Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: Hey everyone. I need you're help deciding what to write next on GetDare. Should I...
finish University Bromance? 1 11.11%
write a sequel to Lads Home Alone? 5 55.56%
write a completely new story? 3 33.33%
write another story about a character from a previous story? If so, who? 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-26-2010, 12:34 PM   #91
ursoweird123

Send a message via AIM to ursoweird123 Send a message via MSN to ursoweird123

Love it! XD. I can't wait to see what's in store for them in the next chapter.
ursoweird123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 04:26 PM   #92
WowwieGoesWoof
getDare Sweetheart

LOVE it and I've only read to part 7!
WowwieGoesWoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 09:28 AM   #93
kinky
getDare Sweetheart

Carry on bitch, looks watt interesting

PM me as many truths as you like, I'll answer them no matter what

Edit: (22/05/2016) - Last activity was in 2013. I've grown up now :O

Edit edit: 23/01/2018 - Wow, happy to see the forum still alive. Amazing nostalgia and how young I was.
kinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 12:50 PM   #94
Bangin

Cool Part 27 - Tom's discovery

Tom was naked on his back, with Harry looking down at him. Already this game had become horny.
"Truth or dare?" Asked Tom.
"Dare."
Tom thought for a while before coming out with, "I dare you to suck my balls. Oh, and obviously get naked first... standard."
Harry slowly stripped, showing Tom his body again. Tom looked from Harry's cock to his eyes, where their glance met for an instant. Harry knelt down over Tom's legs, placed his balls in his hands and slowly licked the sack. He then put a bollock in his mouth, sucked gently and popped it out again. Finally, he put the whole sack in his mouth and sucked softly, making Tom fully hard and ready to go.

"Your turn," Harry said, sitting up.
"Dare"
"I dare you to open your mouth..."
Tom knew what was coming, and hesitated slightly as his mouth slowly widened. Harry moved over towards Tom's head and penetrated his mouth with his erect cock.
He let Tom do a bit of work first, licking and sucking. Harry didn't want to come yet, but also wanted to make this even more of a dare, so began thrusting his hips back and forth until Tom was struggling to breathe. Almost his whole dick was being pushed into Tom's throat when he started to gag and his eyes were watering. He motioned for Harry to stop, but Harry had his eyes shut and his head thrown back so couldn't see. Harry loved the feeling of being in control, and, taken away with the emotion, looked at Tom and slapped him round the face. Tom was in complete discomfort and pain, not realising how much giving a blowjob could hurt! Harry pulled out slightly, allowing Tom to breathe but found Tom's hand and pulled it towards his ass. He began to finger himself with Tom's finger, until Tom obliged and began to massage his bum hole.

Harry slapped Tom again, even harder, before his warm load of cum shot down Tom's throat. He did his best to remain quiet as he came, not wanting to draw attention from the others, and pulled out, wiping the remainder of the cum on Tom's face.
He moved back to sit on the bed and said, "That was amazing Tommy boy. Amazing. Go on then, dare me. Remember, you have to stay in this position for this round and the next..."

Tom was still shaking from getting face-fucked by Harry and looked to his right, under his bed. There, he saw the bag of stuff he had got from Mike's house. Mike must have put it back up here at some point, he thought. He reached out and fumbled around inside. He could feel lube, a used condom, a dirty pair of boxers and the thing he hadn't let Mike know he'd found - a dildo. He pulled all things from under the bed. Harry looked shocked. He remembered the last dare he had involving the used condoms and the dildo was definitely new.

"This dare is in three parts. 1 - put the boxers in your mouth, making sure these cum stains are in there. 2 - undo the condom and lube up the dildo with it. 3 - have sex with the dildo until I say stop. If you let me out of this position, you can use normal lube instead of Mike's old spunk."

Harry was shocked and excited. He didn't want to use cum as lube and knew he could use it later, so let Tom move. He got on his back, put the dirty underwear in his mouth and lubed up the dildo. Prepared for the coldness and slight pain, he edged the black, plastic cock towards his ass. He gasped as it slowly entered him, looked at Tom and winked. Tom looked at the used condom firmly grasped in Harry's left hand and knew what his next dare would be...

Downstairs, Amber was laying on the sofa with Mike inside her, almost about to come, when Logan and Dexter walked in.
The couple didn't realise, and continued to fuck. Just as Mike said, "I'm gonna come", Logan saw fit to announce their presence with a gentle cough.
Amber threw Mike off her and hid her private parts, Mike continued to cum in the condom, his face a mixture of shock and pleasure, and the two boys cried with laughter at this sight.
"Fuck off!" Screamed Amber, so they left while they got changed.
When they re-entered the room, Mike looked very pissed off which made the brothers laugh even more. Logan knew that this would not go unpunished, but while the moment lasted, he didn't care.

Mike had an idea brewing, one that he knew was wrong, but he wanted to get them back big time. He looked at Logan, who looked back, and showed warning in his eyes. Logan stopped laughing and knew what Mike was thinking. He didn't like it at all...

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72988

My second, ongoing story is here...
Lads Home Alone -

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=51584

My Newest Story...
University Bromance
-

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72833

I fancied a change from story writing... Do my dice dare (just for the lads) here -

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...714#post437714
Bangin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 06:56 AM   #95
daremaster118
Account Banned

Location: up your bum, round the corner, all the way to california :L (UK)

Rated your story 5***** for you i love it and i love u lol <3 thanks Bangin!

Love u Dylan and i love u Bangin! great story writers :P

13/m/uk - bi
daremaster118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 02:25 PM   #96
CarolineT487

Loving this keep writing please
CarolineT487 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 08:13 AM   #97
Bangin

Talking Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by daremaster118 View Post
Rated your story 5***** for you i love it and i love u lol <3 thanks Bangin!
Thank you very much! Next part will be up soon, just as soon as I stop getting so much work to do!!

Lads Home Alone -

My Newest Story...
University Bromance
-

I fancied a change from story writing... Do my dice dare (just for the lads) here -

Old 11-01-2010, 12:29 PM   #98
kinky
getDare Sweetheart

Loving the story, pleease write more then rewrite another story as yours are one of the best!

Edit edit: 23/01/2018 - Wow, happy to see the forum still alive. Amazing nostalgia and how young I was.
Old 12-01-2010, 02:21 PM   #99
Bangin

Red face Not long!!

Hey guys. Another apology.
Basically, moved house and had no interweb for aaaages.
Got it back this week, and now I'm making up for lost time.

So, I have an idea for the rest and will post some tonight and some more as time goes by! I don't want to keep you waiting any more so hope I don't disappoint.

Next part up in approx. 10 minutes!!!

Watch this space!!!

Lads Home Alone -

My Newest Story...
University Bromance
-

Old 12-01-2010, 02:28 PM   #100
Bangin

Smile Part 28 - Dildo, desire and decisions.

Harry was thrusting the dildo deeper into his arse, moaning in pleasure. Tom looked on enjoying the sight, but still worried about his next dare, which was sure to involve the loaded condom.

Logan and Dexter went to the kitchen.
“They’re gonna get us back,” he said to his brother, “and I expect they’ll team up with Harry as they think he has a plan. We can’t get Harry back anymore, here’s what we do…”
Dexter didn’t speak for 3 minutes, while he waited for his brother’s plan. He broke his silence with just a few words…

“Just a blowjob? JUST?”

“Amber, we’ll get them back, just something simple like make them kiss each other.” Mike said, letting frustration take over. He realised what he said was wrong, and was about to say “kidding!” when Amber said, “Yeah okay, let Harry do the rest.”

Tom could see Harry was really getting into having his arse pummelled by the fake cock, so made him stop before he could come.
Harry smiled.
“This dare comes in two parts. And we stop playing after this.”
“Fine.” Tom replied slightly relieved.
“I want you to drink the contents of this condom.”
Tom wasn’t surprised. He took the condom from Harry and put the rim to his mouth, letting every last drop of Mike’s semen drip down his throat.
“Second part, you have an option. One is now, one is later. Choose now or later, and I’ll tell you the dare after.”
Tom thought for a minute. If he chose later, he would always be waiting for something to happen. Or it could be a slave dare, which he didn’t want. Now, at least it would be over soon!

“Now.” He noticed disappointment in Harry’s eyes, so was surprised when he replied,
“Rimjob.”

“Well I don’t see any other option.” Logan replied.
“Say no.”
“And you think he’ll let us get away with that?”
“No, but I’d rather not have to give you a blowjob.”
“Well me neither. Look, he won’t try and get us to have sex, a handjob would probably seem too tame to him, so I reckon it will be a blowjob.”
“And he wins!” Protested Dexter. “Look, I’m gay but no way… what if we suggest he makes one of us his slave?”
“Are you mad?! That would be worse.”
“How about…”

And that’s when Dexter made the decision that changed the night for everyone.

Lads Home Alone -

My Newest Story...
University Bromance
-

Old 12-01-2010, 03:17 PM   #101
Bangin

Wink Part 29 - Horny Teenagers Sat in a Circle.

Before you read...
This is a longer post and I hope you all enjoy it!
I know things may seem rushed and not very detailed, but these few parts are more to build up to the climax of this night.
Also, the next day is going to be very detailed and I'll be taking it back to like it was at the start, just with more stuff...
There are lots of twists to come, keep posting and guess what they are! I'll start to give clues over the next few posts as to how things are going to wrap up.
Don't worry... it's not all a dream.
Thanks everyone, enjoy post 101!

Harry got on his hands and knees. Tom didn’t like this, but it wasn’t as bad as what could have happened.

When Harry said “Now or Later?” He wanted the latter to be the reply. This is because he had a plan.
He hadn’t forgotten about what he’d said to Dexter, and he wanted help. He didn’t realise he already had Mike and Amber on board, of course, so tried to get Tom. Therefore, he was disappointed that Tom said “Now.” Although, at least he got a rimjob from it.

Tom place his hands on Harry’s bum cheeks and moved his mouth towards the crack. He slowly circled the rim with his tongue, penetrating Harry’s hole just enough. Harry was groaning loudly already, massaging his cock slowly. He reached his arm round and pushed Tom’s whole face into his bum, making his tongue go deeper in. Tom began to go for it and within 2 minutes, Harry was cumming all over Tom’s bed.

“Okay,” said Logan, “Decided. We leave it to fate.”

The new plan?
To suggest a group game of truth or dare, where everyone had to accept whatever was given. If they opted out, they had to leave the game and Tom’s house (except Tom, who would just have to go to bed). That way, whatever Harry did to the brothers, they could get him back a lot worse, or make him leave. It was a risk, but at the end of the night, everyone agreed that it had been fun… in some way.

The boys sat up, naked, and looked at each other. Taken by the moment, they leant in and kissed each other. Tom pulled away and began to get dressed.
“Are you okay?” Asked Harry.
“Fine, let’s go see the others.”
So Harry got dressed and they went downstairs, agreeing to keep their game secret.

Amber and Mike sorted themselves out and sat watching TV. Within 5 minutes, the whole gang were together watching a gameshow.
“Anyone want to play truth or dare?” Asked Logan, casually.
Everyone agreed.
“How about, whatever you get asked or dared, you can’t back out of. Otherwise you have to leave the game and go home.”
Everyone agreed, some quicker than others.

They sat on the floor in a circle, all fully dressed and excited. They decided to put names in a bowl and go round the circle so each person picked out a name. When they all had their names, Mike and Tom had their own names. It was decided that they would have to truth/dare themselves and if they were too nice on themselves, they’d be forfeited.

Harry went first.

