Walk up to a random person whose not playing, and ask them if they'll do your makeup. Keep asking different people until one says yes. When they say yes, let them.

Rating:
Submitted by:
Roll Dice
Turn Manager
Content Settings

Truth or Dare Sets

user You must login or register to post comments.

Nick:  Pass:

Im looking for a good slave who roleplays as everyone and everything I want. He has to be very obedient and quick to reply. He has to respect my fantasies.If interested my kik is Cosfan1Kik me writing something that would convince me to pick you as my slave based on the previous message.P.S.If youre European its betterkik: Cosfan1
Cosfan18
Cosfan18 posted February 26, 2020
hotel alone looking to sub all night kik jobud24
roarkrage24
roarkrage24 posted August 19, 2019
I finally got a girl from my school to now she thinks im gay
JustAboy32
JustAboy32 posted October 19, 2018
Pm I will be your wedgie slave and if I say no I will do anything you tell me to do
Guest453
Guest453 posted July 7, 2015
I am looking for a online mistress to dominate me on skype.Are you interested?- I will only cum when you tell me, meaning if you feel that i don't deserve to cum in a week for example, i will respect it as your slave and i will not cum in a week. I also like ballbusting and cock torture. I will do almost anything you will tell me to, and i deserve to be punished if i disobey. note: my english is not perfect, but i do understand well, and i think my english is understandable.If you are interested add me on skypeskype name: nix93)
nixnix671
nixnix671 posted June 17, 2014
Looking for my first edging dare. Can anyone help me?
ausgymnast
ausgymnast posted August 25, 2013
who wants to chat?
DoWhatEyeSay
DoWhatEyeSay posted August 12, 2013
Hi everyone(;
bigdickbanditt22
bigdickbanditt22 posted April 26, 2013
Post a Comment
Please abide by the getDare posting policies.
  • Posting of links to websites is not permitted.
  • BB code and smiles are not enabled.
  • Forum rules apply to Truth or Dare comments.
  • Comments are not for site questions or support.

You are not currently logged in. Login or register to post.

decoration