Have someone in the room read some of your texts.

Rating:
Submitted by:
Roll Dice
Turn Manager
Content Settings

Truth or Dare Sets

user You must login or register to post comments.

Nick:  Pass:

Come check me out live if you want to jerk off ;) I have my lovense bluetooth vibrator you can control! chaturbate***/naturelily
naturelily
naturelily posted November 17, 2020
Wow!!!
M234
M234 posted July 7, 2018
see my true side loves
gary obeys
gary obeys posted November 23, 2015
the girl's phone had texts that said when are you coming over and let me see a pic baby! lol she was so embarrassed
prevst
prevst posted April 12, 2015
Dogs can't read
iwannahole
iwannahole posted September 7, 2013
Im young boy m . I need full control master who control: my toilet times my clothes i wear weather to wear underwear bath and wash times my cum releasing if at all my food intake my hobbies weather im allowd or not when and how to sleep who i talk to on sites who i am allowed to meet MY SKYPE: seksybox
edvard
edvard posted June 28, 2013
#1barsh46Junior Member Join Date: Mar 2011Posts: 2Blog Entries: 1 carpit tack braTake a bra 2 sizes small fill the bra with carpet tacks use fabric tape push the carpet tacks into the tape sew around the tape cut the tips of the bra out make a one inch hole 2 inch straight pins push the straight pins into opening of the bra so the tips of the straight pins leaving a 1/2 inch opening between the tips of straight pins. Now put the Bra on and fasten it forcing the nipples thru the straight pins and then push all the straight pins into the nipples.
barsh46
barsh46 posted November 23, 2012
thats not good =(
mrfunnybone
mrfunnybone posted January 15, 2012
Post a Comment
Please abide by the getDare posting policies.
  • Posting of links to websites is not permitted.
  • BB code and smiles are not enabled.
  • Forum rules apply to Truth or Dare comments.
  • Comments are not for site questions or support.

You are not currently logged in. Login or register to post.

decoration