Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-23-2016, 06:32 PM   #1
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b
Default Naked Dare Stipulations?

If you have given someone a naked dare, whether it's in real life or online

Do you have any particular stipulations you like to give?

In my case, whether I was to do a dare or give one. I think the dare taker should always do it barefoot (when possible).

Also they shouldn't be allowed to get dressed until the dare is done, although that could change depending on the dare.

Something else I would consider would be that the dare taker would be casual while doing the dare but this obviously isn't for everyone. Even I myself haven't been casual in the past while doing dares.

If I was given a dare by someone in real life though and they asked for all of these, I think I would follow through.

So what about you, what are your stipulations?

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 06:34 PM   #2
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

Default Flaccid

Whether receiving a dare or giving one out, I like the idea of the penis being flaccid.

LIMITS: Anything to do with poo, extreme pain, blood, bruising, breath play, illegal, friends & family or extreme public, self infliction, social suicide, degradation, body writing, body odor, feet, messy, food, financial and silly dares.
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 03:05 AM   #3
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by natethegreat View Post
Whether receiving a dare or giving one out, I like the idea of the penis being flaccid.
Oh really why?

I think it's probably more amusing the other way around

My Real Experiences

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
Old 05-24-2016, 09:56 AM   #4
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I love high heels.
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 08:00 AM   #5
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default stipulations

In my case, whether I was to do a dare or give one. I think the dare taker should always do it barefoot (when possible).

Also they shouldn't be allowed to get dressed until the dare is done, although that could change depending on the dare.

Something else I would consider would be that the dare taker would be casual while doing the dare but this obviously isn't for everyone. Even I myself haven't been casual in the past while doing dares.

If I was given a dare by someone in real life though and they asked for all of these, I think I would follow through.

my stipulation is that they must be completely naked and carry nothing that can be used to cover up .If it is somewhere where it is advisable to wear shoes then that is okay to wear something to protect the feet from damage .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 08:04 AM   #6
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhode64 View Post

my stipulation is that they must be completely naked and carry nothing that can be used to cover up .If it is somewhere where it is advisable to wear shoes then that is okay to wear something to protect the feet from damage .
I totally agree with you, fair enough if it's a dangerous area and you need to wear shoes

My Real Experiences

Old 05-25-2016, 10:50 AM   #7
BIGTENCountry12

Send a message via Yahoo to BIGTENCountry12
Default Naked dare stipulations

I personally don't have any. I've been on the other hand a lot. Ive experienced most ways of being forced nude for bets, tasks, punishments. I feel that shoes make it less a risk feeling. When I was made to be barefoot I had to keep in mind of what I'd be stepping on.

I've few times base to get to some location wearing only shoes and I found out that I move faster where bare feet you takes the add toll on the task.
Likes:nudity / hidden public / hidden outdoors / masturbation/non-messy food / light pain / light CBT / anal / toys (house hold, few sex) / light bondage / toilet control/ anal/ bi comfortable / humiliation/ outdoors / masturbation / open for new likes

DISLIKES; illegal / permanent / anything I cant explain / not sure what else but will inform before i do anything'
BIGTENCountry12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk