allow a random girl to do your makeup and nails (don't forget the dress and nails) and go on with your day like so

Rating:
Submitted by:
Roll Dice
Turn Manager
Content Settings

Truth or Dare Sets

user You must login or register to post comments.

Nick:  Pass:

If you are ready to serve me and obey my command to be fully dominated as my personal slave to enjoy my sweet tasks session atm which I will make use of my new toys, if you are honest and trustworthy slave you will get a rewards from the VIP BDSM management, before the rewards I will have to create a VIP BDSM lifestyle for you Kik:Missgold122
Goddess J
Goddess J posted August 18, 2023
Come check me out live if you want to jerk off ;) I have my lovense bluetooth vibrator you can control! chaturbate. com/naturelily
naturelily
naturelily posted November 17, 2020
Was dressed in a locking pink maid uniform with locking pink heels, the group with the key each (All girls) with pink nails and makeup... Embarrassing!
LegLovingSissy
LegLovingSissy posted June 7, 2018
this was an ill timed dare for me. My day was to do what these female rivals of mine beat me. They whored me up and then had me do amauter night at a local club. it was full nude bar
BIGTENCountry12
BIGTENCountry12 posted February 29, 2016
You friends sound like fun
zumzum
zumzum posted May 10, 2015
I was dressed with a light blue bra, matching panties, stockings that matched my skin tone, some ballet flats, a bright red blouse with a matching skirt, a blonde wig, and my nails matched my skirt and blouse. The girl put makeup everywhere on my face. She even gave me fake boobs to put in the bra.
Portalime
Portalime posted May 9, 2015
She made me look gay with pink nails bra panties then had me fill my mouth with tampons then put 10 in panties then had to keep it
anglebrightiscute
anglebrightiscute posted January 14, 2014
Post a Comment
Please abide by the getDare posting policies.
  • Posting of links to websites is not permitted.
  • BB code and smiles are not enabled.
  • Forum rules apply to Truth or Dare comments.
  • Comments are not for site questions or support.

You are not currently logged in. Login or register to post.

decoration