Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-05-2017, 04:02 AM   #1
Mistress Brianna

Default Guys... ever cum prematurely?

Well boys? If you have, tell us all about how it happened.

Current Playthings!
A completely sex less and emasculated wimp!
Mistress Brianna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 04:53 AM   #2
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

Yes, once rather embrasingly, first time with this girl I'd had a crush on. I was staying at hers and after lots of playing we had gone to bed and my was getting undressed. She still had her bra and panties on and was playing with me, with her hands and I got a bit to excited and mind came before even getting her clothes off. That was very embarasibg

Limits :Involving others,naked dares permenant, toilet, family/friends/work, messy, anything illegal

[COLOR="Lime"]Likes :Humiliation, tease and denial, crossdressing, hidden public crossdressing , orgasm control, cum instruction, risky public dressing (chance of discovery), public crossdressing (away from home area), Internet exposure

Add days in lingerie
Alcd87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 03:57 AM   #3
b.dude

Yes, I have. Several times, actually. I came within seconds when I lost my virginity, and over the first few months, repeatedly within maybe half a minute. I couldn't take too much foreplay either, which meant I tried my best to give foreplay instead of taking any - if you know what I mean...

The most embarrassing time, however, was when I made out with a guy I had met maybe an hour earlier. I hadn't had sex in a while nor had I masturbated in about a week and as we kissed on my sofa without shirts, him on top of me and giving me sort of a lap dance/grinding, I came into my underwear. I was terribly embarrassed and tried to act like nothing had happened but he obviously knew I had shot a load. We ended up taking a shower together before I fucked him. We exchanged numbers but I never saw him again afterwards.

Likes etc
PM dares

I got 28 vids (more here & here). PM me 1-28 to receive.

I refuse to accept dares or vid-requests from anyone with only a few (or worse, 0) posts!

As a teen, mom walked in on me wanking. I was on my bed nude, beating to a nudie mag. I was about to cum as she came in w/o knocking. I quickly got under the blanket & yelled at her. She left without a word. I finished after she left under the blanket
b.dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 10:21 AM   #4
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

Actually, no. I have pretty good stamina.

Although a girl I dated back in high school probably wouldn't believe that. We were dry humping, and I produced quite a bit of precum. She saw the stain on my boxers and said, "Already?" Neither of us had ever had sex with anyone else before, and every other time we'd stripped naked before getting frisky. I don't think she knew that guys made precum. Then again, I probably impressed her with my "refractory period", though...

Kik ID: DL1620

I am a switch (although more frequently sub than dom). Check out my PM dares!
Dare Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 10:41 AM   #5
InnoTheFox
getDare Sweetheart

I both fortunately and unfortunately have the opposite problem, performance anxiety. On a couple of occasions I have gone for so long I went soft before I came, but after my partner did.

I'm such a slut and I NEED to be humiliated!! <3

PM DaresToysMy RulesExposed Forever

❤❤ LOVE ❤❤
Pet Play, Hypno

❤❤ LIKE ❤❤
Bondage, Cum Play, Humiliation, Watersports.

❤❤ DISLIKE ❤❤
Hidden Public, Messy.

🗙🗙 LIMIT 🗙🗙
Permanent, Fam & Friends, Scat, Public/Risky, Denial,Face Pics, Work.

Kik: innothefox

SubbyFoxboi was here!
InnoTheFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 11:51 AM   #6
cieirn
getDare Sweetheart

Once I was making out with a guy... we were naked in my bed and he was sliding over me (I was on the bottom)... I was super horny and started grinding against his asscrack as it passed over me... While he did enjoy it, it was only about 15 seconds before I came all over his ass cheeks.

While he was flattered, that was the end of our festivities for the night

likes: pics (no face), tasks w/pics, body writing, sph, humiliation, chastity, anal, underwear, ice
dislikes: spanking, light cbt, pee, begging
limits: face, blackmail, public, crossdressing, bladder control, social suicide, diapers, scat, findom

Do you have my pics? Send them to me with a degrading caption and share it
I consent to being baited
cieirn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 03:42 AM   #7
alan4dares

Yes i was at a party and my girl friend teaaed me in front of everyone. She wanted to just get me hard but when she put my hand on her tit i came in my jeans in front of everyone. I was so humiliate but excited too.
alan4dares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 03:28 AM   #8
Feetguy77

Yes I have a couple of times. Once was just starting to see a girl and didn't expect her to come back to mine, she did we go to get it on as she touched my penis I erupted, should have had a wank before!

Have also ejaculated from massages which weren't HE ones, as they massaged my butt and backs of thighs I've ejaculated. Guess lots of stress!
Feetguy77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 07:43 AM   #9
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Never, I wish I could though.

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 07:59 AM   #10
cristof69

Me it's when a girl put her mouth on my cock to make me a BJ, I instantly cum after 2 or 3 seconds in her mouth. I was totally humiliated.

Limits : Anal, Blackmail, Hard Pain, Pee and Scat, Public, Face, Social Life, Pics, Public.
cristof69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 11:55 PM   #11
jaythom364
getDare Sweetheart

Yes, once. It was only my second or third time, she had been rubbing me through my pants, and I actually came in the condom as she slid it on.

Pm me

Baby and I will wear a diaper the next day
Plugged and I wear plug my ass for 8 hours
Costume and I will wear a costume of your choice to the mall for a day.
Chastity thread www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=320073
jaythom364 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 11:24 PM   #12
pantyfooddares

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Brianna View Post
Well boys? If you have, tell us all about how it happened.
I did a few years ago, had been out with a coworker, and we were driving around because she didn't want to go home to an empty apt yet..
As we were driving she reached over and started playing with me, I slowed down a bit, as she reached her soft hand into my underwear, she started playing with my cock head, and I went off, she played for a little more, then wiped her hand on my underwear, and pulled her hand out, and got to chatting about the experience....
It was kind of embarrassing, but she said dont worry, it was cute..

Please add to my list and be anonymous, please keep to within my limits though, its fun
http://listmoz.com/#bhfPyDtYsppv3HbG
Kik: fooddare
Discord: hypnosub#4667

Always open to chat, gender dont matter
Currently locked, no KH (since Nov 1st)

Current hypnosis file:

Through text, trigger:

Please see my hypnosis blog for details
pantyfooddares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 11:30 PM   #13
Firefighter85

Was with my current gf we were cuddling and working towards some sexy time while making out in bed she curled up and her feet touched my cock and I ended up cumming right away

Kik. Irishguy2685
Firefighter85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 06:47 AM   #14
Feetguy77

Yes I have a couple of times

First time was with a girl that I was seeing and she was going to give me a BJ, pulled my trousers and underwear down, I’m rock hard she places her soft hands on my dick and pulls down starts saying horny talk and as she’s talking I’m streaming cum. She laughed

Second time with another girl, we started fucking and 30 seconds into it I blew my load. I said it was because she was so hot but then licked her out which turned her on even more
Feetguy77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk