Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-24-2017, 08:58 AM   #1
DaddysGirl98

Default Help me explore my kinks (beginner dares please)

Hello guys and girls! So for a while I've been quite interested in kinks, but it's one thing to enjoy the thought of them, and another to enjoy doing them. So, I'm looking to get started with some dares to help introduce me to the different kinks, meaning I'm willing to try just about anything. Saying that however, I will not accept any dares that involve or include: self harm, scat, illegal activities, incest, animals, photos, social suicide or dares that will be too expensive for me to do. I'm willing to spend smaller amounts on a few dares, but not too much. I also reserve the right to decline any dare I feel like is too much or doesn't fit me.

Each dare will receive a report, the more detailed the dare the more detailed the report is likely to be. For now I don't have any likes/dislikes/limits beyond what's been posted here, that's sorta why I'm doing this. So if you have any dares, feel free to send them here or in a PM to me! Also, if you have any questions regarding me, feel free to ask in my AMA.

Things that are available for dares:
A vibrator
Standard household objects

My dare thread

Not looking for a dom
DaddysGirl98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 09:31 AM   #2
Imriel

Welcome to gd.
How do you feel about hidden public?

Take the vibrator and fuck yourself until you edge. No cumming yet. Keep it in, but turn it to its lowest setting. That should be silent enough. Put on panties and secure it with a tight crotch rope. Get dressed and take a short walk. Enjoy your hidden secret.

If you dare buy a lollipop and (seductively) lick it while watching the people around you. When you get home immediately drop your pants, get on your knees and fuck yourself until you orgasm.
Old 12-24-2017, 09:40 AM   #3
DaddysGirl98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imriel View Post
Welcome to gd.

Take the vibrator and fuck yourself until you edge. No cumming yet. Keep it in, but turn it to its lowest setting. That should be silent enough. Put on panties and secure it with a tight crotch rope. Get dressed and take a short walk. Enjoy your hidden secret.

If you dare buy a lollipop and (seductively) lick it while watching the people around you. When you get home immediately drop your pants, get on your knees and fuck yourself until you orgasm.
Thank you for the welcome, and for my first dare!
I'm going to try this one out today, however I'm not sure if there's many people out due to holidays. Either way I'll send you a report back later today Also, does any kind of rope work for a crotch rope, or does it need to be a specific kind? I've never made one before, but found a guide on how to tie it online, didn't say anything about what rope to use though.

My dare thread

Not looking for a dom
Old 12-24-2017, 09:54 AM   #4
Imriel

If you put the crotch rope on bare skin you should avoid too scratchy ropes and preferably use natural fibers like cotton, with the panties inbetween you can use almost any rope. I'd use around 4mm thickness which is small enough so you can easily hide the knots, but big enough that it won't cut into the flesh too much, but here you have to experiment what really turns you on. Some strategically placed knots (like clit or asshole) can make the experience even more interesting...
Old 12-24-2017, 09:57 AM   #5
DaddysGirl98

Quote:
If you put the crotch rope on bare skin you should avoid too scratchy ropes and preferably use natural fibers like cotton, with the panties inbetween you can use almost any rope. I'd use around 4mm thickness which is small enough so you can easily hide the knots, but big enough that it won't cut into the flesh too much, but here you have to experiment what really turns you on. Some strategically placed knots (like clit or asshole) can make the experience even more interesting...
Alright, I'll try it with the only rope I have available and see how it is. I'll try to add some knots as well, as you suggested

My dare thread

Not looking for a dom
Old 12-24-2017, 10:06 AM   #6
masterslayer

Stuff your panties(preferably white) inside your pussy and drink a litre of water ever hour till its time for you to go to bed. If you gotta pee, you must ask for permission from anyone who's commented on this thread. If you aren't given permission, you gotta pee through those panties and wear them to bed. In any case you gotta hang them in your balcony / window for 1 full day later. That should be humiliating enough for you.
masterslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 10:09 AM   #7
DaddysGirl98

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterslayer View Post
Stuff your panties(preferably white) inside your pussy and drink a litre of water ever hour till its time for you to go to bed. If you gotta pee, you must ask for permission from anyone who's commented on this thread. If you aren't given permission, you gotta pee through those panties and wear them to bed. In any case you gotta hang them in your balcony / window for 1 full day later. That should be humiliating enough for you.
I'm not really willing to pee myself, I'm sorry I should have mentioned that. I also cannot drink that much water, I'm pretty sure that's both unhealthy and too expensive. If you'd like to modify it or send me a different dare feel free

My dare thread

Not looking for a dom
Old 12-24-2017, 11:50 AM   #8
DaddysGirl98

Thumbs down

Quote:
Welcome to gd.

