- High heels
- Handcuffs you can only take off with a key
- 2 set of house keys
- 3 sets of battery powered vibes/rotors

Extreme;
A timer/phone that goes off every 15 minutes
sharpie/marker

Preperation;
Drop your house keys off somewhere around 2.5-5 KM from your house where you know no-one will find them (some bush or behind a bench or something, anywhere you like really as long as the distance is faily long.)

After doing the preperation, you should strart this dare at around 04:00-04:30 After midnight.

Normal:
Put 2 vibes on your niples (if you don't have enough vibes put a chain on them if possible). Put one vibe/dildo in your pussy and make sure it stays there (rope/tape). Now put on your high heels and cuff your hands behind your back leaving the key inside the house. Go outside and close the door behind you, dropping your house keys in the mail box (or anywhere you can't reach them.)

Extreme:
All of the above + tape the phone to yourself. (set up alarms 15 minutes from when you plan on leaving and every consecutive 15 mintues, example: 04:00 04:15 04:30.. Make sure it works and is hearable, so not buzzing).
Write free use on your belly or anything else you deem appropriate

You are now forced to go get your keys from the place you hid them. unable to hide your breast/pussy from anyone that might see you!

If you decide to do this a report would be appreciated!
alright this was crazy *-*

so as you told me i started naked at home with my hands cuffed, nipples covered with 2 little vibes and 1 bigger vibe was in my pussy (i borrowed the vibes from aylin). On my belly and my back was written "USE ME! TAKE PICTURES AND VIDEOS!" and above my pussy was written "FUCK ME!" and on my ass cheeks (readable from somewhere behind) was written "GRAB ME IM YOURS!". And finally i taped my pussy shut and my phone on my pussy without covering the speakers so it vibrates also <3 The keys were placed in a small street near the center of my town (when i walk to the place dressed it takes 30 min).

I started walking at home and after i closed the door tried to catch it because i thought the keys were really far away and there are many cars but i didnt got it so i had to ring the doorbell now and get my parents see me like that or might getting seen by strangers in the dark... simple question.. i had to walk *-*
it made me really really wet knowing that i had to walk very far in direction of the center of my hometown and of course there were vibes on my nipples and in my pussy <3

I walked for about 10 minutes without even had to hide but then i were on a bigger road with more driving cars and i had to hide often. When i was almost at the end of that street i heard my timer..very very loud (did never notice that its loud like that ) it was slightly embarrassing and i felt like i was on stage. i quickly jumped into a bush which was a dumb idea beauce i hurt myself a bit but i was fine. After about 3 minutes the timer finally turned off and i quickly wanted to get to my keys. When i was jumped out of the bush i almost fell on the ground because i couldnt use my hands *-* then i heard two bikers behind me. They were driving on my side of the street and in my direction. i quickly wanted to jump into the bush again but this time i fell over and it took a while until i was standing again. While i laid there the bikers passed (2 boys). I think they didnt see me because it was dark but it scared me a bit. Then i continued walking...

i had to hide a few times but nothing special until an old woman talked to me from her window (i was on the street in front of it at that moment) *-* she asked what i were doing and i just answered shocked that it was a dare and walked away quickly *-* then when i was near my keys felt and heard my timer ringing but i had no chance to hide because i was in a street near downtown and there is nothing except doors, but many lanterns... but only 4 guys appeared... very drunk guys... i know i had to hide but that would be possible only after the timer stopped to make sound. It was one street with no extra things except parking lots but they were to close and the timer would tell the guys where i was so i only could escape in one direction... when i was at the end of the street i saw that there were a lot of people in a burger king so i couldnt pass without getting seen and i couldnt really run because of the heels. The timer stopped and i quickly changed my mind and tried so run/sneak around the burger king without getting seen because the timer stopped so i was quiet and able to sneak and very very horny...->vibes <3 i made it around the burger king without getting seen but then when i went around a corner i walked into 2 girls which obviously saw me instantly and then laughed and one of them wanted to take a picture with me... *-* nervously i walked next to her and the other woman pulled her phone out of her pocket. The woman put her arm around my waist so i couldnt go away. At first she was just standing next to me with her arm around my waist. Of course every pic was taken with flash... *-* On the second pic she pressed the vibe on my left nipple against my nipple harder and on the third pic she kissed my boob. Then she wanted me to turn around and bend over. Before they could take that pic the 4 drunk guys i saw before came around the corner. I was shocked and wanted to run away but she still hold me tight. I said "do you want anything or will you let me go now? and please cover at least my face if you share the pics" Then they let me go luckily, but after i that i felt watched all the time and then the timer turned on again. I was lucky for the first time beucause this time i didnt even had to hide because nobody walked around. Shortly after the timer stopped i saw the place i hid the keys. There were 3 benches and i used a magnet to hide the keys under the bench in the middle <3 But i wasnt lucky again.. a young couple was sitting on the right bench and would see me definitly when i would go get the keys. So i sneaked as close as possible and then hid and hoped they would leave soon. Then, after a few minutes, the timer started to ring again *-* i totally forgot that but it almost let me cum right where i was instantly (the extra vibrations) when i could conzentrate again i noticed the couple looking at me (they were about 25-30). The woman asked if she could help me and what i were doing but looked very mad. The guy seemed to very like it, but that made the woman even angrier *-* I answered it was a dare and the keys for my handcuffs and my house were hidden there. Then she just said she would call the police angrily. When she was tipping the number in her phone i told her to wait and if i could do anything for stopping her calling the cops. I could see her thinking about what i said and then the guy told the woman that she shouldnt be angry because it was just a dare. She stopped calling the cops and said "alright, but then i want you to sit on that bench and give me the keys to your handcuffs"... i did so... She opend my handcuffs and wanted to put my hands behind my back to a part of the bench so she could tie me to the bench with the handcuffs. I was scared and couldnt think because i was close to an orgasm again and she noticed it. She then gave me my home key in my hands and put the handcuffs key 2 meters in front of me on the floor so i couldnt reach it but i was close to it... so frustrating. She turned around and wanted to leave and i was very very shocked and afraid of what could happen. THe man was nice and when they left he kicked the key a bit into my direction so i could reach it with my feet but when i finally was free i remembered i had to walk the whole way back too. I told myself "its a bit cold and youre outside here for quiet a long time so hurry on your way back". From this point i decided to jog the whole way back without caring for anybody. So just streaking back home...

I jogged the same way back which i came from (its the shortest way). I didnt saw anybody but then the timer turned on and running was even more difficult (still heels on and vibes massaging me all the time :O ) I stopped for a few seconds but then told myself i can do it i just shouldnt look into the direction of strangers and run as fast as i can). When i saw the burger king with less people than before but still many people inside the timer stopped. Thank god for that! <3 I ran as far away from burger king but without special sneaking or so. i just looked at the ground and ran as fast as i could (not very fast). I heard one guy saying "Hey look theres a naked woman!". I just continued escaping from that place. Then finally at the same road and even almost at the same spot where the timer ringed on my way to the keys, the timer ringed that time. 2 cars passed (one of them a police car) but i could hide behind other parking cars easily but seeing a police car naked in public is something new for me <3
The rest of my way wasnt special i just saw 1 girl waiting for the bus but she was hearing music with headphones and was looking at her phone only so i just ignored her and walked on the other sidewalk of the street.

WHen i finally was at home i at first stopped all the timers so my parents would become awake and i let the vibes make me cum one more time (3 times at all) <3

Other dare requests?
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 12 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 07-30-2017, 11:56 AM   #557
barefooted83
getDare Devil

Wow!
It was a pleasure to read your report, MissPublic.
As it always is.
You're really brave and the situation with the couple on the bench could have been much worse for you.
I think the woman's idea to keep you tied to the bench was really great but really sadistic to actually put the keys out of your reach.
At least, she didn't take them with her

I wish you were streaking around my neighbourhood, I'd appreciate the opportunityto take a picture with you

See my feet tortured:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/43268829@N07/

Foot art:
http://fav.me/dc8occ1

Owner of Fox85's feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=11147

Owner of LilSlutties feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=13290
barefooted83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 03:52 PM   #558
SimiGreen

Absolutely the best report I've read on GetDare so far, very detailed!

I had the dare in mind for a few weeks but didn't think you'd actually do it!

I'll think up a new dare in a few days and post it here

Once again, thanks for the stupendous report! <3
SimiGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 04:24 PM   #559
soraskeyblade

Quote:
Originally Posted by soraskeyblade View Post
Nice to see you're back! As such, I have a dare for you...

Congratulations to Aylin, because she just got a new dog! And of course, a new dog needs to be taken for a walk!

You will roll a die 3 times, or until you get three different numbers. This will decide the three activities you will do. From there, you will then be naked until the end of the dare, so get rid of those clothes! An optional thing you and Aylin can do, but highly recommended is make a makeshift collar and leash for you girls to use during the dare. From this point onward though, you are now a dog and dogs only communicate through barks and whines. Bring any items that would be needed for the activities. Get in the car and go to the park for your walk (during a time that is comfortable for you). Then, it's time to do the walk. You must be out in the park for at least half an hour, and you MUST complete the three activities during this time which I will list now:

1: A good doggy licks their master! Lick Aylin's pussy to an orgasm.
2: Time to go to the bathroom! Lift your leg and pee on something in the park. (I see that you have pee as a limit, so you can replace this with an orgasm if you want to)
3: Time to play fetch! Aylin will throw a sex toy (dildo would probably work best) and you must go to pick it up with your mouth for 5 minutes.
4: Bad doggy! Receive X number of spanks from Aylin (Aylin's choice).
5: Time for a snack! Aylin brings something along for you to eat (using only your mouth)!
6: Horny doggy! Hump Aylin's leg (or substitute) to an orgasm.

Should you hide yourself from someone during this time, you must complete 2 additional edges each time. However, should you expose yourself to someone, remove 4 edges. If there is anything that you think I should change, let me know and good luck!
That was an excellent report! Do you think you can do mine as well?
soraskeyblade is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to soraskeyblade for this post:
Old 07-31-2017, 09:46 AM   #560
Redfeild

Can you do one of my dares that I posted earlier? Please please please.
Redfeild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 01:52 PM   #561
Getnakednow
getDare Sweetheart

Same here. It's the library dare

Dislike: pee; scat; insertion; bondage; public full; edging; illegals; permanent; photos; slave; going on main streets; any daytime dares.

Limits: risky but not too risky public

Dice game

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...09#post3029609

http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/showthread.php?t=31277

Try out the new Dressing room dare

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...81#post3255281
Getnakednow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 09:41 AM   #562
Marshall_235

I've adapted a dare I really like from Mr Lobbo Snow and hope you'll give it a go.

For this dare you will need some rope and/or handcuffs, a blindfold and a timer. The dare is divided into two parts. Both of you will perform the first part, one at a time, but the winner will be choosing what the loser will be doing on part two.

Part one: For this first part one of you will tie the other one to the bed in any position she wishes. Let’s assume you starts tying up Aylin. After Aylin is completely tied, you will blindfold Aylin and set the timer on from 0. Now, you will try to make Aylin cum as quickly as possible. You can use any method you wants: you can use fingers, tongue, toys, vibrators, spank her, kiss her, bite her… The goal is to make her cum as fast as you can. When Aylin reaches an orgasm you will stop the timer and write down the time it took to make her cum. Next, swap positions and do the same again.

Once both of you have cum, compare the times: the one who managed to make the other girl cum in less time is the winner and the second part of the dare starts.

Part two: This part has two variations. If the winner made the other girl cum in less than 10 minutes then she can choose 2 things that the other girl will be doing from the list below. If it took her more than 10 minutes then she will roll two dice to see what the other girl will be doing from the list below.
So, in any case, the winner will be able to make the other girl two things, so she will say “I want…” and then look at the following list:

1) I want you to cum three times in a night club, on the dance floor, wearing a very revealing dress.
2) I want you to go for a 30 minute walk wearing just high heels. In this case the winner will take some clothes of her choosing (preferably very slutty clothes) and hide them 30 minutes away from where you are staying. Then come back and tell the other girl where the clothes are, undress her, make her leave the apartment completely naked and wait for her to come back wearing the slutty outfit.
3) I want you to become my (winners) slave for two hours, doing whatever I want.
4) I want to lead you around a park like a dog, naked on all fours at dusk with a plug in your ass and offer anyone who passes by the chance to 'pet' you.
5) I want to tie you to a bed and use a magic wand on your pussy for 15 minutes, no matter how many times you cum or how badly you want me to stop.
6) I want you to go through a drive through, completely naked, covered in baby oil.

Hope you girls enjoy the dare very much and hope it is according to your level.

- If both of you are feeling very brave and confident, and since this is a double dare, you can go for a “double or nothing”

Enjoy!
Marshall_235 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 07:39 PM   #563
Mjones118

Just wanted to say you are awesome!! Keep up the fun times
M118jones

Bdsm test results
http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=5339926
Mjones118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 02:27 PM   #564
jpf234

go to the shops and buy some big packets of new unsharpened(that's important) pencils (they can have erasers).

now go to a public changing room or bath room. strip naked and all you have to do is insert them one at a time into either your pussy or ass until you can't fit anymore. (to be extra daring have a friend do it for you)
get dressed including panties they hold them in
now go around shooing, have a meal, go clubbing, hang out with your friend(do what ever she asks) for a minimum of an hour.

take a picture of your hole full of and upload it with the number of pencils (or have your friend do it and set it as your phone backgound)(so we don't have to count) on kinktalk
with a title with the words getdare somewhere in the heading

if you want extra fun take a guess of how many before hand. if you reach it you can get yourself a treat. if you don't we get a treat a clue to the picture with your face maybe.
jpf234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 01:15 AM   #565
Rwalaer

So, this one might be too easy for you, but eh, we'll see!

First, choose a very revealing outfit. Short skirt, or short dress - whichever you prefer. No underwear. Wrote on your cleavage, shoulders, and thighs things like "Public slut" and "Please use me." Now, pick somewhere public that's atleast a 15 minute walk away.

I want you to walk to that location. On the way, you have to keep your head up. If you make eye contact with ANYONE, you have to lift up your skirt/dress, and flash them. If they wink, lick their lips, or bite their lip, you have to stop and edge (You can wait until they've gone.)

Once you reach your destination, you're to strip completely naked, and finger yourself to orgasm. I'm not sure if this counts as your limit of sending pictures, but you could send a picture of your clothes on the floor in public, as proof. If it does, though, then no problem.

Redress, and go home. Same conditions.

When you get home, you are to write a detailed report of what happened. Also, either after the report, or in a blog, write a fantasy involving all the people you flashed. What you'd have liked for them to do to you, and so on.

I am a slave to all getdare members. I must do all PMs and tasks within limits.

Likes: Bondage, petplay, semi-public, humiliation, degradation, dares, risk
Limits: Family, animals, scat, piss, public

My Toys
PM Dares
Rwalaer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 07:27 AM   #566
Paladintwk
getDare Sweetheart

Default Shopping Trips

SHORT SKIRT SHOPPING: Go to Walmart or similar store wearing a very short skirt and no panties and buy "only lacy" a sexy thong, sex lube, condoms and a single banana to bring back home . Do what you wish with your new goodies and let us know how it goes.
Likes: Creative Dares, Femdom chastity dares, Femdom humiliation dares, bondage, Fendom forced sissification, post orgasm handjobs, bound handjobs, risky dares panty dares, semi public humiliation, masturbation, new sexual adventures. sex toys.

Dislikes: Piss, scat, diapers, baby, sophomoric stupid dares, blackmail, personal information

Curious: Forced Bi, Gloryholes, shemales, anal prostate orgasms, sex dolls, bound gay cock milking

PM Dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90641
Paladintwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 01:54 AM   #567
perverteddilusions

Bumping this thread, and I have a dare for you. Go to a shopping mall near you without wearing any underwear. Bring a jacket. Go to the most crowded place there were you can sit (bonus points for sitting next to someone). With the jacket covering your lap, reach down the front of your pants/skirt, and begin masturbating. You have to edge three times before you can leave. Then, go to a clothing store that sells underwear, and bring a pair to the changing room. Stuff them in your pussy, and cum in the stall before removing them. Then put them back. Enjoy!
Ask me for a picture, and I'll deliver
STATUSES:63/365 edges till next orgasm. Add edges here
Talk with/stalk me:
Feel free to ask or dare me anything.
perverteddilusions is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to perverteddilusions for this post:
Old 12-09-2017, 04:19 PM   #568
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpf234 View Post
go to the shops and buy some big packets of new unsharpened(that's important) pencils (they can have erasers).

now go to a public changing room or bath room. strip naked and all you have to do is insert them one at a time into either your pussy or ass until you can't fit anymore. (to be extra daring have a friend do it for you)
get dressed including panties they hold them in
now go around shooing, have a meal, go clubbing, hang out with your friend(do what ever she asks) for a minimum of an hour.

take a picture of your hole full of and upload it with the number of pencils (or have your friend do it and set it as your phone backgound)(so we don't have to count) on kinktalk
with a title with the words getdare somewhere in the heading

if you want extra fun take a guess of how many before hand. if you reach it you can get yourself a treat. if you don't we get a treat a clue to the picture with your face maybe.
Aylin and i (both) did this one yesterday. Then we went to the changing rooms of the swimming hall in our city where we inserted as many pens as possible... (forgot to count, sry)
When my holes were filled and aylins asshole was almost filled (pussy already full) a women entered the changing room and saw me in doggy position sticking pens inside aylins ass. (Both naked). She was a bit older than we but she was cool with it. When we said its a dare she said: „its ok ive done strange things too“❤️