“Amber, truth or dare?”
Amber didn’t trust Harry, but was also very horny. “Dare.”
“I dare you to strip naked for the rest of the game.”
She felt uncomfortable, being the only girl, but obliged. She took off her top and bra first, revealing perfectly round breasts. She then slowly revealed her panties, finally pulling them down to show the boys her shaven pussy. All but Dexter couldn’t take their eyes off this beautiful girl. She blushed.
“Umm, who’s next?” she asked.

“Me,” replied Dexter, “And I got Logan… Truth or dare bro?”
“Umm, dare I guess.”
Dexter couldn’t help but feel awkward with daring his brother, not wanting to see him naked or anything.
“Okay, I dare you to kiss everyone here except me.”
And he did.

The dares continued like this for a while, kissing and stripping… everyone had seen it already so the game didn’t seem to be doing much for anyone. This was until the third round when the inevitable happened.

“I got Dexter!” Said Harry. “And seeing as we decided to scrap truths,” (Dexter hated Tom for that idea) “I dare you to lick everyone’s privates for a few seconds each.”

Dexter wasn’t expecting this, and thought he’d be doing something horrible to just his brother, so this was better than expected (although still not lovely).
So Dexter started with Harry, licking up and down his erect shaft, doing the same for Tom and Mike. He then got to Amber, who adjusted herself to let Dexter lick her wet pussy. She moaned involuntary, making Mike scowl slightly even though he knew Dexter was gay. He moved away and reached his brother. Eyes firmly shut, he licked his brothers penis quickly a few times up and down and sat back in his place.

Sensing the awkwardness, Tom decided to speak.
“My turn and I got myself, again. Umm, I dare me to get an erect…” Harry was scowling, “Wank myse…” Still scowling, “Kiss someone…” Scowling even more, Harry jerked his head towards Mike and did a blowjob motion. “Fine, I dare myself to suck off Mike.”
Mike let out a smile that was noticed only by Tom, and enjoyed it as Tom gave his best blowjob yet, making Mike want to come within a minute. This time, Amber was jealous. She thought she was being stupid, but she didn’t yet know about the night that was to follow this one…

“Well I got Amber,” Said Logan, “And I’m sorry Mike, but I dare her to masturbate in the middle with… umm… he looked toward the kitchen… a carrot.”
Everyone laughed at the randomness of the object, but she went to the kitchen, got a carrot and began to give the boys all a show. Mike didn’t even care that everyone was watching, he was too turned on.

When she was done, she dared Mike to cum on the carrot and eat it. The boys were surprised that she’d thought of this, but Mike simply got the carrot, wanked fast until it was covered in jizz, and (somewhat reluctantly, although he enjoyed it afterwards) began to eat the carrot that had been in Amber’s vagina and was covered in his own cum.

However, the most shocking thing in the game so far was what came next.
Dexter had picked his own name out of the hat… everyone expected something tame, but he wasn’t one to back down.
“I’m gay and I’ve never done anything with a woman. Taking this as my chance to live the dream, I dare myself to have a threesome with Amber and Mike.

Lads Home Alone -

My Newest Story...
University Bromance
-

Old 12-01-2010, 03:54 PM   #102
daremaster118
Account Banned

Location: up your bum, round the corner, all the way to california :L (UK)
Default Welcome back :)

And he's back.. again lol! welcome back Bangin! we all love your story's and you should continue writing!!!!!!!!!

Love u Dylan and i love u Bangin! great story writers :P

13/m/uk - bi
daremaster118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 09:34 PM   #103
ursoweird123

Send a message via AIM to ursoweird123 Send a message via MSN to ursoweird123

AWESOME POSTS!!! I love this story so much! Continue the great work!
ursoweird123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 10:04 PM   #104
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Welcome back! Glad for more posts of this awesome story! Great Job Bangin!!
SO looking forward to reading more from you!!
Nudity

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 12:47 PM   #105
kinky
getDare Sweetheart

I always love your stories, please write more <33

Advertisements
Kink Talk