So here is my report from my first dare!
I began the dare by preparing the correct length of rope, and undressed. I was already wet with anticipation, but I gave myself a little foreplay anyway just to build some more tension in my body. As my fingers slowly worked their way across my chest, stomach and thighs I could feel my pussy start to long for attention. I teased my nipples and outer pussy lips with the vibrator on low for another five minutes or so, before I could feel tiny drops dripping from my pussy and onto the floor. I really couldn't wait any longer, and pointed the tip of the vibrator against my wet opening. It slowly stretched me open as I added a little force behind it, and I couldn't help but moan as the vibration hit my g-spot. Soon enough I was fucking my pussy in a steady motion as my favourite fantasy played through my mind. My fingers knew exactly at which angle I should bend the vibrator to get the most pleasure, and the pleasure was building and building. As I started to get close to my edge, my vibrator and thighs were covered in my own horny juices, and the anticipation on what I was about to do was getting too much. I managed to stop myself just as my pussy was about to explode, and quickly turned the vibration down to low. My pussy was gripping the vibrator ever so tight, pulsating and begging for release, and I was so tempted to have an orgasm right there and then. But I reminded myself that waiting would only make it better.

I got up from the floor and grabbed my panties. I had a thong ready next to me, and slid it on. I figured it would be the most fun with a crotch rope. I then grabbed my rope, and followed the instructions I had found on how to tie it. I added a nice knot for my clit and asshole, and made sure the rope fit nice and snug before tying it all together. I could feel it pressing against my thong, keeping my vibrator locked inside my needy pussy and pushing against my clit and ass. God it made me so excited. I grabbed a pair of jeans and put them on, as well as a bra and shirt. For a second I admired myself in my full sized mirror. You could just barely see a little bump between my legs from the rope if you really looked and the thought of someone outside knowing what I was wearing under my jeans made me blush. I went out into the hall and put on my winter coat and shoes, before heading out.

It wasn't really too chilly, so I decided to go to a store a bit further away. Every step I took made my hips swing, which in turn made the knots on my rope stroke over my clit and asshole. It added so much to the lust already building inside my pussy, and the vibrator buzzing away inside me made it almost unbearable. My mind kept wandering to sexual topics, and I kept catching myself softly moaning and biting my bottom lip. Luckily for me there wasn't a lot of people outside and it was pretty dark, so I don't think anyone noticed me. I finally got to the shop, and I could feel my underwear being very very wet. God, to be honest I was dying for release, I was so pent up and aching that the slightest brush of the knot over my clit would drive me crazy. I didn't even know what I was buying. I spend a few minutes just walking around and trying to get my head straight, before picking up a lollipop as instructed and some stuff for dinner. There wasn't anyone else around, except the shopkeeper, I assumed because of the holidays. He made the normal small talk, and I tried to keep up but I couldn't really focus on the conversation. Finally I paid, and I considered doing the part you said about licking it in front of him, but I chickened out and walked out of the store. I shop there quite a lot and it would just have been too awkward having to see him again.

On my way back I popped the lollipop in my mouth, hoping it would distract me from my pussy's throbbing. My fingers were itching to furiously rub my clit or shove the vibrator in and out of me as I rushed home. Finally back in my dorm room I was so happy my roommates were home on holiday. Sometimes it pays off being abroad and not being able to pay for a ticket home. I quickly undressed and untied my rope. It was pretty wet on the parts that had been digging into my pussy, and once I removed my thong parts of it was covered in creamy pussy juice. The smell intoxicated me and I dropped down on my knees and my right hand grabbed the base of my vibrator. I leaned over the edge of my bed and quickly started thrusting the vibrator in and out of my aching hole as fast and rough as I could manage, gasping for breath between my moans as my orgasm wasn't far behind. I could feel my legs shake and twitch like crazy as I finally got my big orgasm. My body sank into my bed as my legs started shaking uncontrollably, my hand shoved the vibrator as deep into my pussy as i could and turned the vibration on max as I screamed out in pleasure. My juices running down my thighs and the smell of sex intoxicating me further. I let my body do as it pleased until I calmed down, and was able to get up from my bed. I decided to leave my vibrator inside of me on low while typing up my report, still bend over my bed with my ass in the air.

I hope my report and execution of the dare was good! I tried to be as detailed as I could, seeing as you were the first to dare me and the dare was so fun for me to do. I truly loved every second of it, and knowing that I was doing it for someone else added so much excitement to it. I definitely want to keep doing dares, so please don't hesitate to give me more. Thank you!

My dare thread

Not looking for a dom

Last edited by DaddysGirl98; 12-24-2017 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Typos
Old 12-24-2017, 12:17 PM   #9
vagus21
Distinguished Member

Since your roommates aren't there, due to the holiday, I want you to spend an entire day in your dorm completely naked. At some point throughout the day I want you to masturbate in each of your roommates' beds with an item that belongs to them. Then at the end of the day you are to edge yourself 5 times in the common area of your dorm room with your roommates' panties. So if you have 2 roommates then you will edge 10 times, 5 times with one girls panties and 5 times with the other one's. After the edges you may cum but you must do so while loudly moaning that you are a naughty little slut who loves to get off with her roommates' panties. Then after you cum you will clean your soaking wet pussy with the panties you have, then put them back where you found them.

Hope you enjoy that little bit of humiliation!

