PDA

View Full Version : Torture Academy

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

qt31415926
11-23-2014, 10:18 PM
STUDENTS do not hold your poop for 2 days, I'm vetoing that task.
And involving playing with poop or leave for 30 minutes I'm cutting it down to 15 minutes.

Thank you principal TheKidWithSkills! I don't think it is healthy and especially for a guy my age. You may have to chamge your dirt for a week or two to do it as well.

After lunch I took a 3 mile walk. I usually wear a thong but wore a diaper today. I had gone to lunch and did some shopping for a couple hours before the walk. At the halfway mark I pooped my diaper and it was wet as well. It has been raining off and on and there was no one on the street. When I got home I did some chorea and unpacked. I was probably in a poopey diaper for about an hour before I cleaned up. I don't think I will get a rash which is a danger if longer than hour. I don't like poo.

I have horrible internet on the phone now so it is hard to post except for trips to town...

Princess.Ashley
11-23-2014, 10:56 PM
name: Marshall
Student type(s): gamer, prep, cheerleader
Contact info: kik at rare_hoovy24 or pm here

Name: tied
Student Type(s): Emo, Nerd, Outdoors, Troublemaker
Method of Contact: PM here

limits: public, damaging property, illegal, social suicide, blackmail, permanent and semi permanent

Welcome to the academy. Please put your student type and points in your signature.

RidingLife
11-24-2014, 12:43 AM
New assignment:
Go to this site:
http://www.politicalcompass.org/test
Take the test and post the result. If you'd like to fake your answers that is fine, but your next assignment will be based on your result. I will not be making it any more difficult for anyone based on their result but the topic of your next assignment will be based on it.

For the Jocks and Cheerleaders, you will take this test as well, however you will do it while doing 30 pushups between each page.

I will not be apart of this study because I feel this survey is biased and manipulative. The test's creator is obviously leaning and skewing the questions to favor one view point over an other. This is technically called a bias of "leading questions" where the wording of the question is loaded in such a way to sway the respondents to answer in a predetermined or favored fashion.
Example: "Because corporations cannot be trusted to voluntarily protect the environment, they require regulation." This question plainly lays out a the widely held but entirely false assumption that all corporations are not to be trusted. This assumption poised as a fact leads the respondent to come to the solution proposed: regulation is the answer.

Another leading question is exemplified, "It is regrettable that many personal fortunes are made by people who simply manipulate money and contribute nothing to their society." To disagree with this statement would be to say, "It is good that people manipulate and contribute nothing", which would be to promote oneself in an unfavorable light, making the respondent feel they are somehow outside of social desirability. This action goes against most human nature, therefore showcasing the leading nature of the question.

Some questions such as, "Abortion, when the woman's life is not threatened, should always be illegal" are blatantly and purposefully confusing. Is the woman's life not threatened by the abortion or not by the sex that caused the pregnancy. Or it is "She has not decided not to get rid the child before not rejecting the unwarranted yet not unsolicited and ultimately non-un-invited sex"? What if I am pro-choice but feel that there should be very strict regulations on the doctors and the care given to women undergoing the surgery? AgreeDisagree? or Dis-not-agree?

There is also no way to be neutral to a situation posed by any question. "All authority should be questioned." I cant say I agree with that. When the sailboat is about to capsize into shark-infested waters and the captain yells to pull the port-side mast-lines, I do it without question. Though I cant say I disagree with the question either. ...I would give an example here, but I think the question "leads" the respondent well enough so they may create there own. What am I to answer? I am forced to choose either the militaristic-indoctrinated "Never Forget" view or the Treehugger/conspiracy theorist "Have you seen 'Loose Change'?" view?

While I do not wholeheartedly disagree with the obvious liberal and socially-conscious leanings of the questionnaire, I do disagree with survey biases, framing and obvious obscuring of perception.

Princess.Ashley
11-24-2014, 06:19 AM
I will not be apart of this study because I feel this survey is biased and manipulative. The test's creator is obviously leaning and skewing the questions to favor one view point over an other. This is technically called a bias of "leading questions" where the wording of the question is loaded in such a way to sway the respondents to answer in a predetermined or favored fashion.
Example: "Because corporations cannot be trusted to voluntarily protect the environment, they require regulation." This question plainly lays out a the widely held but entirely false assumption that all corporations are not to be trusted. This assumption poised as a fact leads the respondent to come to the solution proposed: regulation is the answer.

Another leading question is exemplified, "It is regrettable that many personal fortunes are made by people who simply manipulate money and contribute nothing to their society." To disagree with this statement would be to say, "It is good that people manipulate and contribute nothing", which would be to promote oneself in an unfavorable light, making the respondent feel they are somehow outside of social desirability. This action goes against most human nature, therefore showcasing the leading nature of the question.

Some questions such as, "Abortion, when the woman's life is not threatened, should always be illegal" are blatantly and purposefully confusing. Is the woman's life not threatened by the abortion or not by the sex that caused the pregnancy. Or it is "She has not decided not to get rid the child before not rejecting the unwarranted yet not unsolicited and ultimately non-un-invited sex"? What if I am pro-choice but feel that there should be very strict regulations on the doctors and the care given to women undergoing the surgery? AgreeDisagree? or Dis-not-agree?

There is also no way to be neutral to a situation posed by any question. "All authority should be questioned." I cant say I agree with that. When the sailboat is about to capsize into shark-infested waters and the captain yells to pull the port-side mast-lines, I do it without question. Though I cant say I disagree with the question either. ...I would give an example here, but I think the question "leads" the respondent well enough so they may create there own. What am I to answer? I am forced to choose either the militaristic-indoctrinated "Never Forget" view or the Treehugger/conspiracy theorist "Have you seen 'Loose Change'?" view?

While I do not wholeheartedly disagree with the obvious liberal and socially-conscious leanings of the questionnaire, I do disagree with survey biases, framing and obvious obscuring of perception.
If the test is so biased and trying to lean you to think one way or the other, than why did I score so vastly different than others, who all scored differently themselves. It's about answering the questions to what best fits your feelings. If you know a question is biased in a way that you don't agree, hit disagree. There's no reason to make a big deal about it on here.

Recently you've plagiarized an entire assignment and now you refuse to take part in a test that you clearly looked at more than one page of... It takes a grand total of five minutes. If you're not going to participate then you lose the points. Simple as that.

LitDarkness
11-24-2014, 07:05 AM
Thank you principal TheKidWithSkills! I don't think it is healthy and especially for a guy my age. You may have to chamge your dirt for a week or two to do it as well.

After lunch I took a 3 mile walk. I usually wear a thong but wore a diaper today. I had gone to lunch and did some shopping for a couple hours before the walk. At the halfway mark I pooped my diaper and it was wet as well. It has been raining off and on and there was no one on the street. When I got home I did some chorea and unpacked. I was probably in a poopey diaper for about an hour before I cleaned up. I don't think I will get a rash which is a danger if longer than hour. I don't like poo.

I have horrible internet on the phone now so it is hard to post except for trips to town...
Add your points.

While I do not wholeheartedly disagree with the obvious liberal and socially-conscious leanings of the questionnaire, I do disagree with survey biases, framing and obvious obscuring of perception.I looked at the assignment and it is not biased.
It's your points.

LitDarkness
11-24-2014, 08:41 AM
Band geeks the bully took his attention away from the nerds and gave you a melvin before tying you to a chair for an hour-5 points.

Smartallecs (verbal humiliation,wedgies, spankings, corner time,lines): Smatallecs you were mocking the schools rules causing a teacher to spank your ass cheeks 30 times. Then force you to stand in the corner for 30 minutes.-5 points

Emos (extreme pain, spanking, bondage): You were crying because you failed a test you worked hard on. So the teacher tied you to a chair in the hall before spanking your nipples 30 times.-10 points

Nerds:The bully met you in front of the school and put your lunch (banana,chocolate,anything messy) in your underwear before giving you a squeaky clean. (30 swipes) You remain like that for the school day. (8 hours)-15 points

Observer: You were near the construction workers when the supplies disappeared. So they blamed you which caused teachers to punish you. They deny you your orgasms for a week while making you edge a hour a day.-5 points

Jocks:You really had to pee and decided you were going to go, one way or another so you ran to a semi public place, (if semi public is a limit, pee in the tub) and use the restroom. Summary:Wait until you really need to go then pee in a semi public place.-5 points

Preps:You forgot about the schools change in uniforms and wore your old ones. All the nurse had of the right uniforms was one size too small.Wear for 3 hours.-5 points.

Cheerleaders:You were in the locker room when the team captain decided to give you a all around wedgie before spanking your ass 50 times, then made you do 200 sit-ups-5 points

Artists:The jocks poured paint on you. Wear messy clothing for an hour-5 points

Gamers: You were too busy playing your games this morning you forgot to pee therefore you held it for the school day.3 hours-10 points

Outdoors People:You were playing with bugs when they crawled on you. (May be clothed) for an hour until you got it off-5 points

Troublemakers:You were caught on camera peeing on the tests. Therefore the teachers spanked your ass 50 times, before you were made to sit and write I will not pee on tests 100 times before standing in the corner for 30 minutes.-12 points

filthywhore123
11-24-2014, 09:09 AM
I have finished my lines for three points in 3 minutes 15 seconds
Not long after i will post the other chalenge new students had to do

RidingLife
11-24-2014, 10:18 AM
Add your points.

I looked at the assignment and it is not biased.
It's your points.

I think I explained clearly how the survey was biased based on guidelines set for survey creators. The leading question tool is a prime example of how surveyors create questions to mislead respondents and skew results.
Obviously this school, and its principal, would rather cover for the faults in its teaching than unearth truth and understanding of the ways in which statistical studies can be manipulated. I stand by my refusal to complete the questionnaire on moral grounds.
-Ridinglife, Trouble Maker

Princess.Ashley
11-24-2014, 11:00 AM
I think I explained clearly how the survey was biased based on guidelines set for survey creators. The leading question tool is a prime example of how surveyors create questions to mislead respondents and skew results.
Obviously this school, and its principal, would rather cover for the faults in its teaching than unearth truth and understanding of the ways in which statistical studies can be manipulated. I stand by my refusal to complete the questionnaire on moral grounds.
Listen, I don't care if you do the test or not. No one does. However, at the moment you're just being rude and that I do care about. Many people disagree with you about the test being biased, but that doesn't mean anyone is right or wrong. It's just different opinions.

As a psychology student I had to take several classes in STATS, both in high school and in college, so you don't need to lecture me on biased studies or how to make data show in someones favor.

All I really have to say to you is that if this is the attitude that you're going to have, you are not wanted here. We want people that are willing to put in the time and effort for the tasks that we assign. That doesn't mean plagiarizing and it doesn't mean deciding that you simply won't do tasks, this is not the first that you haven't done.

In the nicest way possible I'd like you to decide whether or not you actually want to be here and do the tasks. If not, it's a waste of our time as well as yours. If so then we're happy to have you, we just ask that you do the tasks, or kindly back out of them without being rude.

