View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 02:13 AM   #31
Dutch
getDare Sweetheart

Crossdressing
Hmmmm im not much into crossdressing... but it has happened on occasion (very little tho)

1. What fashion style do you go for? None really. I got dared to.
2. Do you do it as its embarrasing? Embarrasment helps.
3. Do you do it as it turns you on? I do it as it turns somebody else on, lets put it that way.
4. Do you do it as you want to act as a female? I always act a bit like a girl. Crossdressing doesnt really help that.
5. Is it a punishment or treat? Id say more of a punishment?
6. Just clothing or add ons (make up, shaving, lotions) to? Just clothing.
7. Is it just being in the clothes or doing stuff while dressed? Doing what kinds of stuff?
8. When CD are you a boy dressed as a girl? That would appear to define crossdressing now wouldnt it?
9. When CD are you a girl? Not really
10. Do you want to do things sexually as a boy or girl? Well I seem to have all the boy bits?

Anal

1. Is it about size or amount of items? Never thought I'd say this but size seems to matter.
2. Normal or strange items prefered? Any items that dont damage me
3. Like to push in part way and use like a dildo? Yes.
4. Like to push all the way in (like grapes)? Yes.
5. Do you make sure it's clean inside first? Im more concerned about cleaning the bit that is going to be in me.
6. Do you like doing it on its own or while doing something else? Hmmm both can be fun I recon.
7. In private or risks of being caught? It depends on my mood.
8. Like to have stuff in you while going out in public (grapes, plug)? I want to try that at some point.
9. Do you want to stretch it? Not really.

Masturbating

1. Prefer to edge or go all the way? I hate edging so id rather go all the way.
2. Prefer to Use hands? I kinda have to LOL
3. Prefer to use toys/home made items? I'd love to use toys. But I need to find money to buy them
4. Do you like the location you have to cum to be mentioned? Ever since Leo's april dare... yes.
5. Do you like to use your cum for something? It can be used for anything other than making babies?
6. Prefer to look at photos, videos, use imagination? Im now shifting from photos and videos to imagination.
7. To have the above easy or hard to masturbate to? As in would you like it hard or easy to masturbate? It depends on the dare.
8. Like to be it as fast as possible? When I want to cum, then yes.
9. Like to spend a long time doing it? Spending more time doing it does increase intense-ness of the orgasm.

Mess

1. Do you prefer using things like food? Yeah. Its fun ^^.
2. Prefer other messy items (like paint)? Not so much, id be concerned about getting it in my mouth I think.
3. Do you like to have to use the mess after? Generally, no.
4. Do you like the mess to be easy to wash off? I'd love the mess to be washable with nice warm water and soap. I love the feeling of it washing off.
5. Do you like to know what mess will be used or a surprise? I like surprises.
6. Do you like to stay messy for a long time? Ehmmm... I'd like to be clean for sleepy time.
7. Do you like to just be messy yourself or get other things messy? Why dont you come over here and find out?
8. Like memories of the dare (keep items etc)? Not too much. I have good memories anyway and my room is already filled with crap, lolz. I like stuff that remind me of my friends and loved ones much much more.

Adopt a Pokemon!

24, male, switch.
If you have to ask my likes / limits, chances are you will never know.

Dutch is offline   Reply With Quote