Likes: Humiliation, degradation, light public, naked dares, masturbation, controlled orgasm

Dislikes: cum eating, scat

Limits: Illegal, extreme public, friends, family
vagus21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 12:20 PM   #10
DaddysGirl98

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagus21 View Post
Since your roommates aren't there, due to the holiday, I want you to spend an entire day in your dorm completely naked. At some point throughout the day I want you to masturbate in each of your roommates' beds with an item that belongs to them. Then at the end of the day you are to edge yourself 5 times in the common area of your dorm room with your roommates' panties. So if you have 2 roommates then you will edge 10 times, 5 times with one girls panties and 5 times with the other one's. After the edges you may cum but you must do so while loudly moaning that you are a naughty little slut who loves to get off with her roommates' panties. Then after you cum you will clean your soaking wet pussy with the panties you have, then put them back where you found them.

Hope you enjoy that little bit of humiliation!
I'm afraid this one is a bit too much for me. I respect my roommates personal property and don't want to mess with it, just as I wouldn't want them to mess with mine. I don't really want to do anything that involves me using their beds or items. If you'd like to change it to something else though, I'm sure I could do that

My dare thread

Not looking for a dom
Old 12-24-2017, 01:26 PM   #11
Imriel

Great report, loved the detail. Keep it up!

I guess you can add hidden public and orgasm control to your likes.

What is that favourite fantasy of yours?

--

Round two:
Strip and stand in front of your desk. Spread your legs and tie them apart to the legs of the desk. Bend over and finger yourself until you reach an edge. Stuff your vibrator into your pussy for some lubrication then start fucking your ass with it. Experiment with different intensities and continue to finger yourself. But no orgasm yet. Use a wooden spoon to spank ass 20 times. Get to the edge again, try to hold it, then roll 2 dice (X is the total number of eyes shown):

- If both dice show the same result you may cum, but only if you held the edge for at least X seconds. If you had to stop early 20 spanks and fuck your ass for 5 minutes, then edge and roll again.

- If they show different results spank your ass X times, fuck your butt for 1 minute, finger yourself to the edge and roll again.

Continue until you've finally cum.

Have fun!

--

Note: after you put the vibrator into your ass keep it away from your pussy for hygenic reasons until you've cleaned it. I also suggest using one hand for your ass and the other one for your pussy.
Old 12-24-2017, 01:39 PM   #12
DaddysGirl98

Quote:
Great report, loved the detail. Keep it up!

I guess you can add hidden public and orgasm control to your likes.

What is that favourite fantasy of yours?

--

Round two:
Strip and stand in front of your desk. Spread your legs and tie them apart to the legs of the desk. Bend over and finger yourself until you reach an edge. Stuff your vibrator into your pussy for some lubrication then start fucking your ass with it. Experiment with different intensities and continue to finger yourself. But no orgasm yet. Use a wooden spoon to spank ass 20 times. Get to the edge again, try to hold it, then roll 2 dice (X is the total number of eyes shown):

- If both dice show the same result you may cum, but only if you held the edge for at least X seconds. If you had to stop early 20 spanks and fuck your ass for 5 minutes, then edge and roll again.

- If they show different results spank your ass X times, fuck your butt for 1 minute, finger yourself to the edge and roll again.

Continue until you've finally cum.

Have fun!

--

Note: after you put the vibrator into your ass keep it away from your pussy for hygenic reasons until you've cleaned it. I also suggest using one hand for your ass and the other one for your pussy.
Thank you Glad to hear you liked it. I might have to save this one for tomorrow, I've never done anything anal related before and it might take me some time to muster up the courage to get my vibe in there, it's not exactly small. I'll give it a try though, who knows I might like it.

Also, forgot to mention, my favourite fantasy is a daddy related fantasy I have, where he finds me sleeping in just a t-shirt on the sofa, with my naked bum poking out, and he just can't help himself. If you hadn't guessed from my name already I have a pretty big daddy fetish.

My dare thread

Not looking for a dom

Last edited by DaddysGirl98; 12-24-2017 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Forgot stuff
Old 12-24-2017, 02:17 PM   #13
Imriel

Yes, there were signs. But details are also interesting.

You may also use a smaller object tomorrow if the vibrator is too big. And right before going to sleep tonight play a bit with your asshole, just a bit on the outside with your finger, get used to the feeling.

Sweet dreams little girl
Old 12-24-2017, 02:45 PM   #14
DaddysGirl98

Quote:
Yes, there were signs. But details are also interesting.

You may also use a smaller object tomorrow if the vibrator is too big. And right before going to sleep tonight play a bit with your asshole, just a bit on the outside with your finger, get used to the feeling.

Sweet dreams little girl
If you say so ^^

I don't really know if I have anything else that's "safe", but I'll see what I can find tomorrow. I'll remember to do the outside playing as well, thought I won't be going to bed for a while

My dare thread

Not looking for a dom
Old 12-25-2017, 02:41 AM   #15
DaddysGirl98

Still taking dares! Saving that anal dare for a bit later today (yes I'm scared don't judge me), but I'm open to taking on more dares as I have 0 plans for today anyway!

My dare thread

Not looking for a dom
The following user says Thank You to DaddysGirl98 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk