare would care to help torment and amuse yourselves with my little puppy bitch.

You can find my puppy’s full list of likes, limits and toys here but the main likes I want to focus on is anal, piss and humiliation based tasks. At the time of writing this we are working him to the point where he can self fist again. As a rule he has to ask my permission to pee so tasks including it will be done when I assign them to him. (after all puppies need their owners to take them for walkies) Puppy is under orders to do enemas on a daily basis so his arse will always be useable for my entertainment. If you have any suggestions for new rules for my puppy feel free to post them here and I will consider adding them for a while (or longer if I like them)

Additionally every sensible new task or post commenting on my puppy’s reports etc will get him an extra 30 minutes with his tail in.

We will mainly be using this list like I said when he is feeling subby to keep him focused on his obedience while I am otherwise occupied, I will be telling him to work through all tasks in this thread although I will have the right to veto any I consider inappropriate. Puppy will be writing full reports for all tasks in this thread and may do pictures for some if the task is suitable but there will be no face pictures amongst them.

If people want to check out my pup’s training have a look at his tumblr (puppy-locked(dot)tumblr(dot)com) which is where we will be uploading any pictures for puppy’s tasks as well as a few nice little extras.

ALL TASKS SENT TO PUPPY MUST BE SENT HERE SO THAT I CAN SEE THEM. This allows everyone to enjoy seeing all the tasks that puppy is doing as well rather than hiding them off in PMs.

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)

Last edited by Simi; 03-04-2018 at 02:49 PM.
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote