Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-29-2016, 08:23 PM   #1
Tony12

Default The Lost Colony [Fiction; Dystopian]

Hi there, it has been a very, very long time since I have visited Getdare. However, I have been inspired to give my creative side another shot and write Erotic Fiction.
I have always been a fan of the dystopian genre, and very much enjoyed other stories I have read from this Genre. This first part has no sex, or anything of an explicit nature. Rather, it is used to build the setting for the story and to give context. Feel free to comment whether you like or dislike it, any feedback is appreciated.

Prologue:
The year is 2250, Earth is polluted and overpopulated; the rich live feeling very little difference, whilst the poor struggle to survive. Fortunately, technological advancements have made it possible for interstellar travel through the use of warp tunnels. Earth has sent six spaceships with a calculated inventory of resources and a selected population sample of 2000 people based on skills and other criteria. However, the voyage of the sixth space ship has been littered with trouble.

Chapter 1: The Sickness
The leader of the voyage, known to the colony as Captain Jones was tracking progress of the 1 month journey to their, soon to be, home planet HX-102. Day five, and everything was according to schedule. Captain Jones addressed the colony via the ship’s intercom system: “Progress is as scheduled and we are on time for our arrival at HX-102. Please remember to submit your votes for the council election, it is important as this council will be the voice of the people for the next 5 years.” Jones reminded the passengers as more of a formality, as this had all been covered at the lengthy induction process.

Jones was tracking his schedule when one of the members of the military police interrupted him storming into his room. The member of the military police informed Captain Jones: “Sir, there is an issue in Living Area 1. A male has contracted the flu and is currently in quarantine.” Captain Jones was noticeably shocked and replied: “How is this possible? There was a screening prior to boarding the ship… Alright, send me the chief of medicine and question him to find out who he has been in contact with.”

Three days past, and the infection had begun to spread out of control. Captain Jones had a tiresome look, the effects of the virus had took its toll on the passengers, but it also made Captain Jones’ life a lot harder. Captain Jones had just received the news that the original host of the virus had died. Jones put his hand over his mouth staring out into the vast space, he had the feeling that this was the first of many ahead. Jones looked at the council votes: 5 members had been elected – One for each living area. Jones scanned through their profiles which he had laid out on their Desk: Susan Clark, Deborah Smalls, Brian Mitchell, George Davie, and Emily Brown. Jones sneezed into his hand, it was only then that he realised he was feeling so good.

A further 6 days passed. Captain Jones was dead. The colony was in anarchy, the hospital wing was overflowing and steadily the deaths among passengers were flowing. It had been identified by the chief of medicine that the disease had much more serious implications in male hosts. The council had taken emergency measures, separating the living areas and disposing of bodies of the dead through cargo doors. The efforts were in vain however, as the virus was ripe in the ship.

Day 20 of the voyage, and half the population of the colony were dead. The council were assuring everyone that control had been regained; however, they were now left with the problem that 75% of the remaining passengers were female. The virus had taken the life of one of the members, George Davie, making the council a perfect example of the population split.

Susan Clark returned to her personal chamber after a hard day of work, with the council having full jurisdiction over all matters. Susan lay down in her bed, processing the events of the past wild 20 days. Susan’s eyes flickered to the door as Emily Brown entered the room. Emily smiled to Deborah saying: “I hope you aren’t tired already, our journey has just begun.” Susan replied: “It’s all the worry prior to this moment which has made me tired”. Emily looked at Susan understandingly, “Well, the plan was a success, two of us made it to the council”. Susan replied: “Well, I was the one who had the burden of carrying the virus. Now is the time to rest anyway – we still have a hard road ahead of us.” Emily retorted: “It’s exciting, really, I never thought we’d ever get this chance. A new start, a new civilisation. A chance to make things as they were supposed to be; a chance to put men in their place.” Susan smiled, thinking happily: “Well, once we have the support, I think our new societal structure will be quite satisfying”.
Old 02-02-2016, 07:29 PM   #2
Tony12

