lick the tongue, of the person to your right, 5 times

Rating:
Submitted by:
Roll Dice
Turn Manager
Content Settings

Truth or Dare Sets

user You must login or register to post comments.

Nick:  Pass:

Mistress Looking for a very submissive slave to train and dominate Kinks : humiliation, pegging, Chasity,ass worship,rope play, toilet play,feet worship,cbt,anal, bondage,Joi,cei,cum, edging, Sissy training Sph kik me at mistressjudy785
1Slave
1Slave posted March 26, 2023
Turned out to be a pretty hot guy. Appreciated it, his gf didn't
LockMasterMaoam
LockMasterMaoam posted December 5, 2022
My ultimate is fantasy is that I would be taken as a sex slave. That they would force me to take molly and tie me up in front of a window. Fucking my ass with toys/machines etc, cover me in cum, slap my pussy. Just be used and humiliated all day long as the little slut that i Am
lacyanal
lacyanal posted November 20, 2015
Hey masters or daddy's. This little one is looking to be kidnapped and used how ever masters wants. I'm not talking about online, I want this in real life. I don't want to have to work, I want to be locked away when not in use. Milk me like a hucow, dress me like a latex doll, leave me in a tight latex bag with a vibrater. Tie me up, hang me, use and abuse me. I don't want a life outside of being daddy's little slave. Or masters little slut.
Naughtyslave20
Naughtyslave20 posted April 24, 2015
I'm a slave that do anything to please the master or misstress... My only limit is that I dont inseret things in ass completly. I like to be used on cam.... Verry young bitch slave here!
YOUNGSLAVE16
YOUNGSLAVE16 posted April 11, 2014
My mate had to do that, sad thing was I was the person on her right once she did the dare she decided that wasn't enough pinned me down and practically snoged me
LittleNinja
LittleNinja posted October 22, 2012
ok this is one of the easiest dares ever even if i have to kiss my sister
emovampirewilliam
emovampirewilliam posted March 27, 2012
it's my cartoon-monkey :-(
desejo
desejo posted March 7, 2012
Post a Comment
Please abide by the getDare posting policies.
  • Posting of links to websites is not permitted.
  • BB code and smiles are not enabled.
  • Forum rules apply to Truth or Dare comments.
  • Comments are not for site questions or support.

You are not currently logged in. Login or register to post.

decoration