Have a random player hold a small piece of candy in their mouth. The person dared must remove it using only their mouth.

Rating:
Submitted by:
Roll Dice
Turn Manager
Content Settings

Truth or Dare Sets

user You must login or register to post comments.

Nick:  Pass:

The random player, the others chose was another male
rhl
rhl posted January 31, 2024
I am mistress laura seeking a committe and submissive slave to explore with me Kik>newspodcastersPm me and let explore together slut
Mis laura
Mis laura posted November 4, 2023
I have two pairs of handcuffs and school tomorrow, I want a challenge but not to get stuck just to edge and then get out after some work, help?
PoloQween
PoloQween posted March 7, 2021
Well, it was fine because it was with my boyfriend so. We just kinda started making out after that for 20 mins
Unicorns87
Unicorns87 posted December 29, 2015
online female sub looking for dom male or female is fine to give me dares contact me here (ps must be ok with underage i'll tell you how old if you contact me! ;) )
horny.babe
horny.babe posted August 17, 2015
Hey masters or daddy's. This little one is looking to be kidnapped and used how ever masters wants. I'm not talking about online, I want this in real life. I don't want to have to work, I want to be locked away when not in use. Milk me like a hucow, dress me like a latex doll, leave me in a tight latex bag with a vibrater. Tie me up, hang me, use and abuse me. I don't want a life outside of being daddy's little slave. Or masters little slut.
Naughtyslave20
Naughtyslave20 posted April 24, 2015
I'm a girl and my mates still made me do that instead of her mouth she used her vagina -.-
LittleNinja
LittleNinja posted October 22, 2012
shame im alone
linda.green7777
linda.green7777 posted August 21, 2012
Post a Comment
Please abide by the getDare posting policies.
  • Posting of links to websites is not permitted.
  • BB code and smiles are not enabled.
  • Forum rules apply to Truth or Dare comments.
  • Comments are not for site questions or support.

You are not currently logged in. Login or register to post.

decoration