Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-12-2016, 10:51 PM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default The Week My Clothes Were Illegal

I remember the day they took my clothes.
The day they came into my senior class and forced me to strip bare in front of my peers.
My shirt, my pants... my underwear... all in front of the shocked faces of my fellow students.
Shock turned to laughter as the eyes went to my crotch, my small, hairless penis, my skinny frame, my bare white ass exposed for all to see.
The humiliation of my private parts on display, walking down the school halls cold and nude.
The cold chairs and the stares... I could feel everyone's eyes on my nude body
And why wouldn't they look? The curiosity of seeing their classmate completely naked, to see their classmate's penis, (or breasts and vagina if I had been a girl) a special part of the body that remains covered and hidden from all but special eyes?
Of course they'd look. I would too.
But I didn't want them to.
I didn't want them to see this part of my body.
I felt so exposed.
So vulnerable.
With every gaze at my genitalia... every snicker and point.
"It's so cute and it flaps around!" I heard one of the cheerleader girls say.
"It's pretty small for an 18 year old..." said another, "but what did we expect?"
It flapped between my legs as I walked.
I hoped to get my parents help on my dilemma... but to my horror I remembered I still had to bus home in the buff.
I remember how embarrassing it was to walk on the bus, my bus held down as the bus driver looked at me confused... bad enough to be naked at school but now I'm naked for more strangers.
"Mommy! That boy is naked I can see his peeny!" yelled a small child near the back of the bus.
I nervously tried to cover my crotch with my school books, but I was still so bare...
I remember how shocked my parents were to see me come home like this... the anger they felt that this had happened to me when they called the school only to be given more numbers to call.
It was all a mistake apparently
Our state had special rules for special offenders, public nudity humiliation and by some glitch, my name had been placed in the system to recieve this punishment, despite a clean criminal record, so now my clothes had become illegal and I was a nudist.
Yes, they said they could fix it, but it could take up to a week
An entire week.
The week I spent completely naked for everyone to see my teenaged naked body, my nude, hairless penis.
The week my clothes were illegal.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk