Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-14-2017, 11:24 AM   #1
emilyballlicker

Female best dare i've had

so I did a dare recently and it was so hot I thought idk share so others could do it to and see if anyone has suggestions to make it even hotter/worse

I was made to go in the cold shower after holding my pee for over an hour once I got in there I put a clip on my clit and nipples. then I peed into a cup with my pee I had to give my self an enema then shove my butt plug in there to make sure none came out, with what the piss that didn't go in my as got poured on my tits and pussy plus over my head with my mouth and eyes wide open. I had to twist my nipples very 5 minutes then I was made to release the enema to top it off i had to brush my pussy with toothpaste then brush my teeth.

After the shower I was told to go on a bike ride in a strapless dress with no bra a butt plug in and a scrub pad right on my clit then when I was riding to show my full tits as much as possible

like I said if anyone wants to do it great and if you have ways to improve this or think you can do something better let me know
emilyballlicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 11:40 AM   #2
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilyballlicker View Post
so I did a dare recently and it was so hot I thought idk share so others could do it to and see if anyone has suggestions to make it even hotter/worse

I was made to go in the cold shower after holding my pee for over an hour once I got in there I put a clip on my clit and nipples. then I peed into a cup with my pee I had to give my self an enema then shove my butt plug in there to make sure none came out, with what the piss that didn't go in my as got poured on my tits and pussy plus over my head with my mouth and eyes wide open. I had to twist my nipples very 5 minutes then I was made to release the enema to top it off i had to brush my pussy with toothpaste then brush my teeth.

After the shower I was told to go on a bike ride in a strapless dress with no bra a butt plug in and a scrub pad right on my clit then when I was riding to show my full tits as much as possible

like I said if anyone wants to do it great and if you have ways to improve this or think you can do something better let me know
I would add that before the bike ride you have to drink minimum 1.5L and wait for a need to pee again.
Then during the ride you must pee on the bike while crossing people and showing them your tits

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 06:37 PM   #3
emilyballlicker

does anyone have any ideas to improve this im a little bored of it now
emilyballlicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 11:11 PM   #4

Add hot sauce to the piss enima and keep it in with the plug while you are on the bike ride. Put clamps on your clit and nipples while on the bike ride and ask five guys if you can suck their cocks in either the bushes or an alley. If one says yes, you don't have to ask any more. When he's ready to cum, let him wherever he wants and keep it on until you get home.
1028 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, enema, piss, shower, toothpaste