PDA

View Full Version : Torture Academy

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

Lolathebeastess
04-27-2015, 04:40 AM
[QUOTE=TheKidWithSkills;1507943]I've searched for threads like this and they all seem to be dead, if not and I missed it, let this die.

Welcome to Torture Academy. This is a school for brats who always misbehave. Each student needs 1,000 points to graduate.
I am your principal, TheKidWithSkills. I can accept teachers and students. I can also fire teachers and expel students as well as giving out tasks.
There are certain types of teachers as listed below;
The Strict Teacher: This teacher has a zero tolerance policy and spanks students along with giving detention for minor infractions. This teacher often punishes smart allecs, emos, preps, gamers, outdoors people, and troublemakers.
The Coach: This teacher favors sports teams over students’ wellbeing. This leads to nerds and band geeks being punished by him.
The Sports Hating Know it All: This teacher despises sports and anything to do with him so he/she goes out of his/her way to punish cheerleaders and jocks.
The Cool Teacher: This teacher cares about popularity so he ignores bullies and picks his victims at the beginning of the year. His victims consist of observers and artists.
As you can tell, we have a great diversity of students as listed below;
Band Geeks (wedgies, bondage, spanking): These students are constantly practicing driving everyone crazy. Teachers tend to spank them and other students lightly bully them to get them to stop playing their horrible music.
Smartallecs (verbal humiliation,wedgies, spankings, corner time,lines): Smartallecs tend to be ignored and punished because they never have anything nice to say. Teachers and students hate and have no patience for them causing them to be bullied and punished most of the time.
Emos (extreme pain, spanking, bondage): Emos, your emotional state often distract you of your school work leading to you being punished. You tend to be in pain and often show it causing teachers to go easy on you. This means you tend to only get spankings and timeouts with some bondage to keep you from breaking down.
Nerds (wedgies, bondage, public, messy): Nerds teachers love you but, unfortunately bullies tend to target you causing you to be humiliated in public almost daily. They love to ruin your stuff and lock you in lockers.
Observer: (Organism Denial, lines, corner time, detention): Observers don’t do much to cause harm but, are often in the wrong place at the wrong time. This leads to them getting in trouble unfairly. Thankfully the punishments are normally light.
Jock (public, pee, poop, messy, bladder, control, exercise) :Jocks your coach is not pleased with you. You lost last season so your coach forces you to get down and dirty and exercise. Teachers tend to not let you go to the bathroom as a punishment for losing last season.
Preps (clothing control, crossdressing): Preps obsession with fashion often causes them to disregard the school uniform causing nurses to give them embarrassing clothing to teach you a lesson.
Cheerleader (exercise, wedgie, spanking, messy, public): Cheerleaders haven’t been showing much pep lately infuriating the coach. She makes you practice until you’re a mess along with taking you out in public to show them what you got. If you slack off you will be spanked. Cheerleaders often give others wedgies if they are being held up by an unenthusiastic teammate.
Artists ( messy, clothing control): Artists are often making messes and getting it all over their clothes forcing them to get clothes from the nurse seizing all control of their choice in clothing.
Gamers (diapers, pee, poop, bladder control): Gamers are always on their video games and learned to hide their devices from teachers. However, they lack to notice when their bladder’s full and often go in their pants. Some have resorted to diapers to hide this problem.
Outdoors People (public, messy, nature, pee, poop): Outdoors types aren’t afraid of anything, they often go in their pants for the fun of it and don’t mind getting dirty and down with nature. They are good students but, are often an unneeded distraction.
Troublemakers (public, spanking, corner time, lines, detention, messy, pee, poop, organism denial, extreme pain): Troublemakers never learn their lesson. Teachers are always punishing them and students are always torturing the troublemaker since they always ruin the other students’ fun.
Note: Public is always optional. Also you may only be a teacher or a student, not both.
I will accept twelve teachers. You may be more than one type of teacher.
Teacher application:
Name:
Teacher Type(s):
Contact info:
All students will be accepted unless I have a reason to believe you will cause problems on this thread. You may be more than one type of student.
Student Application:21 female

Name:Lola
Student Type(s):troublemaker preps
Method of Contact pm kik lolathebeastess

foxygrace
04-27-2015, 04:54 PM
Student Applicantion:
Name:Lacy
Student types: Cheerleader
Method of contact: pm

babymicha3l
04-27-2015, 07:21 PM