LitDarkness
11-24-2014, 11:06 AM

Ashley is right, you need to do the tasks or back out without being rude. That wastes students and teachers times to see if a student reports on a completed tasks are and for students to find them. And if you disagree with a task don't do it.

RidingLife
11-24-2014, 11:06 AM
I was just trying to stay in character. This is how I challenge authority as a trouble making student. Obviously I have made trouble.

Princess.Ashley
11-24-2014, 11:10 AM
I was just trying to stay in character. This is how I challenge authority as a trouble making student. Obviously I have made trouble.
Okay, then let me make something clear to you, something that I shouldn't have to make clear. There is a difference between staying in character and pissing people off.

If you want to be a trouble maker do something like qt31415926 did a while back with the food fight.

slaveeforyou
11-24-2014, 11:16 AM
name - slaveeforyou
Student type(s) - band geek, gamer
Contact- pm

Princess.Ashley
11-24-2014, 11:18 AM
name - slaveeforyou
Student type(s) - band geek, gamer
Contact- pm

Connor.smith
11-24-2014, 11:24 AM
Band geeks the bully took his attention away from the nerds and gave you a melvin before tying you to a chair for an hour-5 points.

Smartallecs (verbal humiliation,wedgies, spankings, corner time,lines): Smatallecs you were mocking the schools rules causing a teacher to spank your ass cheeks 30 times. Then force you to stand in the corner for 30 minutes.-5 points

Emos (extreme pain, spanking, bondage): You were crying because you failed a test you worked hard on. So the teacher tied you to a chair in the hall before spanking your nipples 30 times.-10 points

Nerds:The bully met you in front of the school and put your lunch (banana,chocolate,anything messy) in your underwear before giving you a squeaky clean. (30 swipes) You remain like that for the school day. (8 hours)-15 points

Observer: You were near the construction workers when the supplies disappeared. So they blamed you which caused teachers to punish you. They deny you your orgasms for a week while making you edge a hour a day.-5 points

Jocks:You really had to pee and decided you were going to go, one way or another so you ran to a semi public place, (if semi public is a limit, pee in the tub) and use the restroom. Summary:Wait until you really need to go then pee in a semi public place.-5 points

Preps:You forgot about the schools change in uniforms and wore your old ones. All the nurse had of the right uniforms was one size too small.Wear for 3 hours.-5 points.

Cheerleaders:You were in the locker room when the team captain decided to give you a all around wedgie before spanking your ass 50 times, then made you do 200 sit-ups-5 points

Artists:The jocks poured paint on you. Wear messy clothing for an hour-5 points

Gamers: You were too busy playing your games this morning you forgot to pee therefore you held it for the school day.3 hours-10 points

Outdoors People:You were playing with bugs when they crawled on you. (May be clothed) for an hour until you got it off-5 points

Troublemakers:You were caught on camera peeing on the tests. Therefore the teachers spanked your ass 50 times, before you were made to sit and write I will not pee on tests 100 times before standing in the corner for 30 minutes.-12 points

I'm a prep and I've been skipping school recently. I was wondering what the new uniform was? I'd appreciate it if you could tell me miss.

Princess.Ashley
11-24-2014, 11:27 AM
I'm a prep and I've been skipping school recently. I was wondering what the new uniform was? I'd appreciate it if you could tell me miss.

1) Please add your student type and points to your signature.
2) The task is to wear clothes that are too small for you for three hours. Any clothes too small.

Connor.smith
11-24-2014, 11:33 AM
1) Please add your student type and points to your signature.
2) The task is to wear clothes that are too small for you for three hours. Any clothes too small.

Thank you miss Ashley. I'll get the task done has soon has possible.

RidingLife
11-24-2014, 11:34 AM
Okay, then let me make something clear to you, something that I shouldn't have to make clear. There is a difference between staying in character and pissing people off.

If you want to be a trouble maker do something like qt31415926 did a while back with the food fight.

I think everyone just needs to calm down and remove one or two of the sticks up their butts. I have stated my case to the principal and no action has come from it. I'm serving my detention for previous infractions willingly. If this school has a problem with questioning the validity of it's curriculum I believe it could be said that the system is flawed. Moreover if the faculty would rather I throw food than pursue academic integrity, I question the accreditation of this institution.
Sincerely,
Riding "I'll create trouble where I see fit" Life

MrS
11-24-2014, 11:42 AM
You are in the shower after gym when the fire alarm sounds. You have 60 seconds to put on something, anything, and get out of the building from your shower. You must then wait ten minutes outside before returning inside.

10 points to every student who completes this in time, report how long it took to get outside. You must start nude in the shower.

Connor.smith
11-24-2014, 11:49 AM
I'm the last one in the shower and I hear the fire alarm. I'm completely naked and I try to get into the boys locker room but the fire flames burst out from the opening. I then decide the only way to get out is through the girls locker room. Has I go through I see a pair of panties, I quickly say to myself "better then being naked" and slip them on. When I get outside everyone laughs at my pink frilly garment.

Princess.Ashley
11-24-2014, 12:52 PM
I'm the last one in the shower and I hear the fire alarm. I'm completely naked and I try to get into the boys locker room but the fire flames burst out from the opening. I then decide the only way to get out is through the girls locker room. Has I go through I see a pair of panties, I quickly say to myself "better then being naked" and slip them on. When I get outside everyone laughs at my pink frilly garment.
I don't think you understand what you're supposed to be doing.

You start in the shower, you have sixty seconds from there to put clothes on and run outside. Then you wait ten minutes and return inside. You actually do the task.

Connor.smith
11-24-2014, 01:48 PM
I don't think you understand what you're supposed to be doing.

You start in the shower, you have sixty seconds from there to put clothes on and run outside. Then you wait ten minutes and return inside. You actually do the task.

No I did it. I just put it in a different format. What I did was I got in the shower, got out still wet, put on a pair of panties, went into my backyard, and came inside. So yes I get it, I just wanted it to sound more intresting.

qt31415926
11-24-2014, 02:25 PM
Economic Left/Right: -3.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.28

About The Political Compass™

In the introduction, we explained the inadequacies of the traditional left-right line.

If we recognise that this is essentially an economic line it's fine, as far as it goes. We can show, for example, Stalin, Mao Tse Tung and Pol Pot, with their commitment to a totally controlled economy, on the hard left. Socialists like Mahatma Gandhi and Robert Mugabe would occupy a less extreme leftist position. Margaret Thatcher would be well over to the right, but further right still would be someone like that ultimate free marketeer, General Pinochet.

That deals with economics, but the social dimension is also important in politics. That's the one that the mere left-right scale doesn't adequately address. So we've added one, ranging in positions from extreme authoritarian to extreme libertarian.

Both an economic dimension and a social dimension are important factors for a proper political analysis. By adding the social dimension you can show that Stalin was an authoritarian leftist (ie the state is more important than the individual) and that Gandhi, believing in the supreme value of each individual, is a liberal leftist. While the former involves state-imposed arbitrary collectivism in the extreme top left, on the extreme bottom left is voluntary collectivism at regional level, with no state involved. Hundreds of such anarchist communities exisited in Spain during the civil war period

You can also put Pinochet, who was prepared to sanction mass killing for the sake of the free market, on the far right as well as in a hardcore authoritarian position. On the non-socialist side you can distinguish someone like Milton Friedman, who is anti-state for fiscal rather than social reasons, from Hitler, who wanted to make the state stronger, even if he wiped out half of humanity in the process.

The chart also makes clear that, despite popular perceptions, the opposite of fascism is not communism but anarchism (ie liberal socialism), and that the opposite of communism ( i.e. an entirely state-planned economy) is neo-liberalism (i.e. extreme deregulated economy)

The usual understanding of anarchism as a left wing ideology does not take into account the neo-liberal "anarchism" championed by the likes of Ayn Rand, Milton Friedman and America's Libertarian Party, which couples social Darwinian right-wing economics with liberal positions on most social issues. Often their libertarian impulses stop short of opposition to strong law and order positions, and are more economic in substance (ie no taxes) so they are not as extremely libertarian as they are extremely right wing. On the other hand, the classical libertarian collectivism of anarcho-syndicalism ( libertarian socialism) belongs in the bottom left hand corner.

In our home page we demolished the myth that authoritarianism is necessarily "right wing", with the examples of Robert Mugabe, Pol Pot and Stalin. Similarly Hitler, on an economic scale, was not an extreme right-winger. His economic policies were broadly Keynesian, and to the left of some of today's Labour parties. If you could get Hitler and Stalin to sit down together and avoid economics, the two diehard authoritarians would find plenty of common ground.

Your political compassEconomic Left/Right: 1.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 2.56

Princess.Ashley
11-24-2014, 02:28 PM
No I did it. I just put it in a different format. What I did was I got in the shower, got out still wet, put on a pair of panties, went into my backyard, and came inside. So yes I get it, I just wanted it to sound more intresting.

1) What you posted it not a report of your task
2) Despite me asking you to, you have not put your student type or points in your signature.
3) There is no possible way that you could have completed this task seeing as it was posted at 1:42 and you posted your 'report' at 1:49. The task says to wait outside for ten minutes, in addition to sixty seconds of running outside. If you actually did the task then you wouldn't have been able to post for AT LEAST eleven minutes.

Don't lie to me. I'm not an idiot.

SubmissiveKitten
11-24-2014, 05:09 PM
Name: Kitten
Student Type(s): Artist/Gamer
Method of Contact: PM (Will give Kik or Skype upon request)
I will complete any tasks given, when I'm not painting or playing video games ;) ((P.S; Female parts, prefer male pronouns))

Connor.smith
11-24-2014, 05:35 PM
1) What you posted it not a report of your task
2) Despite me asking you to, you have not put your student type or points in your signature.
3) There is no possible way that you could have completed this task seeing as it was posted at 1:42 and you posted your 'report' at 1:49. The task says to wait outside for ten minutes, in addition to sixty seconds of running outside. If you actually did the task then you wouldn't have been able to post for AT LEAST eleven minutes.

Don't lie to me. I'm not an idiot.

I did the task after. I'm sorry to be such an annoyance. I don't know what to do with my points. An explanation would be appreciated miss Ashley.

Princess.Ashley
11-24-2014, 06:05 PM
If you did the task after than you still lied. I can't award points for someone else's assignment. Personally I don't think you deserve any though. Lying doesn't get you anywhere.

As for the points in your signature, look at all the other students. You should be able to figure it out.

Princess.Ashley
11-24-2014, 06:09 PM
Name: Kitten
Student Type(s): Artist/Gamer
Method of Contact: PM (Will give Kik or Skype upon request)
I will complete any tasks given, when I'm not painting or playing video games ;) ((P.S; Female parts, prefer male pronouns))
Welcome to the academy. Please put your student type and points in your signature. I'm sure that you're going to do very well here.
Please start with this task:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1568505&postcount=725

cumslut_starr
11-24-2014, 06:28 PM
Name: Sadie (or any other girly slutty name) :)
Student Type(s): Artist/prep/nerd
Method of Contact: PM (Will give Kik upon request)
I will complete any tasks given within limits and please you in anyway possible ;p
While I'm playing video games or being horny
(P.s. I always am) ;p

Darelover24
11-24-2014, 06:43 PM
Name: Darelover24
Student type: band geek

RidingLife
11-24-2014, 08:43 PM
If you did the task after than you still lied. I can't award points for someone else's assignment. Personally I don't think you deserve any though. Lying doesn't get you anywhere.

As for the points in your signature, look at all the other students. You should be able to figure it out.

*whispers* Hey everyone, is Princess.Ashley on her period, or is she always this big of a cunt?

qt31415926
11-24-2014, 08:45 PM
You are in the shower after gym when the fire alarm sounds. You have 60 seconds to put on something, anything, and get out of the building from your shower. You must then wait ten minutes outside before returning inside.

10 points to every student who completes this in time, report how long it took to get outside. You must start nude in the shower.

I started out naked in the bathroom and set the stopwatch on my phone. I put on my slippers and then walked through the billiards room out to the back deck and 25 feet into the backyard which took 42 seconds. I then looked to see my exposure which my neighbor is far away and there are plenty of woods. It is in the 50s for temperature. So a tad chilly. 10 minutes is quite a long time to be just standing around. I thiught how useful a towel would be like THE HITCHERS GUIDE TO THE GALAXY. The slippers were good protection for my feet as the groud is not cleared yet.

qt31415926
11-24-2014, 08:47 PM
*whispers* Hey everyone, is Princess.Ashley on her period, or is she always this big of a cunt?

*loudly repeats* is that what you said RidingLife? I think she is a very good teacher. You should be more respectful.

Princess.Ashley
11-24-2014, 08:49 PM
You do realize that that isn't the way things actually work around here... Right? You're just being a dick and pissing me off. I am not a cunt and I won't be called one. I'm not someone that you can just call names or make period jokes about, I mean seriously are you ten? So knock it off or I'm done here.

LitDarkness
11-24-2014, 08:59 PM

RidingLife you're crossing a fine line. Stop insulting people. Do the tasks, if you want to stay in character do it without pissing people off and ignoring tasks. This Acadamy is spossed to be fun, for evreyone.And that was a quite sexist comment.

This is your final warning.

If you continue you will be expelled, any teacher may expel you for coninuation of this behavior.

There's ways to be a troublemaker involving teachers, look back qt saying i hear she has big tits and throwing spitballs are good examples.

He involved me and didn't offend anyone in the process.

Connor.smith
11-24-2014, 11:00 PM
Hmm I think I'm gonna drop out. Bye :)

LitDarkness
11-24-2014, 11:10 PM
Hmm I think I'm gonna drop out. Bye :)

We'll miss you Connor.

RidingLife
11-24-2014, 11:55 PM
*loudly repeats* is that what you said RidingLife? I think she is a very good teacher. You should be more respectful.

Hey QT, you've got a whole lot of brown shit on your nose.

*** EDITORS NOTE: For those of you who are not familiar with the american parlance, to have shit on one's nose means the subject has engaged in kissing another's rear end and, in turn, earned himself or herself a fecal matter smeared nose. Which is another idiom meaning the subject mentioned feels he or she is in lower standing to the object, i.e. Princess.Ashley's gluteus, and, in order to ascend to his or her own perception of a self-rationalized social standing, the subject works to be perceived as worthy or impressive by the object, again i.e. Princess.Ashley's butt hole. In my opinion, while QT excellently attempts to stand among equals, I feel that QT will never ascend to the immensity and omnipotence of Princess.Ashley's highfalutin asshole.

Sincerely,
Ridinglife

messy-emiy
11-25-2014, 03:42 AM
I think I am also going to have to drop out, when I joined I has some fun doing both school type tasks as well as dares, but I start to realize that if I am spending time acting like I am writing reports, I am better of actually writing reports that matter. That and the whole douchebaggery with ridinglife for example does not make it any better (coincidentally his behavior and willingness to cheat the system made me realize that I am also just looking for a more dare focused RP).

So I wish you all luck!

xx

qt31415926
11-25-2014, 12:38 PM
It just goes to show that one bad apple spoils the pot.

There is a difference between acting likr a brat and being a prick. I realize everyone has different needs but it shouldn't be at the expense of someone else. The teachers and task setters are spending time to create and that should be thankfully accepted and appreciated by all those doing the tasks. Only after you have completed all your tasks and waiting for more punishment should you act like a brat, IMVHO. I should also note that brat punishments don't get you extra points, so there is little reward for being a brat except for fulfilling the need ti be punished and amusing the task setter.

So far I have over 120 houra writing lines in school and close to 24 hours in the corner and still more time on other tasks. I try to keep up with all of the assignments.

The bottom line is this is supposed to be fun for everyone and that includes teachers and students. Burnout is a danger and who wants to return to an inhospitable place and be uncomfortable.

I say thank you principal and all of the teachers that have graciously given their time. I appreciate it.

Oh, and for the record I aimed at the principal's butt for tactical reasons so I wouldn't be seen while Silky wanted to get caught but never followed through.

I wrote lines and detention for it and had mouth soapings for cussing and so on...

Slug58
11-25-2014, 02:21 PM

I was on toilett after standing up in the morning. And than i go to work and hold pee after coffee for 4hours. But why i get -10points

LitDarkness
11-25-2014, 02:37 PM
I was on toilett after standing up in the morning. And than i go to work and hold pee after coffee for 4hours. But why i get -10points

It's positive points. The dash means worth.

qt31415926
11-25-2014, 02:39 PM
That "-" is not a minus sign but a dash. She could use a colon but colons might not be clean.

Painlover
11-25-2014, 03:49 PM
Name: Suzie
Student type:emo smart alleck cheerleader
Contact method: pm

Princess.Ashley
11-25-2014, 06:25 PM
Name: Suzie
Student type:emo smart alleck cheerleader
Contact method: pm
Welcome to the academy, please put your student type and points in your signature.

SubmissiveKitten
11-25-2014, 08:22 PM
During my first task I was given by Princess I was distracted by a new game I got! I messed up a simple task eight times but I still finished and wrote eighteen lines.

sydneystrider
11-25-2014, 08:57 PM
Student Application:
Name: Sydney
Student Type(s): trouble maker, band geek, smart allec.
Method of Contact: PM or kik if asked

LitDarkness
11-26-2014, 06:40 AM
Add your points
Student Application:
Name: Sydney
Student Type(s): trouble maker, band geek, smart allec.
Method of Contact: PM or kik if asked

Welcome to our school, put your student type and points in your signature

CharlotteXOX
11-26-2014, 10:41 AM
Student Application:
Name: Charlotte XOX
Student Type(s): Cheerleader, Gamer
Method of Contact: Getdare PM, [email protected], Kik: CharlotteXOX91

qt31415926
11-26-2014, 01:11 PM
Student Application:
Name: Charlotte XOX
Student Type(s): Cheerleader, Gamer
Method of Contact: Getdare PM, [email protected], Kik: CharlotteXOX91

Welcome to the school. Be sure to update your signature with student type and points. You can click back a few pages for this weeks homework from the principal TheKidWithSkills and teachers blueashley20, MrS and Mudds.

Have fun and be sure to graduate.

Princess.Ashley
11-26-2014, 06:06 PM
Thank you to all of the students who have taken the time to complete my last task! I'm very pleased with the results as well, because of this I'm posting a new task for each student, as well as an extra credit assignment for everyone to take part in.

If you have signed up as more than one type of student, please do complete all tasks. For instance if you are signed up as both a cheerleader and a gamer, you do the task for cheerleaders and you do the task for both cheerleaders and gamers. If you're signed up for three, you do all three and so on.

daretosurrender
11-26-2014, 06:18 PM
Student: daretosurrender
typ: emo, observer, jock
typ of contackt: pm, kik

Princess.Ashley
11-26-2014, 06:35 PM
You've been playing your instruments outside the english classes and disrupting the reading. Because of that, you need tasks to keep you busy, so that other students can get their work done.

Start yourself off with a spanking, you can't disrupt other students without being punished, on your bare bottom (underwear not off, just around your knees or pulled out of the way) with either a spatula or wooden spoon, apply one hundred spanks to each cheek, then fifty to your genitals. While completing your spanks your feet need to be spread and tied to the headboard of your bed, or something similar. After that, in order to keep you busy put yourself in a wedgie, then complete this task, https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=11824 , finish by posting your report in this thread.

Point Total: 15
You must complete all parts to earn points.

Princess.Ashley
11-26-2014, 06:35 PM
Student: daretosurrender
typ: emo, observer, jock
typ of contackt: pm, kik
Welcome to the academy. Please add your stupid types and points to your signature. I will be posting a task for you to complete shortly.

Princess.Ashley
11-26-2014, 06:45 PM
I've become fed up with your mouthing off and rude comments. So you're being punished.

100 spankings to your genitals, and each ass cheek. Then straight to the corner to think about how you've been acting and the respect that you are going to have from this point on. http://cornertime.herokuapp.com/custom/Z1VhtKPDL ten minutes to start with, with the line at 30 %. Afterwards, since you enjoy lines so much you won't have a problem writing 100. https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=11825 , when you finish start on your report and post here.

Compete all parts to earn points.

Princess.Ashley
11-26-2014, 06:58 PM
You all have been extra distracted lately, so you deserve to be punished.

The best way for you to start your punishment is with a quick corner time. Hands on your head for five minutes, with the line at 10% http://cornertime.herokuapp.com/custom/Z1VhtKPDL . Afterwards, attach something to your nipples, preferably clothes pins, but whatever you have if those aren't around. While you have something on your nipples, use your hand to spank yourself 50 times to each ass cheek. Once your spankings are complete, frog tie your legs for the time it takes you to write your report.

When your report is finish post here for the points, all parts must be complete in order to earn points.

Princess.Ashley
11-26-2014, 07:10 PM
Seeing as you like public, it seems like it's time for a little field trip.

First step is to strip your clothing other than your underwear, this can include bra. After you're naked put yourself in a wedgie, if you chose to leave on or put on a bra, then you need to have a bra connection wedgie, if you're not wearing a bra it's your choice what kind. Place an apple or something similar in your mouth to use as a gag, if you have a gag you can use that, or find something as similar to an apple as you can, your mouth should not be able to close. After each of these steps is completed, you will go outside and walk around your yard or house for ten minutes. This can be done in the dark.

When you finish write a report and post it here. Complete all parts for the points.
Point total: 15

Princess.Ashley
11-26-2014, 07:28 PM
All week you students have been in the wrong place at the wrong time. This has resulted in the following punishment:

Corner time to start with, http://cornertime.herokuapp.com/custom/Z1VhtKPDL , fifteen minutes, nose to the wall, 30% movement. After it's time for some lines, https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=11826, when those are complete you're going to have to serve some detention. One weeks detention, meaning denial and five edges every day for seven days.

After report is posted and all parts complete you can earn your points.

Princess.Ashley
11-26-2014, 08:07 PM
Considering that you've lost your last game, you need to train harder.

Before practice your teacher didn't let you use the bathroom, so you have no choice but to wet yourself on the way to practice. After you wet yourself you should go for a run, ten minutes outside, your backyard and around your house does count. Without changing complete fifteen sit ups, fifteen push ups, fifty jumping jacks and two minutes of wall sits and planking.

Post your report here and complete all parts to earn points.

Princess.Ashley
11-26-2014, 08:25 PM
You've come to school wearing the wrong uniform again.

The nurse only has clothes of the opposite gender, so you're required to spend the rest of the day, three hours, in the opposite gender's clothing. At some point during this time please complete ten minutes of corner time. http://cornertime.herokuapp.com/custom/Z1VhtKPDL nose against the wall, movement line at 35%

You are to complete this task as punishment for failing to wear the right uniform again. https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=11828

Princess.Ashley
11-26-2014, 09:24 PM
You skipped practice and that's very naughty, time for a punishment.

Start off with 75 spankings with a spatula or wooden spoon to each side of your bum as well as your genitals and nipples, all the while you need to be in the tightest wedgie you can get. Still in that wedgie you need to put on other clothes and go outside for a ten minute walk, make sure that your wedgie doesn't come out. At some point during your walk, find a place to lower whatever bottoms you're wearing and bend over to expose your red bottom, count to one hundred, then continue.

When you get home write your report and post it to the tread. Complete all parts to earn points.

Princess.Ashley
11-26-2014, 09:36 PM
You have made a mess in art class and now need new clothes.

Cover yourself in paint, peanut butter, any foods, toothpaste, anything that you can get your hands on. After that you will serve corner time while you're all messy. Fifteen minutes, nose against the wall, 30% movement line, http://cornertime.herokuapp.com/custom/Z1VhtKPDL . After that you will only be in your underwear for the next three hours while your clothing is washed, dried and folded. Next complete 25 lines here, https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=11829 .

Complete all parts for points, post report on this thread.

Princess.Ashley
11-26-2014, 09:55 PM
Video games in class are never a good idea...

Before class you drink six glasses of water, and then got distracted playing games. https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=11830 . If you stayed dry during this task than good job! Your task is over. If you didn't then you must stay in your diaper for another three hours. If you feel the need to go to the bathroom than you go, no holding it.

Complete all parts to earn points. Post your report when finished.

Princess.Ashley
11-26-2014, 09:59 PM
You were sent outside for being a distraction in class.

While you are outside you are required to write a poem about nature and take a photograph of what you wrote about. Before going back inside you must wet yourself at least once, and stay out for an additional ten minutes after doing so. When you go back inside, complete this task, https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=11831 .

Complete all parts in order to gain points, when complete post a report in the thread.

Princess.Ashley
11-26-2014, 10:09 PM
As predicted you have been causing trouble, so you are being punished.

Start with 125 spankings with a wooden spoon or spatula to each ass cheek. Then move to lines, no stopping to let the pain subside or rub, https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=11832 . After that you will have corner time to reflect on your behavior and your punishment. http://cornertime.herokuapp.com/custom/Z1VhtKPDL 15 minutes, 20% movement line. After that you will have detention, a week of denial, with something, preferably clothes pins, on your nipples and genitals for five minutes each day.

Complete all parts for points, post a report in this thread when finished.

Princess.Ashley
11-26-2014, 10:14 PM
Here is an extra credit assignment worth ten points. It's not too hard and an easy ten points. It's optional for all students, please take advantage of it.

https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=11833

qt31415926
11-27-2014, 12:07 AM
Video games in class are never a good idea...

Before class you drink six glasses of water, and then got distracted playing games. https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=11830 . If you stayed dry during this task than good job! Your task is over. If you didn't then you must stay in your diaper for another three hours. If you feel the need to go to the bathroom than you go, no holding it.

Complete all parts to earn points. Post your report when finished.

Initially you had to write 50 lines, you made 25 mistakes and wrote 75 lines in total.

You typed 380 letters per minute on average.

Your total time was 13 minutes and 45.1 seconds seconds.

My diaper is dry for now, but I still have more tasks to go...

Princess.Ashley
11-27-2014, 12:26 AM
Initially you had to write 50 lines, you made 25 mistakes and wrote 75 lines in total.

You typed 380 letters per minute on average.

Your total time was 13 minutes and 45.1 seconds seconds.

My diaper is dry for now, but I still have more tasks to go...
Nice job, points earned for this one.

qt31415926
11-27-2014, 04:33 AM
All week you students have been in the wrong place at the wrong time. This has resulted in the following punishment:

Corner time to start with, http://cornertime.herokuapp.com/custom/Z1VhtKPDL , fifteen minutes, nose to the wall, 30% movement. After it's time for some lines, https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=11826, when those are complete you're going to have to serve some detention. One weeks detention, meaning denial and five edges every day for seven days.

After report is posted and all parts complete you can earn your points.

The site does not support 15 minutes, so I rounded up to 20. I think the site supports 2, 5, 10, 20, 30, and 60. I was mostly scolded thank goodness. I kind of enjoy that. Catherine has an English accent that is nice too.

Punishment Report

Nameqt
TimeNov 27, 2014, 5:53 AM
Custom Punishment Punishment for Miss Ashley
Disciplinarian Catherine
Movement Threshold 30%
Starting Duration2 0 minutes
Penalties 9 minutes
Total Duration 29 minutes
Log
0:00:00 Corner time started.
0:11:05 Movement detected. Scolded.
0:11:30 Movement detected. Scolded.
0:12:30 Movement detected. 4 minute penalty.
0:21:36 Movement detected. Scolded.
0:22:53 Movement detected. Scolded.
0:23:02 Movement detected. 5 minute penalty.
0:29:00 Corner time completed.
Share this report: http://cornertime.herokuapp.com/report/ZkYx29szD

Initially you had to write 100 lines, you made 39 mistakes and wrote 139 lines in total.

You typed 358 letters per minute on average.

Your total time was 31 minutes and 13.8 seconds seconds.

It's late and I made too many mistakes. Happy Thanksgiving!! Happy holiday! Happy Friday Eve!!

qt31415926
11-27-2014, 05:12 AM
I've become fed up with your mouthing off and rude comments. So you're being punished.

100 spankings to your genitals, and each ass cheek. Then straight to the corner to think about how you've been acting and the respect that you are going to have from this point on. http://cornertime.herokuapp.com/custom/Z1VhtKPDL ten minutes to start with, with the line at 30 %. Afterwards, since you enjoy lines so much you won't have a problem writing 100. https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=11825 , when you finish start on your report and post here.

Compete all parts to earn points.

I took down the diapers and used a riding crop. A little afraid of making marks on my package, but there are some good marks on each cheek. I guess we can be thankful there wasn't a mouth soaping as well!

Punishment Report

NameqtTimeNov 27, 2014, 6:46 AMCustom PunishmentPunishment for Miss AshleyDisciplinarianCatherineMovement Threshold30%Starting Duration10 minutesPenalties0 secondsTotal Duration10 minutes
Log
0:10:00 Corner time completed.
Share this report: http://cornertime.herokuapp.com/report/ZJfnvM2zv

Initially you had to write 100 lines, you made 15 mistakes and wrote 115 lines in total.

You typed 292 letters per minute on average.

Your total time was 21 minutes and 11.3 seconds seconds.

qt31415926
11-27-2014, 06:42 AM
As predicted you have been causing trouble, so you are being punished.

Start with 125 spankings with a wooden spoon or spatula to each ass cheek. Then move to lines, no stopping to let the pain subside or rub, https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=11832 . After that you will have corner time to reflect on your behavior and your punishment. http://cornertime.herokuapp.com/custom/Z1VhtKPDL 15 minutes, 20% movement line. After that you will have detention, a week of denial, with something, preferably clothes pins, on your nipples and genitals for five minutes each day.

Complete all parts for points, post a report in this thread when finished.

I used a wooden spoon and these are starting to add up.

Initially you had to write 25 lines, you made 17 mistakes and wrote 42 lines in total.

You typed 315 letters per minute on average.

Your total time was 18 minutes and 3.1 seconds seconds.

Punishment Report

NameqtTimeNov 27, 2014, 8:27 AMCustom PunishmentPunishment for Miss AshleyDisciplinarianCatherineMovement Threshold20%Starting Duration20 minutesPenalties30 minutes, 40 secondsTotal Duration50 minutes, 40 seconds
Log
0:01:49 Movement detected. Scolded.
0:18:38 Movement detected. 4 minute penalty.
0:19:02 Movement detected. Scolded.
0:19:09 Movement detected. 6 minute, 40 second penalty.
0:19:57 Movement detected. 20 minute penalty.
0:50:40 Corner time completed.
Share this report: http://cornertime.herokuapp.com/report/-kN-EbafD

Ouch that Catherine can be mean...

Detention added to my signature. I am doing another dare that is on going which I will have to see if I append this to the end, or it runs at the same time.

LizzieBell
11-27-2014, 05:59 PM
If it's not too late, can I join?

Name: LizzieBell
Student type: smartallec
Method of contact: PM

Princess.Ashley
11-27-2014, 06:00 PM
If it's not too late, can I join?

Name: LizzieBell
Of course you can, welcome.

Doihave99
11-28-2014, 01:01 PM
Student:
Name:Doihave99
:D

LitDarkness
11-28-2014, 01:03 PM
Student:
Name:Doihave99
:D

You can join put what's your student type?

Doihave99
11-28-2014, 01:27 PM
Student
Typ:trouble maker jock geek gamer and nerd
Name:sissy

Princess.Ashley
11-28-2014, 03:44 PM
The site does not support 15 minutes, so I rounded up to 20. I think the site supports 2, 5, 10, 20, 30, and 60. I was mostly scolded thank goodness. I kind of enjoy that. Catherine has an English accent that is nice too.

Punishment Report

Nameqt
TimeNov 27, 2014, 5:53 AM
Custom Punishment Punishment for Miss Ashley
Disciplinarian Catherine
Movement Threshold 30%
Starting Duration2 0 minutes
Penalties 9 minutes
Total Duration 29 minutes
Log
0:11:05 Movement detected. Scolded.
0:11:30 Movement detected. Scolded.
0:12:30 Movement detected. 4 minute penalty.
0:21:36 Movement detected. Scolded.
0:22:53 Movement detected. Scolded.
0:23:02 Movement detected. 5 minute penalty.
0:29:00 Corner time completed.
Share this report: http://cornertime.herokuapp.com/report/ZkYx29szD

Initially you had to write 100 lines, you made 39 mistakes and wrote 139 lines in total.

You typed 358 letters per minute on average.

Your total time was 31 minutes and 13.8 seconds seconds.

It's late and I made too many mistakes. Happy Thanksgiving!! Happy holiday! Happy Friday Eve!!

Nice job, points awarded.

Princess.Ashley
11-28-2014, 03:45 PM
I took down the diapers and used a riding crop. A little afraid of making marks on my package, but there are some good marks on each cheek. I guess we can be thankful there wasn't a mouth soaping as well!

Punishment Report

NameqtTimeNov 27, 2014, 6:46 AMCustom PunishmentPunishment for Miss AshleyDisciplinarianCatherineMovement Threshold30%Starting Duration10 minutesPenalties0 secondsTotal Duration10 minutes
Log
0:10:00 Corner time completed.
Share this report: http://cornertime.herokuapp.com/report/ZJfnvM2zv

Initially you had to write 100 lines, you made 15 mistakes and wrote 115 lines in total.

You typed 292 letters per minute on average.

Your total time was 21 minutes and 11.3 seconds seconds.
Awesome job, points awarded.

Princess.Ashley
11-28-2014, 03:45 PM
I used a wooden spoon and these are starting to add up.

Initially you had to write 25 lines, you made 17 mistakes and wrote 42 lines in total.

You typed 315 letters per minute on average.

Your total time was 18 minutes and 3.1 seconds seconds.

Punishment Report

NameqtTimeNov 27, 2014, 8:27 AMCustom PunishmentPunishment for Miss AshleyDisciplinarianCatherineMovement Threshold20%Starting Duration20 minutesPenalties30 minutes, 40 secondsTotal Duration50 minutes, 40 seconds
Log
0:01:49 Movement detected. Scolded.
0:18:38 Movement detected. 4 minute penalty.
0:19:02 Movement detected. Scolded.
0:19:09 Movement detected. 6 minute, 40 second penalty.
0:19:57 Movement detected. 20 minute penalty.
0:50:40 Corner time completed.
Share this report: http://cornertime.herokuapp.com/report/-kN-EbafD

Ouch that Catherine can be mean...

Detention added to my signature. I am doing another dare that is on going which I will have to see if I append this to the end, or it runs at the same time.

Twenty minute penalty? That's no fun. Nice job though.

Princess.Ashley
11-28-2014, 03:46 PM
Student
Welcome, add your student type and points to your signature and do the latest tasks for your types.

Doihave99
11-28-2014, 03:51 PM
Student

You can join put what's your student type?

Jock nerd geek and goth
Sorry I forgot

Princess.Ashley
11-28-2014, 04:53 PM
Jock nerd geek and goth
Sorry I forgot
Okay, I don't understand now, because you've posted two different answers. What are your student type(s)?

WedgieSlaveForLife
11-28-2014, 05:03 PM
i would like to enroll as a student
name:Red
student type(s): band geek, cheerleader, nerd
method of contact:pm

CherryGirl201
11-29-2014, 06:36 PM
Can I apply?
Student Application:
Name: Sofi
Student Type(s): cheerleader, prep
Method of Contact: pm me :p

-----------
female, 18, bisexual, submissive
likes: anything humiliating, including diapers, forced orgasms, bladder control, humiliation, anything that makes me blushy
dislikes: too much pain
limits: anything with family, and I can't send pictures so sorry if that's your thing.

niecylovve1234
11-29-2014, 08:42 PM
Student Application:
Name: Sandra
Type: Troublemaker

LitDarkness
11-29-2014, 08:54 PM
Student Application:
Name: Sandra

Can I apply?
Student Application:
Name: Sofi
Student Type(s): cheerleader, prep
Method of Contact: pm me :p

-----------
female, 18, bisexual, submissive
likes: anything humiliating, including diapers, forced orgasms, bladder control, humiliation, anything that makes me blushy
dislikes: too much pain
limits: anything with family, and I can't send pictures so sorry if that's your thing.

i would like to enroll as a student
name:Red
student type(s): band geek, cheerleader, nerd
method of contact:pm

Welcome to our school, put your student type and your points in your signature.

Squid
11-29-2014, 09:18 PM
STUDENT APPLICATION
Name Squidius
Types: Smartallec and Nerd
Contact kik me at squiddevelops

Leslie's Slave
11-29-2014, 11:08 PM
hey there just wanted to say im back xD
had some problems burned a hand, lost a pc and my dog had puppies but now my life is stable again :D so....i kinda wanted to return to this game

again sorry for leaving a few weeks >w<

DreamMistress96
11-29-2014, 11:21 PM
Name DreamMistress96
Types: Smartallec
Contact PM me here or email me [email protected]

LitDarkness
11-30-2014, 08:23 PM
STUDENT APPLICATION
Name Squidius
Types: Smartallec and Nerd
Contact kik me at squiddevelops

Name DreamMistress96
Types: Smartallec
Contact PM me here or email me [email protected]

Welcome to our school, put your student type(s) in our signature along with your points.

LitDarkness
11-30-2014, 08:27 PM
All students, the bully was very angry today, he decided to take it out on you, first he gave you a wedgie, then spanked each ass cheek ten times before stripping you of your clothes and making you edge 5 times. Then he leaves you nude on the floor for 30 minutes.

Worth 10 points

Goldengirl
11-30-2014, 08:56 PM
I would like to enroll as a student
Name: golden girl
Student Type: cheerleader

CutieGurlTaylor
11-30-2014, 09:29 PM
Student App
Name: KG69
Student Type(s): preps
Method of Contact: Getdare PM, skype messageing works too (find it under my profile pic)

anyiethesub
12-01-2014, 02:33 AM
Student Application:
Name: Annyie
Student Type(s): Cheerleader & Smartallecs & nerd
Method of Contact: PM/
limits:blood,poop/pee eating
likes : body/breats/crotch bondage,light punishments,humilaition,pet play

anyiethesub
12-01-2014, 02:35 AM
Student Application:
Name: Annyie
Student Type(s): Cheerleader & Smartallecs & nerd
Method of Contact: PM/
limits:blood,poop/pee eating
likes : body/breats/crotch bondage,light punishments,humilaition,pet play
dislikes: blood,penetration

bigjoe26
12-01-2014, 03:22 AM
Application for student
Student name: big Joe 26
Student type: combination

qt31415926
12-01-2014, 06:33 AM
All students, the bully was very angry today, he decided to take it out on you, first he gave you a wedgie, then spanked each ass cheek ten times before stripping you of your clothes and making you edge 5 times. Then he leaves you nude on the floor for 30 minutes.

Worth 10 points

I gave myself a wedgie up to the shoulders and then used a riding crop for the spanks. Then sat naked on the floor for 30 minutes. Felt pretty silly sitting in the middle of the floor and it is a bit chilly.

qt31415926
12-01-2014, 06:38 AM
Welcome to the school bigjoe26, anyiethsub, kg69, and goldengirl. Please put your student tyoe and points in your signature. The principal has a task on the top of this page and teacher blueashley20 has tasks one and two pages back. Please post reports and have fun!

LitDarkness
12-01-2014, 07:49 AM
I gave myself a wedgie up to the shoulders and then used a riding crop for the spanks. Then sat naked on the floor for 30 minutes. Felt pretty silly sitting in the middle of the floor and it is a bit chilly.

You may add 10 points.

CherryGirl201
12-01-2014, 08:09 AM
You skipped practice and that's very naughty, time for a punishment.

Start off with 75 spankings with a spatula or wooden spoon to each side of your bum as well as your genitals and nipples, all the while you need to be in the tightest wedgie you can get. Still in that wedgie you need to put on other clothes and go outside for a ten minute walk, make sure that your wedgie doesn't come out. At some point during your walk, find a place to lower whatever bottoms you're wearing and bend over to expose your red bottom, count to one hundred, then continue.

When you get home write your report and post it to the tread. Complete all parts to earn points.

I forgot to reply to this last night when I did it but I'm doing it now!
It's really cold where I was, so exposing my red bottom was hard. I did it in a coffee shop and wiggled my jeans down a little. I had an ouchie thong wedgie that really hurt the whole time.
The spankings were hard, and it was hard to inflict that pain on myself but I still did it. It really hurt my poor little pussy :(

CherryGirl201
12-01-2014, 08:11 AM

Worth 10 points
Okay, I just did this one.
As always, the wedgie was ouchie and I didn't want it to stay. Edging was hard but not too bad. When I sat on the floor for thirty mins it was super embarrassing. I felt so silly sitting there in the middle of my floor naked for thirty minutes, hahah

the_diaper_darer
12-01-2014, 08:20 AM

I got up at 6 and held it. It was hard but I managed. I then gave myself an all around wedgie and spanked myself 50 times and did 200 sit-ups

the_diaper_darer
12-01-2014, 08:21 AM
Those first two paragraphs are supposed to be quotes

chrism2025
12-01-2014, 12:34 PM
Name:chris
Student Type(s):smartallecs, band geeks.
Method of Contact:Kik chrism208
I know its late but i would like to join, this sounds like great fun

centurion01
12-01-2014, 02:08 PM
All teachers have to refresh their skill for new classes, (+10EDGES)

ALL STUDENTS- have a extra homework assignment.

Must read a entire book, 200+pages you have until Christmas Eve to complete a 500 word report, writing why you chose that boot and what is was about, stating if you would recommend it to others.
(+24 Points)

LitDarkness
12-01-2014, 07:02 PM
I forgot to reply to this last night when I did it but I'm doing it now!
It's really cold where I was, so exposing my red bottom was hard. I did it in a coffee shop and wiggled my jeans down a little. I had an ouchie thong wedgie that really hurt the whole time.
The spankings were hard, and it was hard to inflict that pain on myself but I still did it. It really hurt my poor little pussy :(

Okay, I just did this one.
As always, the wedgie was ouchie and I didn't want it to stay. Edging was hard but not too bad. When I sat on the floor for thirty mins it was super embarrassing. I felt so silly sitting there in the middle of my floor naked for thirty minutes, hahah

I got up at 6 and held it. It was hard but I managed. I then gave myself an all around wedgie and spanked myself 50 times and did 200 sit-ups
All people above me add the appropriate points.
Name:chris
Student Type(s):smartallecs, band geeks.
Method of Contact:Kik chrism208
I know its late but i would like to join, this sounds like great fun
Welcome to our school.
All teachers have to refresh their skill for new classes, (+10EDGES)

ALL STUDENTS- have a extra homework assignment.

Must read a entire book, 200+pages you have until Christmas Eve to complete a 500 word report, writing why you chose that boot and what is was about, stating if you would recommend it to others.
(+24 Points)
One question how do you read a boot?

qt31415926
12-01-2014, 07:07 PM
All people Above me add the appropriate points.

Welcome to our school.

One question how do you read a boot?

Sherlock Holmes can read a boot for clues. I don't think it would be 200 pages. ;-)

chrism2025
12-02-2014, 11:22 AM
Ok so how do i play, Do you post tasks for us to do on the thread? or give us pm? bit confused thats all

qt31415926
12-02-2014, 12:01 PM
Ok so how do i play, Do you post tasks for us to do on the thread? or give us pm? bit confused thats all

Tasks are posted on the thread by the principal and teachers.

You can read the past pages of the thread for examples and principal TheKidWithSkills, teachers blueashley20 and centurion01 have pasted tasks for this week.

The original thought was that there would a better ratio between students and teachers but the current handful of teachers to over 150 students doesn't make PMs practical.

perhaps the app process should be modified to reflect that.

Slug58
12-03-2014, 05:18 AM
I can do only dares if my girlfriend not at home and i m alone, so i have not enought time to do all the dares for cheerleader and gamer :-(

CutieGurlTaylor
12-04-2014, 04:12 PM

Worth 10 points

for the wedgie i grabed my underwear and pulled as hard as i could about 3 times, i them grabed the pait stirrer and gave myself 20 total times with it. after the spanks i edged the 5 times but with some truble. after all that was done with the wedgie still in, my ass still red and my cock throbing for release i layed in the fetal position for 30 minutes naked all but the wedgie.

LitDarkness
12-04-2014, 04:14 PM
for the wedgie i grabed my underwear and pulled as hard as i could about 3 times, i them grabed the pait stirrer and gave myself 20 total times with it. after the spanks i edged the 5 times but with some truble. after all that was done with the wedgie still in, my ass still red and my cock throbing for release i layed in the fetal position for 30 minutes naked all but the wedgie.

Add your points for this task.

DirtyBiSub
12-04-2014, 04:21 PM
Student Application
Name: dirtybisub
Student Type: Troublemaker
Method of Contact: PM me

This was a great idea btw. I am looking forward to this :).

LitDarkness
12-04-2014, 04:48 PM
Student Application
Name: dirtybisub

This was a great idea btw. I am looking forward to this :).

Welcome to our school, put your student type and points in your signature.

slavescat
12-04-2014, 07:20 PM
Name: SlaveScat

I'm a troublemaker because I love scat, but I also like bondage and anal as well. I can't wait to see your dares, guys :D

steve987654
12-05-2014, 03:25 AM
Student application:
Name: steve987654
Student Type(s): Preps and Band Geek
Method of Contact: any (PM, post or ask for skype)

LitDarkness
12-05-2014, 11:53 AM
Name: SlaveScat

I'm a troublemaker because I love scat, but I also like bondage and anal as well. I can't wait to see your dares, guys :D

Student application:
Name: steve987654
Student Type(s): Preps and Band Geek
Method of Contact: any (PM, post or ask for skype)

Welcome to our school, add your student type and points to your signature please.

Princess.Ashley
12-05-2014, 12:08 PM
So many new people! This is great. Here are your first tasks:

Band Geeks: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1573135&postcount=803

Smartallecs: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1573144&postcount=805

Emos: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1573146&postcount=806

Nerds:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1573155&postcount=807

Observers: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1573163&postcount=808

Jocks: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1573185&postcount=809

Preps: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1573199&postcount=810

Cheerleaders: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1573243&postcount=811

Artists: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1573248&postcount=812

Gamers: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1573253&postcount=813

Outdoors People: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=194372&page=55

Troublemakers: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1573263&postcount=815

CutieGurlTaylor
12-06-2014, 01:19 PM
So many new people! This is great. Here are your first tasks:

Preps: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1573199&postcount=810

Im so stupid for wearing the wrong uniform AGAIN! not once it has happened but twice, TWICE! Im glad the nurse had some clothes handy. With what she let me pick from i picked the green thong, the skinny jeans, the green matching bra, the dress like top and the heels

http://cornertime.herokuapp.com/report/Zy7mEIwcv the corner time results.

I did not do the line punishment because that is something i cant do. sorry about this part. But now i remember to wear the right uniform

ilikesluts
12-07-2014, 10:05 PM
Name
ilikesluts
Student types
Student/Athlete
Contact type
Get Dare private chat

spankeegirl
12-08-2014, 10:45 AM
You've been playing your instruments outside the english classes and disrupting the reading. Because of that, you need tasks to keep you busy, so that other students can get their work done.

Start yourself off with a spanking, you can't disrupt other students without being punished, on your bare bottom (underwear not off, just around your knees or pulled out of the way) with either a spatula or wooden spoon, apply one hundred spanks to each cheek, then fifty to your genitals. While completing your spanks your feet need to be spread and tied to the headboard of your bed, or something similar. After that, in order to keep you busy put yourself in a wedgie, then complete this task, https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=11824 , finish by posting your report in this thread.

You must complete all parts to earn points.

100 spanks on each cheek with a wooden spoon

and then did 50 on my pussy

put underware up for a hard wedgie and secure it with belt

then do the lines and send them to you

Thank you Princess for giving me a wedgie.

LitDarkness
12-08-2014, 08:39 PM
Name: monicaluiseee123
Student type(s): Jock, cheerleader
Method of contact: PM on get dare or kik (my kik is monicaluiseee123)
Likes: bladder control, extreme pain, Bobby pins on nipples and pussy lips and clit, gorean
Limits: public, pee drinking, blood, family

Welcome to our school. Put your student types and points in sig.

LitDarkness
12-10-2014, 01:23 PM
Okay. Are there any task(s) I am supposed to complete as a new student (as catch-up work) or do I wait for an assignment?

Catch up on the recent work.

sissycdslave16
12-10-2014, 01:48 PM
Name: sissy bitch
student type:smart allec
MEthod of contact:Get dare pm

LitDarkness
12-10-2014, 08:26 PM
Name: sissy bitch
student type:smart allec
MEthod of contact:Get dare pm

Welcome to our school, please put your student type and points in your signature.

d-1925
12-10-2014, 08:33 PM
Student application:
Name:d-1925
Type: Prep
Contact info: Here or kik
Kik: d1925

Spanked1
12-11-2014, 01:00 PM
Student Application:
Name:Spanked1
Student Type(s):Smartallecs

LitDarkness
12-11-2014, 01:33 PM
Student application:
Name:d-1925
Type: Prep
Contact info: Here or kik
Kik: d1925

Student Application:
Name:Spanked1
Student Type(s):Smartallecs

Welcome to our school, please put your student type and points in your signature.

LitDarkness
12-12-2014, 01:29 PM
All students,

You were caught stealing art supplies after lunch. The teachers reacted by pouring paint all over you and spanking your ass 10 times.-10 points

CutieGurlTaylor
12-13-2014, 12:46 PM
Im so stupid for wearing the wrong uniform AGAIN! not once it has happened but twice, TWICE! Im glad the nurse had some clothes handy. With what she let me pick from i picked the green thong, the skinny jeans, the green matching bra, the dress like top and the heels

http://cornertime.herokuapp.com/report/Zy7mEIwcv the corner time results.

I did not do the line punishment because that is something i cant do. sorry about this part. But now i remember to wear the right uniform

can i get half points for doing half the assinment or do you only get points if you do it all?

PS im sorry for steeling from the art room.

LitDarkness
12-13-2014, 12:55 PM
can i get half points for doing half the assinment or do you only get points if you do it all?

PS im sorry for steeling from the art room.

You have to do the whole assignment to get points.

d-1925
12-13-2014, 07:13 PM
This uniform is stupid

Slave_Girl_Disobey
12-14-2014, 03:22 PM
Name: Slave_Girl_Disobey

Student type(s): Trouble Maker, Cheer Leader

Method Of Contact: Kik=SSGGDDSS

Slaveboy67
12-14-2014, 08:00 PM
Name: Tim
Type: band geek,emo, trouble maker

submissiveorly
12-14-2014, 11:23 PM
Name:Submissiveorly
Student type: Emo/nerd
Contact method: PM

LitDarkness
12-15-2014, 10:39 AM
Name: Slave_Girl_Disobey

Student type(s): Trouble Maker, Cheer Leader

Method Of Contact: Kik=SSGGDDSS

Name: Tim
Type: band geek,emo, trouble maker

Name:Submissiveorly
Student type: Emo/nerd
Contact method: PM

bammel
12-16-2014, 11:36 AM
Type: Smartallec
Name: Flo

ClaraAnne
12-17-2014, 05:34 AM
Comes back after skipping school for a month

verdzene
12-17-2014, 05:50 AM
Student application
Name: verdzene
Student Type: emo
method of contact: GetDarePM

LitDarkness
12-18-2014, 09:33 PM
Student application
Name: verdzene
Student Type: emo
method of contact: GetDarePM

Welcome to our school put your student type and points in your sig.

Task:A dog has got into the classroom and started jumping on you getting its slobber all over you and peed on you. You couldn't clean up until a hour later.

Summary:Slobber and pee on yourself. Stay like that for an hour.-5 points

ducttapeman
12-19-2014, 10:22 PM
Name: ducttapeman (also responds to slut)
Type: preppy cheerleader
Method of contact: at first PM then text

Jerms502
12-19-2014, 10:33 PM
Name: Jerms
Student Type(s): band geek and smart allec
Method of Contact: PM me or kik (jerms501)

Shellyna
12-20-2014, 08:45 AM
Student Application:
Name:Shelly
Student Type(s):smartallic and nerd
Method of Contact: pm or Kik- shellyna

getdarebro111
12-21-2014, 04:35 PM
Student.
Type: Band geek, smartallec.
Contact info: pm

ImmaCat
12-21-2014, 08:46 PM
I've been away on a break recently,but im back now at torture academy. Is there anything I should do to make up for my leave of absence?

CutieGurlTaylor
12-22-2014, 12:01 AM
is it winter break at the Academy? if so when does it end?

wedgie/dare girl
12-24-2014, 02:27 PM
is it winter break at the Academy? if so when does it end?

There probablly will be a winter break....

At winter, they'll break you

Someone0000
12-25-2014, 11:12 PM
Hey, so uh... What'd I miss?
(Hasn't been to any classes since school started)

DB-BP
12-26-2014, 09:10 AM
Name: DBBP
Student Type(s): Troublemaker
Method of Contact: Skype: MessLess86

Naughty_Challenger
12-26-2014, 10:15 AM
Student Application:
Name: Naughty_Challenger
Method of Contact: PM here, e-mail/Skype: [email protected]

May I ask how does it work to graduate / getting the points? By personal assignments or are they announced here for everyone?

LitDarkness
12-26-2014, 04:27 PM
Name: ducttapeman (also responds to slut)
Type: preppy cheerleader
Method of contact: at first PM then text

Name: Jerms
Student Type(s): band geek and smart allec
Method of Contact: PM me or kik (jerms501)

Student Application:
Name:Shelly
Student Type(s):smartallic and nerd
Method of Contact: pm or Kik- shellyna

Student.
Type: Band geek, smartallec.
Contact info: pm

Name: DBBP
Method of Contact: Skype: MessLess86

Student Application:
Name: Naughty_Challenger
Method of Contact: PM here, e-mail/Skype: [email protected]

May I ask how does it work to graduate / getting the points? By personal assignments or are they announced here for everyone?

Assignments are announced for everyone

Welcome to our school new students.

Assignment for all:You were all blamed when soda cans were left on the sidewalk since you all were at a party last night. The teachers spanked your ass cheeks 50 times each one.10 points

getdarebro111
12-28-2014, 11:34 AM
i spanked each cheek 50 times hard with a wooden spoon. my bottom was a little red after the spanking. i was laying on my bed over pilows when i spanked myself.

BDSMslave18
12-28-2014, 04:51 PM
Codey
Gamers, observers, jocks
Best contact email me please

verdzene
12-29-2014, 03:19 AM
Also spanked myself- only with ruler...

scottishloser
12-30-2014, 06:19 PM
I've been looking through all the roleplaying Dares and after much deliberation it's clear that this is one of the most organised and interesting on GetDare! I've been looking to get involved with one for a few months so I'd love to apply to be a Student here. I know there is a bit of a glut of Teachers but unfortunately at present I'm more Student material.

Student Application:
Name: ScottishLoser
Method of Contact: PM and/or Skype: Scottishloser

I'll of course start doing tasks/punishments once accepted (and add the correct information to my signature) if that happens. And of course I'm clearly overly verbose so hopefully my comments here will include some reports of what has been done when appropriate.

Adriansub
01-01-2015, 12:28 AM
Student Application:
Name: Adriansub
Method of Contact: PM or kik or email
kik: adriansub1

I will add all the necessary information once I am accepted (if that happens).

Tato898
01-01-2015, 07:45 AM
Student Application:
Name: Tatp898
Student Type(s): Emo and Trouble Maker
Method of Contact: PM

puppyluff
01-02-2015, 01:01 PM
Name: Alice
Student type: Smartallec

Gothgirl87
01-02-2015, 01:26 PM
Name:gothgirl87
Student Type(s): smartallec
Method of Contact: dm

spy915
01-03-2015, 08:16 AM
Name: spy915

PerfectLyre
01-03-2015, 01:54 PM
Student Application:
Name: PerfectLyre
Student Type(s): Troublemaker/Prep
Method of Contact: PM me/kik - PerfectLyreBoy

slavegirl196
01-03-2015, 02:08 PM
Student Application:
Name: Slavegirl196
Student Type(s): emo

samsdare
01-03-2015, 03:14 PM
Student Application:
Name: Samsdare
Student Type(s): Nerd, Emo
Method of Contact: kik - samsdare OR getDare PM

SubGary93
01-03-2015, 11:14 PM
Student Application:
----
Name: Gary.
Student Type(s): Observer.
Method of Contact: Preferably Skype (garytaphat) or getDare PM.

duracell11
01-09-2015, 12:42 PM
Student Application:
Name: duracell
Student Type(s): troublemaker (without public)
Method of Contact: kik: duracell11 or getDare PM

Krepos
01-11-2015, 05:31 AM
teacher application
Name: Krepos
Type: Cool/sports hating

Gay slut boy
01-11-2015, 07:01 AM
Student application
Name: Gay Slut Boy
student type: jock

jd079859
01-16-2015, 02:12 PM
Student Application
Name: jd079859
Student type(s): Band Geek, Nerd

SluttySkye
01-17-2015, 04:55 PM
I'm back bitches, you're lives just got better :) (been gone couple of weeks)

LitDarkness
01-17-2015, 05:13 PM
Anyone who applied is accepted.

LitDarkness
01-17-2015, 05:21 PM
Band geeks:You started playing music in the middle of class the teacher sick of you interrupting with your music took your instrument away and gave you a hanging wedgie until the end of class (30 minutes)-20points
Smart allecs:You kept making snide remarks at the history report; this lead to the teacher spanking you 100 times before you write I will respect history 100 times-20 points
Emos: you were having a emotional breakdown causing the teacher to tie you up for the remainder of class (30 minutes)-10 points
Nerds:The bullies targeted you and have you a huge frontal hanging wedgie after pouring milk down your underwear in the park until your underwear rips-10 points
Observers:You were blamed for the stolen instruments from the band room and forced to write "I will not steal" 100 times edging between every ten lines.-10 points

Will be continued next post

LitDarkness
01-17-2015, 05:32 PM
Jocks:You were steam rolled last game so the coach forced you to run 2 miles today not letting you go to the bathroom during that run, unfortantly you had three glasses of water before the run-10 points
Preps:You were protesting against the uniform when the nurse pulled you inside and forced you to wear the opposite genders clothes for the rest of the day (3 hours)-10 points
Cheerleaders:You cheered for the other team so the coach spanks you 100 times each ass cheek before giving you a shoulder wedgie then makes you run 2 miles with it-10 points
Artists:You spilled paint on yourselves and has to go the rest of the day like that (3 hours)-10 points
Gamers:You were forced to wear the diaper to school today (5 hours) as you kept having accidents in class for the last week, you could only go to the bathroom in it and not change until the end of the school day-20 points

diaperedprincess
01-17-2015, 05:40 PM
Name: DiaperedPrincess
Student: Gamer
GeDare PM

LitDarkness
01-17-2015, 05:40 PM
Outdoors people:You were protesting against the schools bathroom policy of only go during lunch so you snuck out of class and peed outside in protest-5 points
Trouble makers:You decided to take students lunches and throw them away and a teacher catches you and spanks you 500 times each ass cheek before making you write "I will not throw other people's lunches away" 1,000 times and serve a week detention where during that time you will not orgasm.-10 points

LitDarkness
01-17-2015, 05:41 PM
Name: DiaperedPrincess
Student: Gamer
GeDare PM

Welcome; please put your points and student type in your signature.

qt31415926
01-18-2015, 05:08 AM
Smart allecs:You kept making snide remarks at the history report; this lead to the teacher spanking you 100 times before you write I will respect history 100 times-20 points

I used a cutting board for the spanking and then wrote the lines:
https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=13201&accessCode=GetDare

Initially you had to write 100 lines, you made 22 mistakes and wrote 100 lines in total.

You typed 316 letters per minute on average.

Your total time was 8 minutes and 0.0 seconds seconds.

Observers:You were blamed for the stolen instruments from the band room and forced to write "I will not steal" 100 times edging between every ten lines.-10 points
https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=13202&accessCode=GetDare

Initially you had to write 100 lines, you made 13 mistakes and wrote 100 lines in total.

You typed 37 letters per minute on average.

Your total time was 46 minutes and 44.4 seconds seconds.

Trouble makers:You decided to take students lunches and throw them away and a teacher catches you and spanks you 500 times each ass cheek before making you write "I will not throw other people's lunches away" 1,000 times and serve a week detention where during that time you will not orgasm.-10 points

I did the 500 spanks with the cutting board. Ouch! And my arm is even sore. LOL I put on the diaper for the Gamers task.

Gamers:You were forced to wear the diaper to school today (5 hours) as you kept having accidents in class for the last week, you could only go to the bathroom in it and not change until the end of the school day-20 points

Then I wrote the lines:
https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=13203&accessCode=GetDare

Initially you had to write 1000 lines, you made 419 mistakes and wrote 1000 lines in total.

You typed 291 letters per minute on average.

Your total time was 3 hours, 3 minutes and 17.9 seconds seconds.

I used a bluetooth keyboard (and not a very good one) with my phone. So, it is possible, but I miss my gaming keyboard that types a lot better. I tried not to, but I had an accident in the diapers. I finished my 5 hours playing Minion Rush on the phone. I really have to pay being a trouble maker. I think this is the worst task yet.

Any student is free to use my links for the lines if they wish. I didn't add any additional lines or interruptions. I have found that I like interruptions now (I didn't before), but I am not very good at adding them to myself. Enjoy.

LitDarkness
01-18-2015, 07:14 AM

I used a cutting board for the spanking and then wrote the lines:
https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=13201&accessCode=GetDare

Initially you had to write 100 lines, you made 22 mistakes and wrote 100 lines in total.

You typed 316 letters per minute on average.

Your total time was 8 minutes and 0.0 seconds seconds.

https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=13202&accessCode=GetDare

Initially you had to write 100 lines, you made 13 mistakes and wrote 100 lines in total.

You typed 37 letters per minute on average.

Your total time was 46 minutes and 44.4 seconds seconds.

I did the 500 spanks with the cutting board. Ouch! And my arm is even sore. LOL I put on the diaper for the Gamers task.

Then I wrote the lines:
https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=13203&accessCode=GetDare

Initially you had to write 1000 lines, you made 419 mistakes and wrote 1000 lines in total.

You typed 291 letters per minute on average.

Your total time was 3 hours, 3 minutes and 17.9 seconds seconds.

I used a bluetooth keyboard (and not a very good one) with my phone. So, it is possible, but I miss my gaming keyboard that types a lot better. I tried not to, but I had an accident in the diapers. I finished my 5 hours playing Minion Rush on the phone. I really have to pay being a trouble maker. I think this is the worst task yet.

Any student is free to use my links for the lines if they wish. I didn't add any additional lines or interruptions. I have found that I like interruptions now (I didn't before), but I am not very good at adding them to myself. Enjoy.

Good job; add your points.

Ryuushi
01-18-2015, 08:12 PM
Student Application:
Name:Ryuushi
Student Type(s): Gamer, Observer

LitDarkness
01-19-2015, 05:39 PM
Student Application:
Name:Ryuushi
Student Type(s): Gamer, Observer

Welcome to out school please do the last assignment for your student type, and add your points and student types to your signature.

deepsix
01-19-2015, 06:20 PM
Name: DeepSix
Student Type(s): SmartAlec, EMO
Method of Contact: Kik (pideepsix)

LitDarkness
01-20-2015, 08:11 AM
Name: DeepSix
Method of Contact: Kik (pideepsix)

Welcome to our school; please add your student type and points to your signature and do the last task given for your student types.

Froggerjogger
01-23-2015, 11:52 AM
Name:froggerjogger
Type:smartallecs,observer,preps
Method of contact:pm

Froggerjogger
01-23-2015, 11:53 AM
The method of contact in my last message is pm

LitDarkness
01-23-2015, 12:10 PM
Name:froggerjogger
Type:smartallecs,observer,preps
Method of contact:pm

Welcome and please do the last task for your student types posted an spit your points and student types in your signature.

okubi0
01-23-2015, 12:40 PM
hello, i would like to be a nerd jock, without public.
Contact on skype, below

Thanks

BigBadWolfy
01-24-2015, 07:20 AM
Name: Wolffy
Method of Contact: PM, skype: bigbadwolffy44

LitDarkness
01-29-2015, 09:07 AM
Well, since QT was the only one doing tasks I gave him some extra credit so he could graduate. I am now closing this school as no one else seems to be doing tasks.

So I am proud to announce QT's graduation.

broseph147
01-30-2015, 12:24 PM
Name: broseph147
Type: Band Geek, Prep, Cheerleader

Lora562
01-31-2015, 12:21 PM
Student application
Name: lora
Student type: troublemaker
Method of contact: kik( lora562) or PM

namelessboy003
02-01-2015, 11:14 AM
Name: namelessboy003
Student type: gamer

lilith_100
02-02-2015, 12:27 AM
Student application :
Name : lilith_100
student type : smartallecs
Method of contact : pm

slutboy555
02-02-2015, 12:37 AM
Student Application :
Name: Slutboy555
Student type : Emo
Method of Contact : skype/pm/kik

RyzaSlaveBoi
02-02-2015, 12:20 PM
RyzaSlaveBoi's Student Application :
Name: RyzaSlaveBoi
Student type : Emo
Method of Contact : pm/kik

Harry18
02-02-2015, 12:30 PM
I'll join as a jock

okubi0
02-02-2015, 12:58 PM
name: okubi0
student type: nerd jock, without public.

kik: okubi0

robin the slut
02-02-2015, 01:04 PM
name robin tremblay
type band geek, gamer, nerd
contact pm

BigBadWolfy
02-03-2015, 01:42 AM
there are many who want to join but isnt the school closed?

Johnybou21
02-03-2015, 02:08 AM
Name Johny
Emo/Troublemaker

LitDarkness
02-03-2015, 06:41 AM
there are many who want to join but isnt the school closed?

Yes; it is closed.

Bdsmmsdb
02-11-2015, 07:54 PM
Like: BDSM nipple torture, wedgies, anal , scat, Crossdressing, moderate pain and/or irritation, ice, spankings, punishment for misbehaving CBT
Dislikes: public (under clothes is in likes), permanent, electric, heat, family
Toy list: pair of tack bra and panties, tight see-through slutty panties, compression shorts, clothespins, pants hangers, hair clips, paddle, whip, toothpaste coarse salt, hook to hang myself from during wedgies

abcdefghijk
02-14-2015, 09:02 AM
Name: abcdefghijk
Student Type(s): troublemaker cheerleader
Method of Contact: getdare pm

Fantage
02-14-2015, 05:40 PM
I'm a gamer as I love bladder control.please Pm meh the dares.

Fantage
02-14-2015, 05:41 PM
Yes; it is closed.

Love this school ima do it anyway.

derrammler
02-20-2015, 07:05 PM
Student
name: Jay
Type:Emo/troublemaker

inferiorwhiteboi
02-20-2015, 08:44 PM
Well, since QT was the only one doing tasks I gave him some extra credit so he could graduate. I am now closing this school as no one else seems to be doing tasks.

So I am proud to announce QT's graduation.

Read the above quote folks, THE SCHOOL IS CLOSED. This boi can't believe that so many people want to break into a closed school. :confused:

slaveboy32
02-20-2015, 08:50 PM
Read the above quote folks, THE SCHOOL IS CLOSED. This boi can't believe that so many people want to break into a closed school. :confused:

have you ever tried breaking into a closed school? its so empty... maybe there's buried treasure...

brb im going explorin'

OH MY LORDY....
Do not go in there, idk what kind of a school that was but i swear it is haunted...
It's definatly closed for a reason

Titifrslave
02-21-2015, 12:46 PM
Student Application:
Name: Teetee
Student Type(s): OBSERVER, gamer
Method of Contact: skype : tibo-a-pet-rouge

Thank you all :-)

slaveboy32
02-21-2015, 01:22 PM
Student Application:
Name: Teetee
Student Type(s): OBSERVER, gamer
Method of Contact: skype : tibo-a-pet-rouge

Thank you all :-)

Didn't you read the sign?
Shit's closed due to a ghost haunting, were waiting for the ghost busters to come and clean up...
Sorry

LitDarkness
02-21-2015, 01:24 PM
Didn't you read the sign?
Shit's closed due to a ghost haunting, were waiting for the ghost busters to come and clean up...
Sorry

I give up.

Seriously, what is hard to understand about a closing?

slaveboy32
02-21-2015, 01:28 PM
I give up.

Seriously, what is hard to understand about a closing?

I dont know...
sometimes i have trouble with the "clos" part but i alwats understand the "ing" part of it...

Maybe, if security would get off its lazy butts...
(What's that?)
Nevermind we fired them...

Slave Leia
02-27-2015, 02:10 AM
Student Application:
Name: Slave Leia(call me Leia please)
Student Type(s): gamer, artist, and cheerleader(public is a no go right now to small of town we live in and i gotta keep things private.)
Method of Contact: Getdare pm for now other messages will be ignored.

Nonchalant
02-28-2015, 04:25 PM
To bad seeing this school/thread has closed.
Was going through the first like 20 pages to see if it fits just finding out that the motivation to carry on has gone.

Thanks for the work put in here.

Slave Leia
02-28-2015, 06:15 PM
i wish it could start back up again.

Nerdwedgie
02-28-2015, 07:26 PM
Student application:

Name: nerdwedgie (maddie)

Student type: cheerleader

Method of contact: pm here or Kik (pm me for it)

Ankita
03-01-2015, 03:04 AM
Name: Ankita
Student Type(s): band geek
Method of Contact:pm me on getdare

asubmissivesneeds
03-01-2015, 03:18 AM
Name: asubmissivesneeds
Student Type(s): Observer
Method of Contact: Pm me

Subboy1
03-01-2015, 03:23 AM
Name:Jay
Student Type(s):Cheerleader
Method of Contact:Skype: subpeterborough
or GetDare PM

eevee.velvet
03-01-2015, 03:52 PM
Okay.

I have talked to the principal for this, and she has agreed to let me do this but I want to see who is interested in having the school re-opened. I have a buddy of mine who is willing to be the principal for me but I won't ask him to make an account unless i have enough people to get this up and going.
So here is the question. over the next week I will keep an eye on this and I will see who is interested in this school reopening. It will be as a new thread so Don't worry about that. But there will be other things requesting the teachers and students to each spend a bit of time online each week.
So either PM me or post on this, as I said I will keep my yes on here.

What YOU NEED in the post:
- whether you were a teacher or student?
- what type you were?
- How often you can check in?

Slave Leia
03-01-2015, 03:55 PM
Student Application:
Name: Slave Leia(call me Leia please)
Student Type(s): gamer, artist, and cheerleader(public is a no go right now to small of town we live in and i gotta keep things private.)
Method of Contact: Getdare pm for now other messages will be ignored.

application is there.
i can check in every day or couple days..

Chasty
03-01-2015, 04:44 PM
If there is room for a teacher I will join.

Teacher application:
Name: Mr. B
Teacher Type(s): The Strict Teacher and The Sports Hating Know it All
Contact info: PM or kik:chasty123

I can check in about once a day.

asubmissivesneeds
03-01-2015, 07:28 PM
Name: asubmissivesneeds
Student Type(s): Observer
Method of Contact: Pm me
My application I can check every day

Bdsmmsdb
03-01-2015, 09:17 PM
Application to be: band geek, smart aleck, emo, prep, cheerleader
Method of contact: Pm me
All items that I own are in my signature

Xxy
03-01-2015, 10:28 PM
Student application
Xxy
Outdoors
Pm me

zoeytheprincess
03-01-2015, 10:47 PM
Student Application:
Name: zoeytheprincess
Student Type(s): cheerleader
Method of Contact: pm

eevee.velvet
03-03-2015, 06:30 AM
Ok guys
I am sorry to say this but honestly there isn't enough interest in this game to get it back up and going. Come summer when some of us have more time, I might attempt to do it. But so far there is very little response to it.

TonnZzz
03-29-2015, 07:54 AM
Student
Name : tony
Student type : jock & trouble maker

Limit :
No scat, no incest, no cross dress, no sissy, no diaper, no messy, no full public, nothing illegal

TonnZzz
03-29-2015, 08:11 AM
Student Application:

Name: Tony
Student Type(s): Jock , trouble maker

js_2912
03-29-2015, 01:22 PM
Student Application:

Name: DJR86
Student Type(s): Nerd cheerleader
Method of Contact: PM on here or Skype(in sig)

Computergeek94
03-29-2015, 01:36 PM
Student Application
Name: Computergeek94
Student Type: Band Geek
Method of contact: PM or Kik (Same name as here)

ganduman
04-02-2015, 12:21 AM
Student
Nerd / Punishable
Contact on skype or Pm
Skype in signature

fdribble
04-02-2015, 12:40 AM
Student application

Contact via pm or email on request

maverty254
04-03-2015, 08:32 PM
Type: Band Geek

yourtoy1
04-03-2015, 09:27 PM
Student Application:
Name:yourtoy1
Student Type(s):outdoor/jock
Method of Contact:pm on here

bzofxD
04-14-2015, 08:57 PM
Student

Type: troublemaker

justtheproduckt
04-18-2015, 02:53 PM
student application

name ryan
kind of student: emo or jock

LitDarkness
04-18-2015, 03:14 PM
Due to school relocation, a new teacher is required to take charge for the school to open up again.

Fantage
04-18-2015, 04:36 PM
Due to school relocation, a new teacher is required to take charge for the school to open up again.

This horny slut hopes you find a new teacher, when horny slut found this thread, the thread was dead, but slut would like to be a jock, slut want a teacher to force me to seal my bladder, build a dam, stop the waterfall, and shut the floodgates.Contact is Pm. And all teachers will call her Whore because her is a whore.

LDCII
04-18-2015, 04:38 PM
I will reapply as a teacher

Name: LDCII
Teacher Type(s): Strict
Contact info: KIK (DM me for it)

jwdotson
04-18-2015, 04:56 PM
Teacher Application.

Name: Jwdotson
Teacher Type(s): Strict, with a special enjoyment toward "helping" those who enjoy public
Contact info: PM me to get my Email or Kik.

pleaseuseme18
04-18-2015, 04:56 PM
Name: Emily
Student Type: Band geek

Kittenkat7
04-18-2015, 05:39 PM
Student Application:
Name: Kitty
Student types: Troublemaker and band geek
Method of Contact: GD PM

yash
04-19-2015, 10:35 AM
student apllication
name yashmika
contact info [email protected] / get dares
type band geek troublemaker and nerd artist

submissivesasha
04-19-2015, 11:14 AM
Emos
Student
[email protected]

shippoffxi
04-19-2015, 12:08 PM
Student Application:
Name: Shippo
Student Type(s): Nerds and Gamers
Method of Contact: Getdare PM

HypnoSlaveBitchBoi
04-19-2015, 12:26 PM
Name: hypnoslavebitchboi
Type of student: Band geek and emo

Xavierholmes
04-20-2015, 10:49 AM
Name: xavier
Student type: troublemaker

Bruce Cross
04-20-2015, 01:29 PM
Student Application:
Name: Bruce
Student Type(s): troublemaker
Method of Contact: getdare PM

Finb
04-20-2015, 02:48 PM
Student Application:
Name: Finb
Student type: Smartallecs

Limits: public, family, friends, pics, videos, illegal, risky for health, poo

Slave Leia
04-21-2015, 02:59 AM
so are we gonna start up again??

missspitfire
04-24-2015, 06:20 PM
Name: Ana
Student Type(s): band geek, emo, cheerleader
Method of Contact: getdare or kik (souleatersebby)