getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Live Special Events (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   LIVE Werewolf Interactive Chat Game: Sunday October 28th, 3:00 PM EDT (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=351872)

Heart 10-14-2018 07:17 AM

WW Day! I love the game.

KittenLicks 10-14-2018 09:00 AM

Hey everyone, this is happening in about 3 hours. :) If you're new to the game, have a look at the first post, where Heart explains the basic rules. Feel free to ask me if you don't understand anything! I don't bite, only lick. <3

KittenLicks 10-14-2018 11:49 AM

This is starting in about 10 minutes, in The Scene room! :D Drop by and enjoy some murder and intrigue!

KittenLicks 10-14-2018 01:56 PM

Thanks a bunch to everyone that participated! We had an absolute-last-second Villager victory, and I had a blast hosting. It was such fun watching all the finger-pointing and blame-shifting. :3

If you have any suggestions to improve the game, check out the Werewolf discussion thread.

Bloxo 10-14-2018 01:59 PM

Thanks for hosting!! Best game yet!

humiliation_sub 10-14-2018 08:35 PM

After hearing how this game went, I feel obligated to share a tiny Werewolf strategy tidbit with y'all.

No lynches are always bad for town unless you're in a situation where a single mislynch would win the game for the Wolves. Even a randomly-chosen lynch is better than a no lynch in almost every situation.

When you no lynch, you're replacing a town-chosen kill with a Wolf-chosen kill. The town-chosen kill has at least a chance of hitting a Wolf. The Wolf-chosen kill doesn't. You're losing out on opportunities to kill Wolves when you no lynch.

The only exception is when the total number of players remaining equals the number of wolves, doubled, plus 2 (e.g. 6 players/2 wolves, or 4 players/1 wolf, etc). In this case, a mislynch would end the game, so it's better to no lynch and make your decision in the next day phase when you have less people remaining to choose from. This situation is called Mislynch-and-Lose (MyLo).

Also, I'm very proud of my subby for doing such a good hosting job. ^.^

Sain 10-17-2018 08:40 AM

Hi everyone!

KittenLicks has invited me to host the next game. It will be at the same time as usual, on Sunday October 21, at 3 PM EDT.

I'm going to be trying something a bit different. I made a list of possible roles that could be in the game, but you won't know which roles actually are in the game. So when there's a guy claiming to be a certain role...that role might not actually be in the game.

Role List Here

I hope to see you all there! :D

KittenLicks 10-17-2018 08:43 AM

I'm definitely going to be there. :D Have you added it to the live calendar yet?

Sain 10-17-2018 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittenLicks (Post 3458727)
I'm definitely going to be there. :D Have you added it to the live calendar yet?

Yes (if I did it right). I also edited the title of this thread just because I can. :p

Heart 10-17-2018 08:52 AM

I'll hopefully be at a theme park sunday, but if I'm not I will be there!

I enjoy gD WW!

KittenLicks 10-21-2018 11:00 AM

Werewolf in an hour, right? :D

KittenLicks 10-21-2018 11:54 AM

This is happening in about 5 minutes, in the Scene room in getDare chat! Come one, come all, let's hunt some werewolves! :D

imakward 10-21-2018 03:40 PM

I loved this game everyone should try it super fun

KittenLicks 10-21-2018 03:44 PM

Yup! This was a really fun game! Thanks a bunch for hosting, Sain. <3

And I think we all learned an important lesson: Never vote to lynch Happy, the entire town will dogpile you. :D

imakward 10-21-2018 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittenLicks (Post 3463469)
Yup! This was a really fun game! Thanks a bunch for hosting, Sain. <3

And I think we all learned an important lesson: Never vote to lynch Happy, the entire town will dogpile you. :D

That is very true True!!