PDA

View Full Version : Torture Academy

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

LitDarkness
09-27-2014, 07:30 PM
I've searched for threads like this and they all seem to be dead, if not and I missed it, let this die.

Welcome to Torture Academy. This is a school for brats who always misbehave. Each student needs 1,000 points to graduate.
I am your principal, TheKidWithSkills. I can accept teachers and students. I can also fire teachers and expel students as well as giving out tasks.
There are certain types of teachers as listed below;
The Strict Teacher: This teacher has a zero tolerance policy and spanks students along with giving detention for minor infractions. This teacher often punishes smart allecs, emos, preps, gamers, outdoors people, and troublemakers.
The Coach: This teacher favors sports teams over students’ wellbeing. This leads to nerds and band geeks being punished by him.
The Sports Hating Know it All: This teacher despises sports and anything to do with him so he/she goes out of his/her way to punish cheerleaders and jocks.
The Cool Teacher: This teacher cares about popularity so he ignores bullies and picks his victims at the beginning of the year. His victims consist of observers and artists.
As you can tell, we have a great diversity of students as listed below;
Band Geeks (wedgies, bondage, spanking): These students are constantly practicing driving everyone crazy. Teachers tend to spank them and other students lightly bully them to get them to stop playing their horrible music.
Smartallecs (verbal humiliation,wedgies, spankings, corner time,lines): Smartallecs tend to be ignored and punished because they never have anything nice to say. Teachers and students hate and have no patience for them causing them to be bullied and punished most of the time.
Emos (extreme pain, spanking, bondage): Emos, your emotional state often distract you of your school work leading to you being punished. You tend to be in pain and often show it causing teachers to go easy on you. This means you tend to only get spankings and timeouts with some bondage to keep you from breaking down.
Nerds (wedgies, bondage, public, messy): Nerds teachers love you but, unfortunately bullies tend to target you causing you to be humiliated in public almost daily. They love to ruin your stuff and lock you in lockers.
Observer: (Organism Denial, lines, corner time, detention): Observers don’t do much to cause harm but, are often in the wrong place at the wrong time. This leads to them getting in trouble unfairly. Thankfully the punishments are normally light.
Jock (public, pee, poop, messy, bladder, control, exercise) :Jocks your coach is not pleased with you. You lost last season so your coach forces you to get down and dirty and exercise. Teachers tend to not let you go to the bathroom as a punishment for losing last season.
Preps (clothing control, crossdressing): Preps obsession with fashion often causes them to disregard the school uniform causing nurses to give them embarrassing clothing to teach you a lesson.
Cheerleader (exercise, wedgie, spanking, messy, public): Cheerleaders haven’t been showing much pep lately infuriating the coach. She makes you practice until you’re a mess along with taking you out in public to show them what you got. If you slack off you will be spanked. Cheerleaders often give others wedgies if they are being held up by an unenthusiastic teammate.
Artists ( messy, clothing control): Artists are often making messes and getting it all over their clothes forcing them to get clothes from the nurse seizing all control of their choice in clothing.
Gamers (diapers, pee, poop, bladder control): Gamers are always on their video games and learned to hide their devices from teachers. However, they lack to notice when their bladder’s full and often go in their pants. Some have resorted to diapers to hide this problem.
Outdoors People (public, messy, nature, pee, poop): Outdoors types aren’t afraid of anything, they often go in their pants for the fun of it and don’t mind getting dirty and down with nature. They are good students but, are often an unneeded distraction.
Troublemakers (public, spanking, corner time, lines, detention, messy, pee, poop, organism denial, extreme pain): Troublemakers never learn their lesson. Teachers are always punishing them and students are always torturing the troublemaker since they always ruin the other students’ fun.
Note: Public is always optional. Also you may only be a teacher or a student, not both.
I will accept twelve teachers. You may be more than one type of teacher.
Teacher application:
Name:
Teacher Type(s):
Contact info:
All students will be accepted unless I have a reason to believe you will cause problems on this thread. You may be more than one type of student.
Student Application:
Name:
Student Type(s):
Method of Contact:

iamapussylover
09-27-2014, 07:33 PM
Teacher application:
Name:Keyara
Teacher Type(s): Strict Teacher
Contact info: [email protected] or pm me

09-27-2014, 07:33 PM
Student
name: 11271
Type:band geek

Fundareboy
09-27-2014, 07:36 PM
Name: Fundareboy
Student Type(s): Gamer
Method of Contact: PM

looking forward :)

DannyDuck
09-27-2014, 07:41 PM
Student all:
Name: DannyDu k
Type: nerd
Method of contact: getdare private messages

SlutBrain
09-27-2014, 07:47 PM
Name: Slutbrain
Type: Outdoors and Gamer
Contact method: Getdare PM or [email protected]

female4fun
09-27-2014, 07:55 PM
Student Application:
Name:female4fun
Student Type(s):Smartallec, Observer
Method of Contact: pm

LitDarkness
09-27-2014, 08:15 PM
You all have been accepted. I will make a list of teachers and students tomorrow and add to it as necessary.

tallguy2241
09-27-2014, 08:27 PM
Name: Tallguy2241
Teacher Type(s): The Sports hating Know-it-all
Contact info: PM

zReDHeAdz
09-27-2014, 09:14 PM
Student name: Red
type:band geek/ cheerleader
contact info Pm

milespiper
09-27-2014, 09:18 PM
Student Application:
Name: Milly
Student Type(s): trouble maker
Method of Contact: [email protected] oor pm.

NewGirl18
09-27-2014, 09:21 PM
Student Application:
Name: Mia
Student Type(s): band geek

mrpropel
09-27-2014, 09:55 PM
Student Application:
Name: mrpropel
Student Type(s): Cheerleader & Band Geek

SageLeech
09-27-2014, 09:58 PM
Teacher application:
Name:Leech
Teacher Type(s):strict teacher
Contact info: pm or kik @ antibored

slaveboy33
09-27-2014, 11:15 PM
Name: Slaveboy33
Student Type(s): Prep
Method of Contact:GetDare PM

qt31415926
09-27-2014, 11:21 PM
Student Application:
Name: QT31415926
Student Type(s): Observer/Gamer

R.powell5
09-28-2014, 12:50 AM
Name: r.powell5
Student type: Prep

doggy_laura
09-28-2014, 12:56 AM
Student Application:
Name: doggy_laura
Student Type(s): Outdoors/Troublemakers

subaddict5
09-28-2014, 01:03 AM
Name: Subaddict5
Student Type(s): Cheerleader/Prep
Method of Contact:GetDare PM or Kik

slaveinf
09-28-2014, 01:38 AM
Name: Slaveinf
Student Type(s): Emo
Method of Contact:GetDare PM

SlaveSlutForYou
09-28-2014, 01:57 AM
Name: Slaveslutforyou
Student type: Emo

centurion01
09-28-2014, 02:32 AM
Name- Centurion01
Teacher-Coach
Contact-PM

Toned
09-28-2014, 08:03 AM
Name: toned
Student Type(s): nerd/smartalec
Method of Contact: pm/ kik toned53

stinger08
09-28-2014, 08:16 AM
Student Application:
Name: Stinger08
Student Type(s): Band geek

LitDarkness
09-28-2014, 08:19 AM
Here's a list of students and teachers. I will update as necessary.

Teachers;
Strict Teachers:Keyara, Leech,Master G
Coaches:Centurion01,Mr.LDC
Sports Hating Know it Alls: Tallguy2241
Cool Teachers:

Students;
Band Geeks:11271(5),Red,Mia,mrpropel,stinger08,NewsiesF an,Skyler Owens,Isabella,james
Smart allecs:female4fun,toned(10),NewsiesFan,Skyler Owens
Emos: Slaveinf,Slaveslutforyou,schiavowccam, stupid cum slut, b1ade1,watsonkayla
Nerds: DannyDuck,toned(10),Slut2humilate,slavebitch69
Jocks:
Preps:Slaveboy33,r.powell5,Subaddict5,Conner smith
Cheerleaders:Red,mrpopel,Subaddict5,Clara,Krissy
Gamers:Funderboy(4),Slutbrain,QT31415926(10),james
Outdoors:Slutbrain,doggy_laura,james,Krissy
Troublemakers:Milly,doggy_laura,schiavowccam,rob,m iss slave girl, Clittypain,Krissy,slavebitch69
Observer:female4fun(13),QT31415926(10),Dan Henceworth

Teachers you may give tasks now and I'll take over for the cool teacher until we get one. Make sure to specify how many points the tasks are worth. I can/will adjust points as necessary.

schiavowccam
09-28-2014, 08:20 AM
Student
Name: schiavowccam
Student Type(s): Troublemakers, Emos
Method of Contact: [email protected] or pm

LitDarkness
09-28-2014, 09:16 AM
Observers you were simply watching as artist worked on their art project and they got it all over themselves. The artists went to the nurse and all she had was tight cartoon panties of the opposite gender and a dress. This causes students to laugh at you.
Observers your teacher walks by and wrongly blames you and makes you stand in the corner for 30 minutes giving you an extra ten minutes of corner time every time you move. This makes you late to your next class so you get an hours detention.
Summed up artists (wear tight kids underwear and a dress.)
Observers (stand in the corner for 30 minutes. Add 10 minutes for every time you move. An hour detention)
Worth 10 points.
You must report in thread to receive points.

qt31415926
09-28-2014, 09:34 AM
Principle TheKidWithSkills,

Shall we use http://cornertime.herokuapp.com/ to provide reports? If so, then what kind of moving threshold would you like?

centurion01
09-28-2014, 10:06 AM
Due to the band excessively loud practise after school yesterday distracting the football players during practice,
You all got 1 hour of detention after last period.
For 1 hour you will stayed aroused (hard if your a guy/wet if your a chick)
So edge 10 times during this detention, each way must be different than all others.
Until report completed, points value = -5 points
Upon completion of report, points value = + 5points

centurion01
09-28-2014, 10:23 AM
Extra fitness practice after last period. For upcoming competition.

Edge twice with cheerleader equipment and over stimulate for 5 minutes each time.
Value 5 points upon completion of report
- 5 points for none completion

25rob1985
09-28-2014, 10:39 AM
Student
Name: rob
Student Type(s): Troublemakers
Method of Contact: [email protected] or pm

female4fun
09-28-2014, 10:55 AM
Observers you were simply watching as artist worked on their art project and they got it all over themselves. The artists went to the nurse and all she had was tight cartoon panties of the opposite gender and a dress. This causes students to laugh at you.
Observers your teacher walks by and wrongly blames you and makes you stand in the corner for 30 minutes giving you an extra ten minutes of corner time every time you move. This makes you late to your next class so you get an hours detention.
Summed up artists (wear tight kids underwear and a dress.)
Observers (stand in the corner for 30 minutes. Add 10 minutes for every time you move. An hour detention)
Worth 10 points.
You must report in thread to receive points.

wondering what detention consist of, or just setting quietly for an hour???

Master.G
09-28-2014, 11:09 AM
Name: Master G
Teacher Type: Strict Teacher
Contact info: Pm or [email protected]

Fundareboy
09-28-2014, 11:16 AM
Should we the students be contacting the teachers at all? or will they let us know when we do something wrong?

miss slave girl
09-28-2014, 11:31 AM
Name: miss slave girl
student: trouble maker
way to contact: pm

LitDarkness
09-28-2014, 11:35 AM

Shall we use http://cornertime.herokuapp.com/ to provide reports? If so, then what kind of moving threshold would you like?

If you're able to use it, use it. If not I understand. As I don't have the requirments for this I don't know the moving thresholds so use what's best.

LitDarkness
09-28-2014, 11:37 AM
wondering what detention consist of, or just setting quietly for an hour???

Use it to study. Do your actual homework, study for test, or read.

LitDarkness
09-28-2014, 11:38 AM
Should we the students be contacting the teachers at all? or will they let us know when we do something wrong?

You may contact teachers if you have a question and they will contact you if you did something wrong.

LitDarkness
09-28-2014, 11:44 AM
We are not accepting any more strict teachers.

Master.G
09-28-2014, 11:52 AM
Go sit in the corner with a piece of paper and write " I am just a stupid bitch" 100 times. Your time limit is 5 minutes, for every extra minutes you should spank your ass 10 times each side with a wooden spoon

Worth 10 points + 3 to 5 points if you send a pic of the paper you wrote

To get the points you must report with your time

Connor.smith
09-28-2014, 12:03 PM
Name: connor smith
Student type: prep

LitDarkness
09-28-2014, 12:10 PM
I got pm'ed some questions so to clear things up I'm going to answer them here. Pm stands for contact method.

The description with students are main tasks you can give them. For example students must do what is in their description but can refuse other parts of the dare for a penalty of less points than others who completed the whole dare.
The only exception is those with public in the description.
The student types in teachers descriptions are the students they mainly punish/give tasks and are often stricter on. However, teachers can punish any type of student individually and all together but they must give tasks/punishments to their student types more often than others.
Students can bully each other by privately sending a pm to another student giving them a dare. They will receive points. I must also be pm'ed the dare and report to assign points as necessary.
Students may complain about a bully to a teacher or principal but have chances of being believed. The bully will be punished if believed, and the student will be punished if not believed. As I'm receiving private messages from bullies try to complain to teachers first.
Students can pm teachers with something they've done and a teacher will give a punishment. Teachers may punish on the thread or privately but I must see the dare and report on thread or pm'ed to me to assign points.
Teachers along with other students may target particular students. Teachers can pm the student or post on thread. Students would be wise only to pm other students.
Students can try to get other students in trouble by lying about bullying or pretending they did something wrong and reporting it. Students will be given detention if caught.
Students can try to bully teachers. BEWARE you can lose points if caught.
If teachers get a pm dare from a student, they have a choice of doing it or trying to punish the student. They must go to the principle or another teacher if trying to punish the student. They will decide if the student is punished or not. If punished the student will lose points and the teacher doesn't have to the dare. If not the teacher has to do the dare plus a punishment from whoever they reported to.
Students punishment system,
1st offense:-5 points
2nd offense:-10 points
3rd offense:-30 points
4th offense and up:min. -30 points, max -50 points

Note: I must see all private dares and reports so I can add points as necessary. You can post them in the thread in spoilers if you wish as only should I read them. But, remember people are nosy.
I will not judge on the private messages I receive, it will be completely random if someone complains to me about a bully or disobedient student.

ALSO STUDENTS: Put your student type in your signature so people know which type you are. This will help with private dares. It isn't completely necessary as I have students and teachers listed but it would help.
If you want you can link to this thread beside your student type in your signature.
You have a choice to put this in your signature but, remember this may get you more dares.

Toned
09-28-2014, 01:37 PM
have done my lines only managed 54, seems abit impossible to do 100 in 5 mins, nevermind did my 920 spanks (ouch) will post pic proof.

im lookinfo school
09-28-2014, 01:40 PM
Ill be in as a band geek!

DanHenceworth
09-28-2014, 01:41 PM
Student Application:
Name: Dan Henceworth
Student Type(s): observer
Method of Contact: gd PM or Kik: danhence

daremebitch
09-28-2014, 01:42 PM
Name: stupid cum slut. type of student: emo. Method of contact: pm.

LitDarkness
09-28-2014, 01:46 PM
Ill be in as a band geek!

This is not how you apply, read the first post.

ClittyPain
09-28-2014, 01:50 PM
Student Application;

Name: ClittyPain
Student type: Trouble maker
Form of contact: PM

09-28-2014, 01:52 PM
As a band geek i went to detention and edged 10 diferebt ways
1. Clit stimulation with hands
2. Fingering
3. Vibrator on clit
4. Vibrator in vagina
5. Toothpaste on clit
6. Toothpaste in vagina
7. Icy hot on clit
8. Icyhot in vagina
9. Clit spanked 1000 times
10. Rough dildo fuck!

LitDarkness
09-28-2014, 01:52 PM
I have updated the student and teacher list to include anyone who applied using the application format.I will update points later in the list.

centurion01
09-28-2014, 02:58 PM
As a band geek i went to detention and edged 10 diferebt ways
1. Clit stimulation with hands
2. Fingering
3. Vibrator on clit
4. Vibrator in vagina
5. Toothpaste on clit
6. Toothpaste in vagina
7. Icy hot on clit
8. Icyhot in vagina
9. Clit spanked 1000 times
10. Rough dildo fuck!

Nice job, now repeat it in reverser order..

LDCII
09-28-2014, 03:11 PM
Name: Mr. LDC
Teacher Type(s): The Coach
Contact info: KIK, DM

b1ade1
09-28-2014, 03:46 PM
Student
name: b1ade1
Type:emo

SluttySkye
09-28-2014, 03:52 PM
Name:Skyler Owens (skye)
Student Type(s): Band geek and Smartalleck because I am awesome like that

Slut2Humiliate
09-28-2014, 04:18 PM
Student Application:
Name: Slut2humiliate
Student Type(s): Nerd

SageLeech
09-28-2014, 05:33 PM
Pop quiz. All students are expected to complete this.
1.What is the answer to the life, universe and everything?
2.Who could retrieve the sorcerers stone?
3.How any people do you need for a sexet?
4.Can a bicycle have more then two wheels?
5.Can a motorcycle have more then two wheels?
Answer off the top of your head. No searching or asking cheaters will be punished!
If you correctly answered*:
5: Very good you recive full credit +5 points
4: Not bad but I expect more. Read 3 wikipidea articles with your genitals exposed. +4 points
3: You barely passed! You need to apply yourself more. Strip to your underwear and do a wall sit for 10 minutes. Also do the punishment from 4. +3 points.
2: You failed. Strip to you underware now find to books of equal weight. Stand with your arms straight out a book on each hand for 10 minutes. Do the punishments from 3&4 as well. +2 points.
1: Pathetic simply patetic. Strip naked and place a clothespin on each nipple and two on your bottom lip. If male put 2 on your scrotrem and 4 on your dick. If female put one on your clit and 2 on each pussy lip. Stay this way while completing all the above punishments. +1 point.
0: None? You didn't get any? Can you spell your own name?
Spank each bare butt cheek 25 times hard. Then do all the above punishments. Now post in at least 3 person above dares. No points for you.

Points may be awarded based on your reports even more likely if you add aspects to the punishment. Ie. Infront of a window or outside.

1. 42
2. Only one who wanted to find it but not use it.
4.No. Bi means 2. More wheels would change the name.
5.Yes. Motor doesn't refer to a number so it can have any number of wheels.

jms1022
09-28-2014, 05:53 PM
Student Application:

Name:Isabella
Student Type:Band Geek

qt31415926
09-28-2014, 06:12 PM
I have only done 10-20 minutes at time before. When the program added an hour as a penalty, I was super shocked and turned around to verify I heard correctly and got 30 minutes more immediately. I had an accident as well. Time for a bath.

Below is the report: http://cornertime.herokuapp.com/report/bycX482ZV

Punishment Report

Name qt
Time Sep 28, 2014 8:58 PM
Disciplinarian Catherine
Movement Threshold 20%
Starting Duration 1 hour
Penalties 6 hours
Total Duration 7 hours

Log
0:00:00 Corner time started.
0:14:32 Movement detected. Scolded.
0:24:07 Movement detected. Scolded.
0:39:06 Movement detected. Scolded.
0:42:01 Movement detected. 15 minute penalty.
0:44:11 Movement detected. Scolded.
0:44:18 Movement detected. 15 minute penalty.
0:47:16 Movement detected. Scolded.
0:47:46 Movement detected. 30 minute penalty.
1:49:07 Movement detected. Scolded.
1:52:28 Movement detected. 1 hour penalty.
1:52:51 Movement detected. 30 minute penalty.
1:57:32 Movement detected. Scolded.
2:13:46 Movement detected. Scolded.
2:18:32 Movement detected. Scolded.
2:19:25 Movement detected. 30 minute penalty.
2:19:45 Movement detected. 30 minute penalty.
2:33:25 Movement detected. Scolded.
2:33:46 Movement detected. 30 minute penalty.
2:34:06 Movement detected. 30 minute penalty.
2:34:24 Movement detected. Scolded.
2:34:34 Movement detected. 1 hour penalty.
4:19:07 Movement detected. 30 minute penalty.
5:47:11 Movement detected. Scolded.
7:00:00 Corner time completed.
Share this report: http://cornertime.herokuapp.com/report/bycX482ZV

TheWedgieSlave
09-28-2014, 10:06 PM
Name:james
Student Type(s): outdoor gaming band geek

ClaraAnne
09-28-2014, 11:10 PM
Name: Clara

Type of student(s): Cheerleader

Method of contact: [email protected]

PurpleMeow
09-28-2014, 11:17 PM
Name: Krissy

Student Type: Troublemaker, Outdoors, Cheerleader

female4fun
09-29-2014, 05:27 AM
My first task completed.

I went into the corner of the class, nose facing the wall. I had set my alarm to go off in 30, 40, and 50 minuets from the time I started. (I figured if I moved, I did not want to move to have to reset the alarm clock)

one point standing there my feet were getting sore and tired and I did move my feet for few seconds, then I realized my mistake. about 5 minuets later the first alarm went off. Even though my feet were still sore and tired just standing there, I made sure not to move anymore, wanting to get out of the corner after what seems like a lifetime, the second alarm went off.

After I went off to detention, I sat quietly at my table reading a book (under the dome by steven king). and again I set my time for an hour so I knew when I could go home.

female4fun
09-29-2014, 05:33 AM
Pop quiz. All students are expected to complete this.
1.What is the answer to the life, universe and everything? To live the best we can and explore all there is to do.

2.Who could retrieve the sorcerers stone? Harry Potter

3.How any people do you need for a sexet? 6 people are needed.

4.Can a bicycle have more then two wheels? Never, bi means two, therefor if had more then two wheels it no longer be a bicycle.

5.Can a motorcycle have more then two wheels? Yes, motor is how the cycle runs, not how many wheels it has.

Fundareboy
09-29-2014, 05:45 AM
^ you need to check how many you got wrong and do the punishments lol, since i know you didn't get them all right ;)

female4fun
09-29-2014, 05:51 AM
Already checked, I got 3 right and just finished my 10 minuet wall sit. and about to look up the Wikipedia articles.

I took off my pajama top and bottoms just leaving me in my white panties and bra, set my timer for 10 minuets, and did my wall sit. I have just come back to do my reading. I have taken off my panties and spread my legs wide apart. Will update with what I have read in few minuets.

My first article was about Norman Mason, musician who started playing trumpet when he was 8 years old. also became a bandleader. he has stroke in 1969 which ended his career and he died in 2006.

Next article (yes I copy and pasted name of it) is about 2-Diphenylmethylpyrrolidine. it is a psychedelic drug which cause hallucinations, violent behavior, dilated pupils, tachycardia, and high blood pressure.

Lastly I read abut Baskin-Robbins, which started in Massachusetts (my home state, and I never knew that) they are known for having 31 flavors figuring people could buy a different flavor every day of the month.

Toned
09-29-2014, 06:03 AM
pop quiz awnsers

1) 42
2) could be 1 of two answers first could be harry and second could be someone looking for it but who would not use the stone
3) i have no idea what a sexet is but educated guess 6 or 7 il go 6
4) no clues in the name
5) yes sidecar springs to mind

subaddict5
09-29-2014, 11:29 AM
pop Quiz answers:
1.What is the answer to the life, universe and everything?
2.Who could retrieve the sorcerers stone?
3.How any people do you need for a sexet?
4.Can a bicycle have more then two wheels?
5.Can a motorcycle have more then two wheels?

1. 3 (as in all good things come in three! Do they??)
2. Harry potter
3. 6
4. Yes
5. No

Looks like I nailed one question :D. It's punishments for me, since I'm pressed for time today, I will report on those tomorrow. I'll also try to catch up with the other tasks, seems like this thread started quicker then I expected!

slavebitch69
09-29-2014, 01:53 PM
Student Application:
name: slavebitch69
student types: nerd, troublemaker
method of contact: pm, kik, snap or e-mail

NewsiesFan
09-29-2014, 03:23 PM
Name: NewsiesFan
Types of student: band and smart
Method of communication: kik @ NewsiesFan

watsonkayla2000
09-29-2014, 03:39 PM
name: watsonkayla
student type: emo

LitDarkness
09-29-2014, 03:59 PM
I have put everyone on the school list as I'm adding points right now.

I added points for everyone who posted. If I missed you please tell me so I can fix it.

DanHenceworth
09-29-2014, 04:09 PM
1.What is the answer to the life, universe and everything? 42
2.Who could retrieve the sorcerers stone? harry Potter
3.How any people do you need for a sexet? 6
4.Can a bicycle have more then two wheels? no
5.Can a motorcycle have more then two wheels? yes

LitDarkness
09-29-2014, 04:16 PM
Everyone who did the quiz, check your answers, there's not one person who got them all right.

LitDarkness
09-29-2014, 04:26 PM
Artists your teacher was in a bad mood today so he chose to torture you all. He found paint and dumped it all over you. Then he sent you to the nurse to change clothes after giving everyone of you a wedgie for fun.
When you went to the nurse she only had tight clothes. She had no bra or underwear.
When you go back to class, your teacher pulls your pants down in front of the class and spanks your bare bottom 50 times with the back of his hairbrush.
He then forces you to spend an hours detention writing, I will not make a mess of myself.
Worth 15 points.
(get something messy and get it all over you, it doesn't have to be paint. Wedgie yourself (optional),change into tight clothes,spank bare bottom 50 times with hairbrush (optional),write I will not make a mess of myself for an hour (optional).
Note:If you don't do an optional part, you will not get the full points worth which is fine but, remember other students who do all will get full points.

female4fun
09-29-2014, 05:16 PM
took me total of 21 minuets to write 100 lines, and spanked each butt cheek total of 160 times. first paper I tore part of it to show I have lines written on both sides

qt31415926
09-29-2014, 05:22 PM

I don't see any artists enrolled in our school.

qt31415926
09-29-2014, 05:23 PM
Oh, and I forgot to mention, my hour of detention I spent studying for a computer certification.

Connor.smith
09-29-2014, 07:49 PM
Connors pop quiz. :) Pop quiz. All students are expected to complete this.

1.What is the answer to the life, universe and everything? Peace

2.Who could retrieve the sorcerers stone? Harry Potter.

3.How any people do you need for a sexet? Me myself and I

4.Can a bicycle have more then two wheels? No

5.Can a motorcycle have more then two wheels? If you count the little cart on the side then yes.

Answer off the top of your head. No searching or asking cheaters will be punished!
If you correctly answered*:
5: Very good you recive full credit +5 points
4: Not bad but I expect more. Read 3 wikipidea articles with your genitals exposed. +4 points
3: You barely passed! You need to apply yourself more. Strip to your underwear and do a wall sit for 10 minutes. Also do the punishment from 4. +3 points.
2: You failed. Strip to you underware now find to books of equal weight. Stand with your arms straight out a book on each hand for 10 minutes. Do the punishments from 3&4 as well. +2 points.
1: Pathetic simply patetic. Strip naked and place a clothespin on each nipple and two on your bottom lip. If male put 2 on your scrotrem and 4 on your dick. If female put one on your clit and 2 on each pussy lip. Stay this way while completing all the above punishments. +1 point.
0: None? You didn't get any? Can you spell your own name?
Spank each bare butt cheek 25 times hard. Then do all the above punishments. Now post in at least 3 person above dares. No points for you.

Points may be awarded based on your reports even more likely if you add aspects to the punishment. Ie. Infront of a window or outside.

1. 42
2. Only one who wanted to find it but not use it.
4.No. Bi means 2. More wheels would change the name.
5.Yes. Motor doesn't refer to a number so it can have any number of wheels.

Connor.smith
09-29-2014, 07:53 PM
Any nerds want to do my punishment?

NewGirl18
09-29-2014, 08:19 PM

2.Who could retrieve the sorcerers stone? The one who seeks it but will not use it

3.How any people do you need for a sexet? I believe 6

4.Can a bicycle have more then two wheels? Nope. Bi means two

5.Can a motorcycle have more then two wheels? Hmm I believe so.

qt31415926
09-29-2014, 10:41 PM
I completed the cool teacher's task.

Worth 15 points.
(get something messy and get it all over you, it doesn't have to be paint. Wedgie yourself (optional),change into tight clothes,spank bare bottom 50 times with hairbrush (optional),write I will not make a mess of myself for an hour (optional).

I stood in the tub and poured syrup on me. I didn't have a hairbrush, so didn't do that. I don't think I have very tight clothes either. I set the alarm on my phone for an hour, and stood in the tub to write the lines.

SlaveSlutForYou
09-30-2014, 09:54 AM
2.Who could retrieve the sorcerers stone? Harry Potter
3.How any people do you need for a sexet? Six
5.Can a motorcycle have more then two wheels? Yes

I got one wrong (number 2) and completed the task.

mrpropel
09-30-2014, 04:22 PM
2.Who could retrieve the sorcerers stone? A sorcerer
3.How any people do you need for a sexet? 6
5.Can a motorcycle have more then two wheels? Yes

Missed one

I have completed the task of reading 3 wiki articles with genitals exposed,

mrpropel
09-30-2014, 04:30 PM
Due to the band excessively loud practise after school yesterday distracting the football players during practice,
You all got 1 hour of detention after last period.
For 1 hour you will stayed aroused (hard if your a guy/wet if your a chick)
So edge 10 times during this detention, each way must be different than all others.
Until report completed, points value = -5 points
Upon completion of report, points value = + 5points

I have completed my hour of detention,
10 different edges,
1. Jerking
2. Humping pillow
3 Rubbing penis head
4. Vibrator
5. Dildo up ass
6. Toothpaste in ass
7. Balls tied up
8. Shower head
9. Upside down
10. With silk cloth

Extra fitness practice after last period. For upcoming competition.

Edge twice with cheerleader equipment and over stimulate for 5 minutes each time.
Value 5 points upon completion of report
- 5 points for none completion

I have completed my extra practice, while wearing my cheerleader equipment.

Jagge
09-30-2014, 04:39 PM
Student Application:
Name-jagge
Types-band geeks and preps
Contact-GetDare PM

ajacl
09-30-2014, 05:30 PM
Student app:
Name: ajacl
Type: band geek
Kik liboiron27

Connor.smith
09-30-2014, 07:35 PM
Punishment Report

Nameconner
TimeSep 29, 2014 11:57 PM
DisciplinarianCatherine
Movement Threshold20%
Starting Duration10 minutes
Penalties0 seconds
Total Duration10 minutes

Log
0:02:25 Movement detected. Scolded.
0:10:00 Corner time completed.
Share this report: http://cornertime.herokuapp.com/report/WJPcB7sfV

I read these 3 articles:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nocturnal_enuresis

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relational_aggression

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Practical_joke

Recruit
09-30-2014, 08:40 PM
Student
name: Recruit
Type: jock and band geek

qt31415926
09-30-2014, 10:21 PM
Mr Leech,

I didn't take your pop quiz because I already saw other people's answers and didn't want to cheat. Can I do a make up test?
You should of taken it when you first saw the post so you wouldn't see any answers. Do all the punishments listed and you can have 3 points. Do all but one punishment and you can have 2 points. Post a report including this message in the thread to get your points.

These are the three articles I read.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nocturnal_enuresis

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relational_aggression

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Practical_joke

I posted to these 3 Person Above:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=1511721#post1511721
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=1511741#post1511741
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=1511743#post1511743

I used a wire hanger to spank myself with.

I don't have any clothes pins.

The wall sit punishment report
Punishment Report

Name QT
TimeOct 1, 2014 12:58 AM
Disciplinarian Catherine
Movement Threshold 20%
Starting Duration 10 minutes
Penalties 2 minutes
Total Duration12 minutes

Log
0:02:18 Movement detected. Scolded.
0:02:26 Movement detected. Scolded.
0:02:45 Movement detected. 2 minute penalty.
0:11:30 Movement detected. Scolded.
0:12:00 Corner time completed.
Share this report: http://cornertime.herokuapp.com/report/bJvb4kFQV

Strip to you underware now find to books of equal weight. Stand with your arms straight out a book on each hand for 10 minutes

My arms were shaking, but I think the movement of 20% threshold doesn't pick that up.

Punishment Report

Name QT
Time Oct 1, 2014 1:14 AM
Disciplinarian Catherine
Movement Threshold 20%
Starting Duration 10 minutes
Penalties 0 seconds
Total Duration1 0 minutes

Log
0:06:59 Movement detected. Scolded.
0:08:05 Movement detected. Scolded.
0:10:00 Corner time completed.
Share this report: http://cornertime.herokuapp.com/report/bJUscZKmN

female4fun
10-01-2014, 05:10 AM
Geee, school was so hard yesterday...

All them assignments, homework, and punishments.

Hope today not as bad.

qt31415926
10-01-2014, 05:22 AM
Today will be easier. It is hump day, so the teachers will be exhausted...

Mark93
10-01-2014, 10:16 AM
Name: Mark
Student Type(s):Troublemakers
Method of Contact:Pm or [email protected]

SkyLight
10-01-2014, 10:45 AM
Student Application:
Name: SKyLight
Student Types: Band Geeks, Smartallecs, Emos, Nerds, Observer, Preps

pantydabbler
10-01-2014, 12:43 PM
Name: Pantydabbler
Student Type(s): Prep/gamer
Method of Contact:Pm or [email protected]

female4fun
10-01-2014, 12:46 PM
All the teachers on vacation??

qt31415926
10-01-2014, 01:11 PM
I wonder what the teachers are doing behind closed doors...

embarassme
10-01-2014, 01:26 PM
can I join as a artist prep?

spankeegirl
10-01-2014, 01:36 PM
Student Application:

Name:Fiona Spankee
Student Type(s): Cheerleader and EMO
Method of Contact: PM or [email protected]

spankeegirl
10-01-2014, 01:53 PM
1.What is the answer to the life, universe and everything? mmm life itself?
2.Who could retrieve the sorcerers stone? who wanted it more than anything , but didn't wanted to use it for himself
3.How any people do you need for a sexet? 6 i guess
4.Can a bicycle have more then two wheels? ... no .. that would be a trycicle
5.Can a motorcycle have more then two wheels? i haven't seen .. but well . it can

centurion01
10-01-2014, 02:36 PM
All students to undergo physical health assesments,
-Strip naked,
Do 25 squats,
50 jumping jacks
2 edges
20 lunges
1 edge
50 sit-ups
3 edges
20 pressups
1 double cum (now break in masturbation)

Do this all within
20 or less 25 points
25 mins 20 points
30 mins 15 points
40 mins 5 points and 25 crotch slaps
41+mins 0 points 50 crotch slaps

female4fun
10-02-2014, 06:21 AM
I finished my assestment this morning, took me 37 minuets. now gonna hit the showers

Nawee
10-02-2014, 06:28 AM
Teacher application:
Name: Nawee
Teacher Type(s): The Sports Hating Know it All and Strict Teacher
Contact info: kik Naweezo or pm here

centurion01
10-02-2014, 08:46 AM
I finished my assestment this morning, took me 37 minuets. now gonna hit the showers

Good job, see if you can improve for the next one

slavebitch69
10-02-2014, 10:33 AM
-Strip naked,
Do 25 squats,
50 jumping jacks
2 edges
20 lunges
1 edge
50 sit-ups
3 edges
20 pressups

Do this all within
20 or less 25 points
25 mins 20 points
30 mins 15 points

Did the task, took me 35 minutes to finish.

Toned
10-02-2014, 10:34 AM
Managed to do my work out in 28 minutes. Really had to rush last cum

lazymom
10-02-2014, 11:09 AM
Hi want to join the school
Name: lazy Mom
Type of student: band geek and emo

willingmale
10-03-2014, 07:28 AM
Student*application
name: willingmale
Type: troublemaker

TheBassetfreak
10-03-2014, 01:17 PM
Student Application:
Name: TheBassetfreak
Student Type(s): Gamers and Artists
Method of Contact: Kik

NickeyC
10-03-2014, 08:13 PM
Student Application:
Name: NickeyC
Student Type(s): Band Geeks & Emo
Method of Contact: GetDare Pm

stash12
10-03-2014, 08:37 PM
Student Application:
Name: Stash
Student Types: Emo and Nerd
Method of Contact: GetDare PM

Hothoney51
10-04-2014, 10:38 AM
Student application
Name: Christine
Student Types: jock and smart aleck
Contact type: pm please :)

King426
10-04-2014, 10:49 AM
Name: king 426
Student Type(s): Emos
Method of Contact: PM and skype(when online)

Analreciver
10-04-2014, 11:54 AM
Name: Analreciver
Student Type(s): Troublemaker

aimee b
10-04-2014, 12:20 PM
Student Application
Name:aimee
Type student:emo and troublemaker
Contact info:GD PM

Jones.
10-04-2014, 12:31 PM
Student Application:
Name: jones
Student Type(s): emo/smartallecs
Method of Contact: GD private messages, skype: ali.kop4

daremebitch
10-04-2014, 01:03 PM
Any tasks for Emos?

studnoodle
10-04-2014, 01:20 PM
Student application
Name: studnoodle
Student Types: emo, artist
Contact type: pm please

Nah
10-04-2014, 01:40 PM
Name: Nah
Student type: Smart alack/Band geek
Contact type: PM

ClaraAnne
10-04-2014, 10:46 PM
-Strip naked,
Do 25 squats,
50 jumping jacks
2 edges
20 lunges
1 edge
50 sit-ups
3 edges
20 pressups

Do this all within
20 or less 25 points
25 mins 20 points
30 mins 15 points

I did all the exercises in 20 minutes without any diffculty( I do them very often) and I came afterwards . +25 points

loserhasto
10-05-2014, 12:36 AM
Student Application:
Name: loserhasto
Student Type: Observer

centurion01
10-05-2014, 01:50 AM
Your all getting slows, and lazy.
You are to exercise vigorously for one hour.
Those that are allowed to cum, will have a hour to cum as many times as they can.
Points awarded on completion quoting this task.
Points are as follows, 1 point for 1 cum
2points for 2nd cum, (making 3points total)
Etc
Each cum adds the number to the total earned.

Those In cum denial, you have 2 hours and each set of 5 edges counts the sames one cum

All those in denial, again each set of 5 edges counts as one cum, after each edge you have 30seconds before next edge, 5 times in a row, edges to be held for 30seconds each

Each set of edges/each cum must be done with a different method.

centurion01
10-05-2014, 01:57 AM
Nerds are to study their orgasms,
They are to time the first orgasm (how ever way they like)but must be same way each time
Then improve on that time, they are to try this 10 times.

All those in denial, again each set of 5 edges counts as one cum, after each edge you have 30seconds before next edge, 5 times in a row, edges to be held for 30seconds each

Quoting this post points will be awarded for each cum, cum times and method to be wrote in a reports

Band geeks will practise this task too, they suck at playing with there instruments and must practise more,
Therefore they will cum 20 times or 20sets of edges.
Again points awarded upon report including times methods etc..

centurion01
10-05-2014, 02:04 AM
Since all other teachers appear to be on holiday,
you are to complete all tasks given to 'sports teams, bank geeks and nerds'
You are to write a report, detailing each method, headlined with the task for. (Eg nerds task)
And again point will be added upon completion of tasks

centurion01
10-05-2014, 02:15 AM
-Strip naked,
Do 25 squats,
50 jumping jacks
2 edges
20 lunges
1 edge
50 sit-ups
3 edges
20 pressups

Do this all within
20 or less 25 points
25 mins 20 points
30 mins 15 points

I did all the exercises in 20 minutes without any diffculty( I do them very often) and I came afterwards . +25 points

Good job,
Since you said you do these 'very often' next physical assessment double each task including edges and cums, you have the potential to become a top champion.

centurion01
10-05-2014, 02:17 AM
-Strip naked,
Do 25 squats,
50 jumping jacks
2 edges
20 lunges
1 edge
50 sit-ups
3 edges
20 pressups

Do this all within
20 or less 25 points
25 mins 20 points
30 mins 15 points

This assessment can be done daily, all point awarded after completion of report.

foxie
10-07-2014, 06:30 PM
MEOW! may I please attend this academy?
student application:
Name: foxie
Student type(s): emotional, cheerleader, artist, band geek, nerd, overseer, trouble maker (has an identity crisis)
Method of Contact: [email protected]

dislikes: owls and nudity
meow

WinkyDink
10-07-2014, 06:40 PM
Name: WinkyDink
Student: Cheerleader and Band Geek

WinkyDink
10-07-2014, 06:59 PM
-Strip naked,
Do 25 squats,
50 jumping jacks
2 edges
20 lunges
1 edge
50 sit-ups
3 edges
20 pressups

Do this all within
20 or less 25 points
25 mins 20 points
30 mins 15 points

I did this in 25 mins! I hope this is good enough

issabella
10-07-2014, 07:11 PM
student application:
student type(s): Band Geek , Nerd, and Prep
method of contact: pm or [email protected]

centurion01
10-07-2014, 11:32 PM
I did this in 25 mins! I hope this is good enough

Add 25 points to your total earned, good job

silkysatin
10-08-2014, 08:26 PM
Student Application:
Name:Silkysatin
Student Type(s):smartallec
Method of Contact: pm or kik:silky.satin

slut22
10-08-2014, 09:41 PM
Student Application:
Name:Slut22
Student Type: Smartallecs

silkysatin
10-08-2014, 10:23 PM
Nobody would dare to punish us smartallecs with lines or corner time. They wouldn't dare!!!

PkCandy
10-09-2014, 01:44 AM
Student Application:
Name:PkCandy
Student Type(s): Smartallecs ,Artists , Preps,
Method of Contact:
kik pkcandyita
skype pkcandyita
email [email protected]
yahoo [email protected]

Likes: masturbation, semi/hidden public, online public, car/driving, masturbation/orgasm control and denial, light anal, underwear crossdressing, clothespins, mild pain, ice, shower, dice dares, pics (no face), pee, cum, edging, mild clothing control (only underneath), food, pee drinking, cum eating

Limits: messy, scat, diapers, pet play, full public, heavy pain, loud, spanking, wedgies, shaving

i have smartphone and webcam, and i could always obey.

LitDarkness
10-10-2014, 11:01 AM
ASorry guys, been sick, I'm going to add students,teachers,and points now.

LitDarkness
10-10-2014, 11:48 AM
Here's an updated list of students and teachers.

Teachers;
Strict Teachers:Keyara, Leech,Master G
Coaches:Centurion01,Mr.LDC,themoongirl
Sports Hating Know it Alls: Tallguy2241, Nawee
Cool Teachers:Rose

Students;
Artists: TheBassetfreak, studnoodle, foxie, PkCandy
Band Geeks:11271(5),Red,Mia,mrpropel(18),stinger08,News iesF an,Skyler Owens,Isabella,james ,jagge, ajacl, Recruit, SKyLight, lazy Mom, NickeyC, Nah, foxie, WinkyDink(20),greenmistMelody Foster,
Smart allecs:female4fun(41),toned(25),NewsiesFan,Skyler Owens, SKyLight, Christine, jones, Nah, Silkysatin(30) , Slut22, PkCandy,Melody Foster
Emos: Slaveinf,Slaveslutforyou(4),schiavowccam, stupid cum slut, b1ade1,watsonkayla, SKyLight, Fiona, Spankee, lazy Mom, NickeyC, Stash, king 426, aimee, jones, studnoodle, foxie
Nerds: DannyDuck,toned(25),Slut2humilate,slavebitch69(15) , SKyLight, Stash, foxie,greenmist,CraZyBoi
Jocks: RecruitChristine , tumblrdlover,spankmeohio,Subboy132,Lexi
Preps:Slaveboy33,r.powell5,Subaddict5,Conner smith(10),jagge, SKyLight, Pantydabbler,greenmist, PkCandy
Cheerleaders:Red,mrpopel(18),Subaddict5,Clara(30), Krissy, Fiona Spankee, foxie, WinkyDink(20)
Gamers:Funderboy(4),Slutbrain,QT31415926(30),james , Pantydabbler, TheBassetfreak,alexyota, tumblrdlover
Outdoors:Slutbrain,doggy_laura,james,Krissy,CraZyB oi
Troublemakers:Milly,doggy_laura,schiavowccam,rob,m iss slave girl, Clittypain,Krissy,slavebitch69(15), Markwillingmale, Analreciver, aimee, foxieMelody Foster,
Observer:female4fun(41),QT31415926(30),Dan Henceworth, SKyLight, loserhasto,
foxie

LitDarkness
10-10-2014, 11:54 AM
Nobody would dare to punish us smartallecs with lines or corner time. They wouldn't dare!!!

Due to a teacher hearing your comment and you didn't fess up to it, the whole school will be punished.
All students are spanked on each ass cheek and the center 100 times and are forced to kneel in the corner with their hands in the air for 30 minutes. After corner time each butt cheek gets spanked 200 times. After their spanking they are forced to write, "I will not make comments out of line." 100 times. For every mistake they must write 50 more lines.
Worth (30) points.

Remember guys, have fun with it.

centurion01
10-10-2014, 01:26 PM
All ourdoor sports/activity students are to edge 5 times then cum,
Repeat this task as many times as possible over the weekend.
Points allocated by rank/ position on ammount done list

silkysatin
10-10-2014, 04:54 PM
Due to a teacher not hearing your comment and you didn't fess up to it, the whole school will be punished.
All students are spanked on each ass cheek and the center 100 times and are forced to kneel in the corner with their hands in the air for 30 minutes. After corner time each butt cheek gets spanked 200 times. After their spanking they are forced to write, "I will not make comments out of line." 100 times. For every mistake they must write 50 more lines.
Worth (30) points.

Can you guys believe our principal! :p

qt31415926
10-10-2014, 05:16 PM

Yeah, she is in a bitchy mood. Perhaps you should do all of our lines since it was your big mouth that got us into this. What do you say?

LitDarkness
10-10-2014, 05:55 PM

Don't talk to much, the principal or other teachers can make it worse. How about you double your lines,spankings, and corner time. ;)
I'll take away the added lines if you endure a mouth soaping.

ClaraAnne
10-10-2014, 06:01 PM
Due to a teacher hearing your comment and you didn't fess up to it, the whole school will be punished.
Worth (30) points.

All because of silkysatin's rude comment, I had to do the spanks and it hurt plenty. Then I had to write I will not make comments out of line 150 times.

qt31415926
10-10-2014, 06:33 PM
Worth (30) points.

Are we suppose to grade our own papers? Don't the teachers do anything? Should we use writeforme.org? So the teachers can be lazy?

SageLeech
10-10-2014, 06:39 PM
Yeah, she is in a bitchy mood. Perhaps you should do all of our lines since it was your big mouth that got us into this. What do you say?

That type of language will not be tolerated. Choose your punishment:

Soak a bar of soap in warm water for 10 minutes. Place the bar of soap in your mouth and dump the water down the front of your pants. Put your hands on your head and stay this way for 10 minutes.

Drink 3 glasses of water. For the next three hours you can't remove your underware. So if ya must go you must wet yourself and wear it for the remainder of the time.

Repeat the principals punishment at the end spank each cheek again for each line you had to write.

alexyota
10-10-2014, 06:42 PM
Name:alexyota
Student Type(s):gamer
Method of Contact:getdare pm

SageLeech
10-10-2014, 06:44 PM
All because of silkysatin's rude comment, I had to do the spanks and it hurt plenty. Then I had to write I will not make comments out of line 150 times.

Is that good enough?

If you must ask it obviously wasn't good enough. Search the dice dares for punishments and choose two. PM a link to the dare to a teacher so they can choose your rolls.

ClaraAnne
10-10-2014, 07:39 PM
If you must ask it obviously wasn't good enough. Search the dice dares for punishments and choose two. PM a link to the dare to a teacher so they can choose your rolls.

To which teacher? The Coach?

SageLeech
10-10-2014, 07:41 PM
To which teacher? The Coach?

Your choice. You can pick two and send one to each if you want.

qt31415926
10-10-2014, 08:07 PM
That type of language will not be tolerated. Choose your punishment:

Soak a bar of soap in warm water for 10 minutes. Place the bar of soap in your mouth and dump the water down the front of your pants. Put your hands on your head and stay this way for 10 minutes.

Drink 3 glasses of water. For the next three hours you can't remove your underware. So if ya must go you must wet yourself and wear it for the remainder of the time.

Repeat the principals punishment at the end spank each cheek again for each line you had to write.

No fucking way. Since when is bitchy a cuss word?

SageLeech
10-10-2014, 08:13 PM
No fucking way. Since when is bitchy a cuss word?

Since you enrolled in the academy and a teacher said it was.
Hop to it befor I decide you should chose two for droping the f-bomb.

Connor.smith
10-11-2014, 09:29 AM
Any nerds want to do the punishment that the principle has given to us?
I don't want to get my clothes dirty so someone do the punishment for me. :D
Pm me if you're interested.

LitDarkness
10-11-2014, 10:48 AM
Are we suppose to grade our own papers? Don't the teachers do anything? Should we use writeforme.org? So the teachers can be lazy?

I'm trying to make it user friendly as possible, people use their phones and don't have cameras. Use it if you wish, take a picture if you wish. If someone can prove it then they need to prove it.
Come on, you students have common sense.

Someone0000
10-11-2014, 12:52 PM
Student Application:
Name- Melody Foster
Student Type- Troublemaker, Smartallec, and Band Geek

CraZyBoi
10-11-2014, 12:55 PM
Student Application:
Name: CraZyBoi
Student Type(s): Outdoor Person/nerd
Method of Contact: PM, KiK, Email

tumblrdlover
10-11-2014, 01:39 PM
Name: tumblrdlover
Student Type(s): Jock/Gamers
Method of Contact: PM or [email protected]

Stewart166
10-11-2014, 02:18 PM
Name: stewart166
Student Type(s): slave
Method of Contact:Kik stewart166

silkysatin
10-11-2014, 02:45 PM
Okay, here is my report:

Ouch, my butt is so sore I can't even sit down. I spanked the left butt cheek 200 times, then the right cheek 200 times, then last, the center 200 times. That is the most spankings I have ever had at one time and I knew I had more coming after my corner time. I wasn't sure I could endure any more spankings, but of course that wasn't my decision to make. It was our dear Principal TheKidWithSkills that assigned this punishment so it is solely her decision as to what I deserve.

I then went and faced the wall with my nose in the corner and got on my knees and held my hands high above my head. I had to stay in that position for the next hour. After about 10 minutes my arms began to ache and I wanted to put them down so badly, but remembered that this was my punishment and not my choice to make. After about 20 minutes my arms were killing me and it actually made me forget about my butt checks hurting so much from all of my spankings. I did manage to struggle through until my hour was up, only to think,0h yea, I have more spankings coming. GULP!

I knew our dear principal TheKidWithSkills was sending a message to me and the entire school with our punishment and we have no choice, but to obey and respect her. So I was determined to fulfill my punishment, no matter how much it hurt. So I proceeded to spank the left butt cheek 400 times, then the right butt cheek 400 times. This brought me to tears. But punishment isn't suppossed to be fun..........right, or should I say WRITE, as that was what I was going to be doing for the next part of my punishment.

I then went to get my paper and pen to begin my writing. I knew I had to write 200 times with no mistakes, as each mistake would cost me an additional 100 lines. I could foresee a lot of writing coming my way. I still couldn't sit because of my spankings so I stood at the counter and began writing. After 75 lines, my fingers began cramping up from all of the writing but I tried to struggle through to finish. I was okay until I got to line 84. I only wrote one l in will. A mistake that cost me an additional 100 lines. I thought, oh no, I'm never going to get this finished. So although I had written the line 84 times, I still had to write another 216 times, and that was with no further mistakes. I decided to write a little slower now, to try to avoid any further mistakes,and I was going good until I got to line 217. This time, due to an aching hand and cramped fingers more than anything else, I only put 1 m in comments, costing me another 100 lines. I continued writing, with my new total now at 400 times, and got to line 393 before another mistake. This time I forgot to write the word not. I couldn't believe my horrible luck. After that I tried very hard to concentrate and finished this part of my punishment.

Now I not only had very sore butt cheeks from all of my spankings, but my shoulders were killing me from having to hold my arms high in the air while I was kneeling in the corner. And now a very sore hand and cramped fingers from
the 500 lines I had to write.

I really wanted to show our dear Principal TheKidWithSkills how sorry I was though, so although she said I had the choice between doubling my lines or doing a mouth soaping, that I would do both.

I proceeded to soak a bar of pink Dove in hot water for 30 minutes, to get it good and soft. I then put the soft and gooey bar in my mouth for 30 minutes, and also stood with my nose in the corner while washing my mouth out with soap. I stood there for 30 minutes with my nose in the corner, hands behind my back with that gooey soft bar of soap in my mouth. I had to bite into the soAp because it was so slippery which made it even worse. By the end of my half hour, I had soap drool oozing out of my mouth and a over the floor.

I hope this puts me I good standing with you Principal TheKidWithSkills! And I would also like to take this opportunity to apologize to the entire school for all of you having to be punished because of me.

Respectfully, Silkysatin.

LitDarkness
10-11-2014, 03:39 PM
Name: stewart166
Student Type(s): slave
Method of Contact:Kik stewart166

Slave is not a student type.

LitDarkness
10-11-2014, 03:44 PM

What happened to corner time?

LitDarkness
10-11-2014, 03:50 PM
I updated the student and teacher list, and added points.
I'm going to only allow students to join as jocks or artists as we're lacking in those and need more teachers. Remember, we don't need anymore strict teachers.
Other teacher types need to be filled though.

spankmeohio
10-11-2014, 03:52 PM
Student applicant
Jock
Contact pm

ClaraAnne
10-11-2014, 04:19 PM
What happened to corner time?

I did it and my arms cramped from lack of circulation, making my writing task more difficult. The spankings afterward made the matters even worse. My bottom was really red and sore for a day. I used a rice spoon which looked like a paddle for the 400 spanks afterwards because my hand hurt from the 300 spankings before corner time.

qt31415926
10-11-2014, 04:22 PM
Silky,

I got the paper and straws you were looking for.

Missdancer
10-11-2014, 04:23 PM
Student application
Name:breanna

Missdancer
10-11-2014, 04:23 PM
I forgot to say I would like to be smart Alec if possible

silkysatin
10-11-2014, 04:24 PM
Ssshhhh! Not so loud QT!

*smiles an evil grin*

silkysatin
10-11-2014, 04:26 PM
Hey QT! Start wadding some of that paper up.

silkysatin
10-11-2014, 04:28 PM
Great QT , you got those BIG straws!!!

silkysatin
10-11-2014, 04:31 PM
Silkysatin and QT start compiling spitballs in their desks. :D

silkysatin
10-11-2014, 04:33 PM
Hey QT, let's use the paper she made us write our lines on. It's called. SWEET REVENGE! That will teach her to make us write lines.

silkysatin
10-11-2014, 04:35 PM
We can blame one of the nerds or band geeks. Lol.

We can even plant some spitballs in their desks. They arent too bright and will never catch on. :p

silkysatin
10-11-2014, 04:37 PM
You get the paper with your lines on it chewed up yet QT?

qt31415926
10-11-2014, 04:39 PM
Yep...just scoping for targets.

silkysatin
10-11-2014, 04:41 PM
Yeah! Principal TheKidWithSkills should be showing up any moment. ;)

qt31415926
10-11-2014, 04:43 PM
Yeah! Principal TheKidWithSkills should be showing up any moment. ;)

Oooh. How many points for a principal?

silkysatin
10-11-2014, 04:45 PM
It depends where we can hit her. Right between the eyes with a big juicy one! That where I'm aiming:D

qt31415926
10-11-2014, 04:47 PM
It depends where we can hit her. Right between the eyes with a big juicy one! That where I'm aiming:D

I'm aiming at her big ass.

silkysatin
10-11-2014, 04:47 PM
She wanted us to write lines, right, or should I say write. Lol we are just turning them in to her QT. PRIORITY MAIL!!!

silkysatin
10-11-2014, 04:48 PM
That will be great QT! We will get her from the front and the back!

silkysatin
10-11-2014, 04:49 PM
Which tit will you be aiming for left or right!

We sure can't miss those big tits of hers. Lol

silkysatin
10-11-2014, 04:56 PM
She's usually here talking to our teacher by now! She probably is giving somebody lines to write! You know her! I think I hear her heels coming down the hallway

Giggles...... Get ready QT!!

LitDarkness
10-11-2014, 05:09 PM
I forgot to say I would like to be smart Alec if possible

I'm sorry only jocks and artists are the only students were accepting at this time since we're lacking in those. We're also accepting all teachers except strict teachers.

silkysatin
10-11-2014, 05:11 PM
Hits the principal TheKidWithSkills right between the eyes with a big juicy spitball. The class erupts in laughter.

LitDarkness
10-11-2014, 05:12 PM
Okay someone better fess up, or your all getting detention.

silkysatin
10-11-2014, 05:18 PM
It was the band geeks and nerds principal TheKidWithSkills.

qt31415926
10-11-2014, 05:20 PM
It was the band geeks and nerds principal TheKidWithSkills.

Yeah, I think there are some evidence in their desks and lockers.

LitDarkness
10-11-2014, 05:23 PM
Checks desks and lockers. See spitballs.
As punishment, All band geeks and nerds are to do 500 push-ups while in a wedgie. Then they are to cover their face in something sticky and leave it there for 10 minutes. Afterwards they are to spank their bare ass 500 times then write I will not throw spitballs 100 times. Now they are to bind their wrists together for half an hour thinking about what a bad kid they have been.

silkysatin
10-11-2014, 05:24 PM
Shoots another big juicy spitball and hits principal TheKidWithSkills on the right tit.

silkysatin
10-11-2014, 05:27 PM
Hey QT, maybe we shouldn't have used our lines as the spitballs. It could link everything right back to us.

I don't think the principal TheKidWithSkills would be smart enough to unroll the spitballs though to check for something like that do you?

LitDarkness
10-11-2014, 05:32 PM
Unwads spitball sees silly's handwriting. Silly apologize to the class and do the band geeks and nerds punishment instead of them. But, come up here first. Spanks ass 509 times. Now go SIT in the corner and write an apolafy essay to the nerds and band geeks and post the essay on this thread.

silkysatin
10-11-2014, 05:34 PM
It wasn't me principal TheKidWithSkills! They must have stolen the lines you made me write.

LitDarkness
10-11-2014, 05:37 PM
It wasn't me principal TheKidWithSkills! They must have stolen the lines you made me write.

We'll see, wash your mouth out with soap and edge 10 times, you can't cum until your punishment is complete.

Don't try to get out of your punishments!

silkysatin
10-11-2014, 05:39 PM
But it wasn't me. Check QT desk

qt31415926
10-11-2014, 05:40 PM
Uh oh. Silky, I will see if I can find us a witness and try to get you out of this

silkysatin
10-11-2014, 05:40 PM
Sticks tongue out at principal TheKidWithSkills. :p

silkysatin
10-11-2014, 05:42 PM
You are right QT, she does have a big ass

thiskittykat
10-11-2014, 05:44 PM
Teacher application:
Name: Rose
Teacher Type(s):Cool teacher
Contact info:
[email protected]
Pm me
Kik: Theresredrose

idk if a teacher can still join. ;)

qt31415926
10-11-2014, 05:46 PM
Teacher application:
Contact info:
[email protected]
Pm me

Welcome teacher Rose. We need cool teachers.

LitDarkness
10-11-2014, 05:47 PM
*checks QT's desk.* she's clean.
Get to work silly and add an hours detention. You can think about what you done in there. I also saw you sticking your tounge out. Keep it out for an half hour after your mouth soaping.

LitDarkness
10-11-2014, 05:49 PM
Teacher application:
Contact info:
[email protected]
Pm me

Yes they can, enjoy teaching here.

silkysatin
10-11-2014, 05:49 PM
Yes, principal TheKidWithSkills! Did I mention how beautiful you look today?

LitDarkness
10-11-2014, 05:51 PM
Yes, principal TheKidWithSkills! Did I mention how beautiful you look today?

Did I mention how much I hate suck ups but teacher Rose can deal with you.
Rose don't go easy on him.

silkysatin
10-11-2014, 05:59 PM
A new teacher. This should be fun. :p

qt31415926
10-11-2014, 05:59 PM
Silky, I'm working on getting you a witness

silkysatin
10-11-2014, 06:01 PM
Teacher Rose can I help you with anything?

thiskittykat
10-11-2014, 06:02 PM
well, i am new here so i do not know what type of student they are. i think the students should put there student type in there sig.

on another note since i am new i will let this suck up off with a warning. ;)

but i will also see where my students stand in there learning experience with a pop quiz.
now i know these are hard questions, but im just testing where everyone stands. so good luck.

1. Colly Cibber held which famous office?
2. In mythology, the fountain Aganippe was sacred to whom?
3. Which city is located at the confluence of the rivers Eden and Caldew?
4. Which British Order is limited to 65 members?
5. The ELO system is used to rank players in which game?
6. Who was the inaugural winner of the Booker Prize for fiction?
7. Who gave T.S Eliot the nickname Old Possum?
8. What does the musical term Pesante mean?
9. Which American state is nicknamed the equality state?
10. What kind of animal is named after the botanist Peter Pallas?

silkysatin
10-11-2014, 06:02 PM
Thanks QT. By the way, why didn't principal TheKidWithSkills find spitballs in your desk?

silkysatin
10-11-2014, 06:04 PM
Thank you so much teacher Rose ma'am!!!

silkysatin
10-11-2014, 06:07 PM
Hi Miss Rose,

I'm Silkysatin, a smartallec.

I don't know any of the answers in your quiz.

silkysatin
10-11-2014, 06:09 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA principal TheKidWithSkills. Miss Rose let me off. She knows I'm a good student. :p

qt31415926
10-11-2014, 06:12 PM
well, i am new here so i do not know what type of student they are. i think the students should put there student type in there sig.

but i will also see where my students stand in there learning experience with a pop quiz.
now i know these are hard questions, but im just testing where everyone stands. so good luck.

5. The ELO system is used to rank players in which game? Chess

I know one answer

thiskittykat
10-11-2014, 06:14 PM
awnser to your best i will find easier questions in a bit.

sinced i am a teacher you will call me Ms.Rose or Ms.Kitty

not Mrs because im not married. ;)

SageLeech
10-11-2014, 06:15 PM
I was writing a pop quiz with some extra credit when after an hour of hard work for all of you my phone crashed and I lost everything.
I suspect sabotage by a student. I doubt anyone has the guts to fess up so the whole school gets punished.

30 minutes of detintion speant reading wikipidea articles. I expect a report of your readings.

50 swats to each cheek and 25 to each thigh. Use anything but your barehand. Report what you used and why.

Lastly I want a 5 paragraph essay detailing why you enrolled in the academy.
5 points upon completion

LitDarkness
10-11-2014, 06:24 PM

5. The ELO system is used to rank players in which game?
I have a list of students and they're types on page 10 if that helps you. Some students have more than one type.

LitDarkness
10-11-2014, 06:24 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA principal TheKidWithSkills. Miss Rose let me off. She knows I'm a good student. :p

You still have to do my punishment. Do you want to press your luck?

silkysatin
10-11-2014, 06:28 PM
Oh that is so helpful principalTheKidWithSkills. That must be why you are the principal.

Snickers.

silkysatin
10-11-2014, 06:29 PM
What the fuck principal TheKidWithSkills. Miss Rose let me off.

qt31415926
10-11-2014, 06:31 PM
What the fuck principal TheKidWithSkills. Miss Rose let me off.

This should be fun to watch. ..

silkysatin
10-11-2014, 06:31 PM
What the fuck Mr.Leech? Why are you blaming us good students for your own stupidity not to back up your work?

silkysatin
10-11-2014, 06:32 PM
Stick up for me QT! This was your idea.

LitDarkness
10-11-2014, 06:33 PM
Oh that is so helpful principalTheKidWithSkills. That must be why you are the principal.

Snickers.

That's it spanks each ass cheek 599 times. You will spend the rest of your schooling horny. Edge 15 times before each lesson. You are not aloud to cum until an hour after you complete them all.
Oh and you are to be naked as long as a dare doesn't specify you need to be clothed.

silkysatin
10-11-2014, 06:38 PM
Well, at least it's not lines or corner time. Lol

LitDarkness
10-11-2014, 06:44 PM
Well, at least it's not lines or corner time. Lol

Sounds like you want some. Write 500 lines staring every time I mouth off I'll write lines. For every mistake spank yourself 50 times and add 10 minutes to your corner time which will be an hour long.
During corner time hold a coin to the wall with your nose while kneeling on rice. Also keep your arms up above your head. Afterwards write 100 more lines stating I deserve to be punished. Every mistake gets you 100 more lines and 20 minutes of comer time.

thiskittykat
10-11-2014, 06:45 PM
why don't you write me 100 lines silky. ;)

" I will not swear or my mouth will be washed out with soap."
and
"I will keep my mouth shut and my nose in the corner."

write each of those 50 lines each a total of 100 lines.

SageLeech
10-11-2014, 06:47 PM
What the fuck Mr.Leech? Why are you blaming us good students for your own stupidity not to back up your work?

Curseing in school and insulting a teacher?
For the cursing you need a bar of soap in your most for the entirety of the principals punishment and this one.

For insulting a teacher find a cane or other long skinny impliment. 50 spanks across both cheeks. Start at mid cheek and move down slowly. At the end you better have a number of nice lines to remind you your place in this academy.

LitDarkness
10-11-2014, 06:48 PM
why don't you write me 100 lines silky. ;)

" I will not swear or my mouth will be washed out with soap."
and
"I will keep my mouth shut and my nose in the corner."

write each of those 50 lines each a total of 100 lines.
Ha sounds like he's going to be busy. Oh well, not our problem.

silkysatin
10-11-2014, 06:49 PM
But............Miss Rose

silkysatin
10-11-2014, 06:51 PM
Goes to the principal TheKidWithSkills office begging for mercy. And to give her some inside info that QT has the spitballs hidden in his locker.

LitDarkness
10-11-2014, 06:53 PM
Goes to the principal TheKidWithSkills office begging for mercy. And to give her some inside info that QT has the spitballs hidden in his locker.

Due to your behavior I don't believe you and send you back to class after forcing you to apolagize to QT.

Vexenheart
10-11-2014, 06:55 PM
Student Application
Name: Vexenheart
Student Type(s): Band Geek, Nerd

DannyDuck
10-11-2014, 06:57 PM
Student Application
Name: DannyDuck
Student Type(s): Nerd, gamer, band geek

LitDarkness
10-11-2014, 06:57 PM
Student Application
Name: Vexenheart
Student Type(s): Band Geek, Nerd

I'm sorry we aren't accepting students other than jocks and artists at this time. :(
You are welcome to apply as a teacher except for a strict teacher, as we are lacking in teachers. :)

LitDarkness
10-11-2014, 06:59 PM
Student Application
Name: DannyDuck
Student Type(s): Nerd, gamer, band geek

Danny you already applied here. You only need to apply once. And you were accepted.

qt31415926
10-11-2014, 07:02 PM
Stick up for me QT! This was your idea.

You threw away all of our planning notes didn't you?

silkysatin
10-11-2014, 07:03 PM
yeah Danny you better be careful. The principal TheKidWithSkills is being. Real BITCH today.

silkysatin
10-11-2014, 07:05 PM
Goes to the bathroom and writes: for a good time call (TheKidWithSkills phone #)

silkysatin
10-11-2014, 07:06 PM
No I didn't throw them away QT. Fess up to your part in this.

silkysatin
10-11-2014, 07:08 PM
Gets ready to forward all the planning notes to the principal TheKidWithSkills

DannyDuck
10-11-2014, 07:10 PM
Goes to the bathroom and writes: for a good time call (TheKidWithSkills phone #)

Yeah I hear the bullies in this school are mad! And the teachers don't always see them!

justdave67y
10-11-2014, 08:16 PM
????????????????????????

justdave67y
10-11-2014, 08:17 PM
Student:
Justdave67y
nerd, band geek
PM

thiskittykat
10-11-2014, 08:45 PM
i havent finished the quiz yet.

therefore i would like a 2 paragrapghs explaining why you joined this school and why you picked your type of student.

you will receive points from the amount a detail you do and punishments for the amount you lack. ;) Pm me or email me so this thread dosnt get blown up.

other news i have the list of students and teachers in my sig just click the student word. i will clean and organize the students tomorrow and post my quiz tomorrow.

TheMoonGirl
10-11-2014, 09:53 PM
Name: themoongirl
Teacher Type(s): strict / coach
Contact info: via forums or [email protected]

qt31415926
10-11-2014, 10:11 PM
Name: themoongirl
Teacher Type(s): strict / coach
Contact info: via forums or [email protected]

Welcome to our school!

sweetjasmine
10-12-2014, 12:24 AM
Name: sweetjasmine
Student types: Band Geeks, Smartallecs, Emos.
Method of Contact: pm on Getdare and e-mail

Connor.smith
10-12-2014, 07:05 AM
The nerds were spitting spit balls earliar.

Connor.smith
10-12-2014, 07:14 AM
Here's my quiz, it's isnt very accurate..

1. Colly Cibber held which famous office? No clue

2. In mythology, the fountain Aganippe was sacred to whom? Again, no clue

3. Which city is located at the confluence of the rivers Eden and Caldew? No idea

4. Which British Order is limited to 65 members? I don't know

5. The ELO system is used to rank players in which game? Wow?

6. Who was the inaugural winner of the Booker Prize for fiction? (Leaves answer blank)

7. Who gave T.S Eliot the nickname Old Possum? His mother

8. What does the musical term Pesante mean? High note

9. Which American state is nicknamed the equality state? Rhode island

10. What kind of animal is named after the botanist Peter Pallas? Pandas

LitDarkness
10-12-2014, 07:31 AM
Checks desks and lockers. See spitballs.
As punishment, All band geeks and nerds are to do 500 push-ups while in a wedgie. Then they are to cover their face in something sticky and leave it there for 10 minutes. Afterwards they are to spank their bare ass 500 times then write I will not throw spitballs 100 times. Now they are to bind their wrists together for half an hour thinking about what a bad kid they have been.

All band geeks and nerds will get 10 points upon completion of this. (This is not required.)

LitDarkness
10-12-2014, 07:37 AM
Sorry fellows, we are only accepting to teacher and student types,sports hating know it Alls and cool teachers. The student types were accepting are jocks and artists.

silkysatin
10-12-2014, 09:36 AM
See, I told you principal TheKidWithSkills. Do I get out of my punishments now?