Have a friend help you do an elavator wedgie. Have a friend hold your underwear and go up an elevator while you are still outside of it.

Rating:
Submitted by:
Roll Dice
Turn Manager
Content Settings

Truth or Dare Sets

user You must login or register to post comments.

Nick:  Pass:

Im Seeking A boy Slave Who Loves Pleasing his Master And Loves Being An Obedient 3 Holed Slut.I Want Someone Talkative, Caring, Adventurous.My Likes: Anal, Teasing, Orgasm Denial, Creampies, Humiliation, Bondage, Blindfolds,Online Play, Bodywriting, Pain, Degradation, Insertions, Panties, Household Items, Temperature Play, Pussy Torture, Nipple Torture, Spit Play, Pet Play, Asshole Worship, Public Play, Ass Worship, Body Worship, Wedgies, Enemas, ExhibitionDislike: Anything IllegalGeneral Requirements:- Obedient- Committed- Attentive- Funny- Loyal- Creative- Pictures Of Tasks/Punishments Given (Face Optional)- Videos Of Tasks/Punishments Given(Face Optional)- KinkyInterested KIK ME@ marieclara533 Telegram@ misss_clara
Mistressclara12
Mistressclara12 posted January 21, 2024
I'd like to publicly praise my slave, filth, for her year of dedication and hard work. She is shy and doesn't feel good enough, but I'm sure you'll all disagree! She is in orgasm denial for over ten months, and will likely never cum again. She never wears underwear and spends most days in painful rope ties or clamps or both.She is not allowed hot food, hot showers, or a bed.She is a true no-limits slave and she doesn't know how lucky I feel to have her.
Kaz47
Kaz47 posted November 25, 2016
i am down to only 3 pairs of underwear now
vaxon65
vaxon65 posted July 16, 2016
Umm is it ok to have a bleeding anus that looks like u had a period?
Dareme?
Dareme? posted December 27, 2013
alicethedomme can i please be your slave?
male_sub
male_sub posted June 26, 2013
Be my Slave servant
alicethedomme
alicethedomme posted April 28, 2013
Give me wedgie dares
Wedgiesaremylife
Wedgiesaremylife posted April 3, 2013
Give me a darw
Adventurous13
Adventurous13 posted March 30, 2013
Post a Comment
Please abide by the getDare posting policies.
  • Posting of links to websites is not permitted.
  • BB code and smiles are not enabled.
  • Forum rules apply to Truth or Dare comments.
  • Comments are not for site questions or support.

You are not currently logged in. Login or register to post.

decoration