Chapter 2: The Society
Emily took Susan’s hand, embracing her.
“I’ve missed you” Emily whispered into Susan’s ear.
Susan pulled back, tapping her knee, and Emily kneeled down, legs apart and arms behind her back; this was the submissive position that she had been taught when with her superiors.
“My loyal pet, I know it has been a long time. You do understand it was necessary.”
Emily looked up at Susan, patiently. Susan nodded her head, confirming that Emily may speak.
“Yes, I understand that it was necessary, but now that they’re mostly dead, I can be with you once again Mistress?” Emily said, a hint of pleading in her voice.
“Unfortunately, it’s not quite safe yet, we still have to initiative our other council member and attain control of the public, it’s a complicated process and would be further complicated – outsiders don’t yet understand how we do things; but don’t worry, soon everyone will” said Susan. Susan added: “However, that doesn’t mean we can’t have the night together...”. Emily perched her back, straightening it, visibly excited at Susan proposal, there was almost a smile on her face, but Emily knew better than to show it
Susan began to tut: “Now do I have to remind you?”. Emily shook her head, pulling her issued overalls off, folding them and putting them to her side. Emily then slowly unclasped her bra, revealing her B-Cup Breasts. Her nipples hardened in the cold air as a shiver went down her spine. Emily wasted no time and slowly removed her issued undergarments, folding them and putting them over her overalls. Susan walked closer to Emily and softly said: “Well, since had to tell you to be naked, which you should be whenever I tell you to assume the position, you are going to have to be punished. Don’t you think?”. Emily nodded sadly in agreement. Susan looked to the pile of her clothes, and picked up the issued underwear. Susan frowned looking at them: “These are not appropriate, they simply won’t do.. Well, until we have a better method we’ll have to improvise”. Susan reached into her drawer and pulled out a pair of scissors. Susan trimmed the underwear until there was very little fabric left, making a tight thong out of them.

Now, I’ll be merciful on you with your punishment, since it has been a while. Susan sat on the chair in her compartment and tapped both her laps. Emily instinctively got up and bent over her laps, her bum sticking out in the air. Emily moved up until she could touch the floor with her hands. Susan raised her hand into the air, and swung it down at full first, thwacking against her bum. Emily exclaimed “1.”. Susan rubbed her ass for a second and then quickly brought her hand down once again in the same spot in the middle of her ass cheek. “2” Emily said. Susan then threw her hand down a further two times on the other ass cheek. “3, 4” Emily Counted. Susan rubbed her hand along her ass, which was now starting to redden. Susan then began to spank both cheeks over and over whilst Emily continued to count. Susan finally stopped at 20, her cheeks were both bright red. “As I said I’d go easy, you only get 20” said Susan.
“Thank you for my punishment mistress. I am sorry for being so badly behaved” said Emily.
“Oh, we’re not done yet, I said I’d go easy, but not that easy” replied Susan.

Susan placed her index and middle finger to Emily’s mouth, and Emily let her fingers in. Susan pushed the fingers to the back of her mouth until she gagged. Tears rolled down Emily’s face, but not from the gagging, instead because she knew what was about to happen. Susan then moved her hand back to Emily’s ass, moving her fingers between the cheeks. Susan placed her fingers against Emily’s puckered hole and began to circle her fingers around it. Susan then put some pressure on the hole until her fingers began to slip in. “Please mistress” begged Emily. “Don’t beg, you need to learn, you know better” replied Susan. The tips of the fingers entered Emily’s anus and Emily twitched slightly. Emily steadied herself as she knew better than to move. Susan suddenly pushed the fingers right into the anus and Emily gasped. Susan then began to push her fingers in and out of the anus. Susan continued doing this for around 5 minutes before stopping. Susan tapped her knee, and Emily got up from her and moved back into her submissive position. Susan scolding Emily told her: “The next time you misbehave, that will be a cock going up your ass”. Emily, looking sadder than earlier said “I promise it won’t happen again”.

Emily and Susan had come from a secluded feminist’s society. Within the society there was a cast system within the members with everyone having to obey their superiors. Men were at the bottom of the cast – being the lowest members in their secluded society. Being penetrated anally was something that men exclusively experienced, bar from punishment to the lower cast of females. To be penetrated anally within the society was considered to be shameful for the women; to be penetrated by a male in the anus, was a serious matter; females who were penetrated by a male would be branded with a hot poker, which meant that the shame would constantly be carried with them. The society’s members had to attend their superiors every whim, and be submissive to those who were above in cast. Men are considered to be nothing more than slaves, to be used. The lower casts of females would have to give service to their mistresses when called upon. The society never interacted with the rest of the world, until a plan was developed when it had been heard that colony’s would be sent into space.
Old 02-03-2016, 08:32 AM   #3
pyrodare
getDare Sweetheart

Very nice beggining, waiting for more excitement if you see what I mean ;]

Likes: Bondage, humiliation, semi-public,hidden public, light pain, long dares, rules, cocksucking, cuckolding
Dislikes: Piss, edges, anal.
Limits: Social suicide, cbt, family, blood, permanent, scat.

Sex map
BDSM quizz
Kink List

PM me a dare within my limits and I will do it
pyrodare is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk