PDA

View Full Version : Help with Butt Plug

DrWhoFan77
03-09-2013, 03:51 PM
I purchased an anal trainer 3 set butt plug the other week, I'm onto medium size now, but the width isn't the issue, it's the height. I find when I insert it in all the way, the top of it is pushing into me, especially when I sit. I don't know exactly what's happening but from the feeling, I'm visualizing it hitting and pushing against the roof of my rectum so to speak. I don't think it's a lube problem because lube or not, the size is the same. Am I putting it in wrong? Do I maybe have to put it in at a sort of angle? Can I avoid this at all? Any help someone can offer would be appreciated. If you need more clarification, just ask.

Experimental_Daree
03-20-2013, 03:32 PM
Don't think the height should really be an issue, are you taking a shit beforehand?

codymich
03-21-2013, 06:00 AM
How long is the plug? I doubt it is long enough to actually not fit inside. You may need to change the angle. Try wiggling it around inside to get it into a better position.
Another thing that I've had success with is to actually clench your butt closed, and try to pull it inside. That will sometimes loosen up your inner muscles and allow it to slip in a bit deeper.
Think about it like this: there has to be room in there to go deeper, since things come out, you just have to find it :)