Rodeo: bronco riding. Get a crazy ride on your choosen horse, till he/she gets exausted (ride on the upper legs or on the back of a poor player )

Rating:
Submitted by:
Roll Dice
Turn Manager
Content Settings

Truth or Dare Sets

user You must login or register to post comments.

Nick:  Pass:

I am a young teen male I want to be fully controlled by a mistress. s n a p is tabentley1yoro please add
taben
taben posted June 18, 2020
I did that before and have video proof. a big black lady rode me around her living room. clip is for sale
BIGTENCountry12
BIGTENCountry12 posted October 19, 2015
its better when you plat t or d with cousins .you get to see them for real lol
Jason Boy
Jason Boy posted March 1, 2013
I was the horse and omg it was so weird because the lads made me and another girl do it naked but we also shared undies like sexybitch2000 said and her boobies were bouncing on my back and she wet herself laughing, It was so weird but my mate said she loved it and she also said 'we should do it again sometime girlie' -.-
LittleNinja
LittleNinja posted October 22, 2012
Naked isn't the problem it's when the rider decides to hump u the whole time that things get tricky
Daregirl1313
Daregirl1313 posted August 24, 2012
I had to give the person the ride when I was to tired to move they took me back to the stable (bed) and tied my up I fell asleep don't know what happened to me but when they hint at stuff I get an idea lol
amazing?
amazing? posted January 10, 2012
Harder: Do it naked.
BeatBotBoom
BeatBotBoom posted April 20, 2011
Have the "poor" player slide the legs our your underwear onto their legs and try to either throw you off or rip your undie, whicheva comes first. also... Will people send me embarrassing dares to do? I have no limits and can go outside or to town, I love pain, wedgies, pee, poop, family, spanking, public, etc.
sexybitch2000
sexybitch2000 posted February 26, 2011
Post a Comment
Please abide by the getDare posting policies.
  • Posting of links to websites is not permitted.
  • BB code and smiles are not enabled.
  • Forum rules apply to Truth or Dare comments.
  • Comments are not for site questions or support.

You are not currently logged in. Login or register to post.

decoration