Then we redressed. We have to tell you: with both holes filled like that walking felt strange and pleasuring and i think it was easy to see that something is wrong with us😂

At first we went into a bar to get drunk a bit. Sometimes we had to push the pens back inside a bit but they kept where they were. When we were drunk we less noticed the pens but still couldnt forget them but we were extremely horny the whole time *-*

Then we walked to a club. On the way we kissed each other and played with our body (drunk).

Finally in the club on the dancefloor we noticed the pens more than before (more movement) which was nice but then aylin, the bitch, took my skirt with my panties and pulled them down to my knees but instantly kissed me so i forgot my exposed bottom shortly. When she wanted to pull out two pens out of my pussy, the others fell out too (so only pens in my ass left and many pens (wet) were laying on the dancefloor now. I quickly pulled up my skirt and panties and left the dancefloor because i was really embarrassed.. *-* aylin always does things like that i should have see that coming...
About 2 hours later we left the club and directly letting the pens out of our bottoms which was really relaxing at that moment. We called a taxi and on our way back home we just fingered and kissed us ignoring the taxi driver (we were really really drunk)

A dare i would never do as publicly as we did it yesterday when im not drunk.. 😧 but thx❤️

Keep dares coming but at the moment theres snow outside so make the dares short (fully naked is ok)
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 12-09-2017, 07:01 PM   #569
barefooted83
getDare Devil

Your report is as great as always.
Sounds like a fun night!

See my feet tortured:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/43268829@N07/

Foot art:
http://fav.me/dc8occ1

Owner of Fox85's feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=11147

Owner of LilSlutties feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=13290
barefooted83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 06:27 PM   #570
perverteddilusions

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPublic View Post
Aylin and i (both) did this one yesterday. Then we went to the changing rooms of the swimming hall in our city where we inserted as many pens as possible... (forgot to count, sry)
When my holes were filled and aylins asshole was almost filled (pussy already full) a women entered the changing room and saw me in doggy position sticking pens inside aylins ass. (Both naked). She was a bit older than we but she was cool with it. When we said its a dare she said: „its ok ive done strange things too“❤️

Then we redressed. We have to tell you: with both holes filled like that walking felt strange and pleasuring and i think it was easy to see that something is wrong with us😂

At first we went into a bar to get drunk a bit. Sometimes we had to push the pens back inside a bit but they kept where they were. When we were drunk we less noticed the pens but still couldnt forget them but we were extremely horny the whole time *-*

Then we walked to a club. On the way we kissed each other and played with our body (drunk).

Finally in the club on the dancefloor we noticed the pens more than before (more movement) which was nice but then aylin, the bitch, took my skirt with my panties and pulled them down to my knees but instantly kissed me so i forgot my exposed bottom shortly. When she wanted to pull out two pens out of my pussy, the others fell out too (so only pens in my ass left and many pens (wet) were laying on the dancefloor now. I quickly pulled up my skirt and panties and left the dancefloor because i was really embarrassed.. *-* aylin always does things like that i should have see that coming...
About 2 hours later we left the club and directly letting the pens out of our bottoms which was really relaxing at that moment. We called a taxi and on our way back home we just fingered and kissed us ignoring the taxi driver (we were really really drunk)

A dare i would never do as publicly as we did it yesterday when im not drunk.. 😧 but thx❤️

Keep dares coming but at the moment theres snow outside so make the dares short (fully naked is ok)
Sounds like you could go for some revenge on Aylin. Go to a clothing store, and bring Aylin into one of the stalls in the changing room. Undress her, and take the clothes with you. Go out, and pick an outfit for Aylin to wear. When you get back to the changing room, pick a stall other than hers, and text her to find you. When she finds the right stall, give her the outfit (unless you want to make her earn it), and go to the checkout to pay for the outfit (hopefully the tags are easy to find). Then go to another store that's fairly empty, yet large enough. Go into one of the aisles, and take off Aylin's clothes (you can decide if she gets underwear or not), then walk over to another aisle before giving her her clothes back.
Ask me for a picture, and I'll deliver
STATUSES:63/365 edges till next orgasm. Add edges here
Talk with/stalk me:
Feel free to ask or dare me anything.
perverteddilusions is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public