Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-26-2015, 09:53 PM   #1
Sissywannabe

Default Kidnapped

Well imma try this writing thing again, this is all based on my own fantasies and if love some ideas from you guys

It was a normal night, I got home from school, did my homework, played some video games and went to feed my neighbors dog. As I got to their house late that night I notice that a car is in their driveway, but it's not their car, it's a red ford pick up truck. As I go to investigate, looking into the windows I get a sudden feeling that someone's with me, and as soon as I turn around duct tape is placed over my mouth as well as a hood so I couldn't see a yhing. I was thrown into the bed of the truck and left there as stuff was thrown on top of me but I didn't know what. A short while later I hear the truck start up and us move forward, probably driving for about twenty minutes before stuff was unloaded, including me.

I was dragged down a hill and through some doors before being shoved to the ground, the man calling out, Amanda, he's all yours. I hear heels clicking and a soft touch caress my neck before being dragged even more, face down into some bench where I was strapped down, unable to move my arms or legs. I feel a cold metal placed along my back, then I realize all my clothes are cut in half and I'm completely naked in front of this mystery lady. I hear abother voice call out at this time, "what do we have here Amanda?"

"Just another nosy teen, Julia, this ones, well different"

"How so"

"Do you see his penis?"

"Umm no is it a girl? Oh wait never mind I see it now, geez I've never seen something so small."

Yeah, I think we should spare him, maybe keep it around for a while"

"Why not? I mean we have the money with all the robberies lately, we need a maid anyways"

"Yeah we do, why don't you give him a tour of the place while I move some things around out back, take him to the oastures first."

It is at this time I feel the restraints being undone and I'm dragged once again, this time out the doors and the cold air immediately hits my tiny penis, causing it to shrink even more. I get a weird smell protruding my hood causing me to immediately gag. I'm then thrown onto the ground, and a tight necklace, almost like a collar is placed around my neck, and the hood finally removed. It is at this time I finally get to see Julia, a tall blonde with amazing eyes and a huge rack and ass, being pushed out by the tight tank top and daisy dukes. Her stance screamed power as she towered over me in my submissive state.

She pointed to the cows surrounding me in their stocks, cow patties all around them, causing the horrible odor.

"Listen jasmine," who's jasmine I wonder, "if you ever disobey me or mistress Amanda, these parties will be your first meal, so don't piss us off. I look up and she's staring at me, does she really think my name is jasmine?

She pulls on a leather rope, and all of a sudden I'm being pulled by the collar, I stand up to catch up to her, and she turns around and slaps me, yelling "crawl jasmine, you don't deserve to walk you little whore"

I immediately drop back to my knees and crawl, following Julia to the massive house. It was practically a mansion, they must be really good thieves I think to myself. I crawl into the basement behind Julia, and Ananda is sitting at a table with a black maids outfit, a chastity device and locking high heels, and then I see the rule book.......
These are my pm dares

I am a piss loving sissy who loves to be humiliated. Message me to make me yours
Sissywannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 12:16 PM   #2
Ellnel

This is great so far keep me tuned
Ellnel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 04:26 PM   #3
clarkdev123

Default bravo

certainly had me going maybe introduce a struggle he tries to make and he fails thus is placed into chastity against his will only an idea but really good work
clarkdev123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk