has199

1. When are you most alert morning or night?Afternoon
2. What is you favorite thing to eat?Pizza
3. Do you prefer to be inside or outside? both
4. At what temperature are you most comfortable? Cold
5. Do you like to get wet? don't mind
6. Would you consider yourself as a quiet, calm person or an active person? All
7. Would you rather be by yourself or with lots of other people? Myself
8. What do you do when you get nervous? Examples: do you hid? Get loud? Do something to distract yourself? Change the subject? Try to look away
9. What do you do when you get angry? Example: shout, hit, stomp, go off by yourself. Hit or throw
10. What do you do when you are happy? Example: bounce, smile, giggle
11. What do you do when you are sad? Examples: cry, go off by yourself, play sports. Run awau
12. Do you have any interesting habits? If so please list them (Examples might be suck on a finger, twirl hair, roll tongue, double jointed)

Double jointed
I fondle my keys, phone or anything I'm holding
has199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 01:21 PM   #62
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

Cake

1. When are you most alert morning or night?
definitely at night.

2. What is you favorite thing to eat?
pad see ew for a meal, or chocolate for a snack.

3. Do you prefer to be inside or outside?
inside.

4. At what temperature are you most comfortable?
i prefer cold weather and layers, so anything below 50 fahrenheit is pleasant to me.

5. Do you like to get wet?
sometimes.

6. Would you consider yourself as a quiet, calm person or an active person?
quiet and calm.

7. Would you rather be by yourself or with lots of other people?
with just a few people i really care about.

8. What do you do when you get nervous? Examples: do you hide? Get loud? Do something to distract yourself? Change the subject?
i tend to get quiet and usually not have much to say.. mostly just "okay", because i can't think of anything else to say. My stomach starts to hurt and i get anxious..so i usually try to go for a run or watch sometime distracting and comforting, like repeats of one of my favorite shows.

9. What do you do when you get angry? Example: shout, hit, stomp, go off by yourself?
i tend to stay solitary and go for a drive and listen to some loud music, or call my best friend and vent about it.

10. What do you do when you are happy? Example: bounce, smile, giggle
giggle, smile, tell jokes, wiggle around a bit.

11. What do you do when you are sad? Examples: cry, go off by yourself, play sports
watch sad movies, listen to sad songs, cry, talk to a friend, or try to do something productive to take my mind of it.

12. Do you have any interesting habits? If so please list them (Examples might be suck on a finger, twirl hair, roll tongue, double jointed)
when i'm distracted things find their way to my mouth sometimes, and i also crack just about every bone in my entire body.
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 07:47 AM   #63
AnonymousLiberalis

1. When are you most alert morning or night? Both. I am both a morning and a night person. It seems to be a rare thing.
2. What is you favorite thing to eat? Spag bowl.
3. Do you prefer to be inside or outside? Outside.
4. At what temperature are you most comfortable? Never really thought about it 20C maybe?
5. Do you like to get wet? I have no particular feelings either way.
6. Would you consider yourself as a quiet, calm person or an active person? Quiet and calm.
7. Would you rather be by yourself or with lots of other people? In the middle. I have a few choice friends who I like to be with.
8. What do you do when you get nervous? Examples: do you hid? Get loud? Do something to distract yourself? Change the subject? Carry on as normal and ignore the fact that I am nervous. It rarely happens anymore. The older you get the more of a f**k it attitude you develop.
9. What do you do when you get angry? Example: shout, hit, stomp, go off by yourself Become very calm and well spoken.
10. What do you do when you are happy? Example: bounce, smile, giggle Apparently I smirk.
11. What do you do when you are sad? Examples: cry, go off by yourself, play sports Ignore it and carry on as usual. It is rare that I am sad.
12. Do you have any interesting habits? If so please list them (Examples might be suck on a finger, twirl hair, roll tongue, double jointed) I wouldn't call them habits but I can roll, twist and curl my tongue. I can whistle and hum at the same time. Converse with pigeons. And my thumbs are double jointed.
AnonymousLiberalis is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk