Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 11-29-2015, 09:20 AM   #16
SwitchDS88

1. Are you currently in a relationship with someone?
Sadly not

2. What's the goofiest/most embarrassing thing you've done to get a love interest's attention?
I haven't ever done anything goofy like that - I'm too self-conscious!

3. Do you believe good sex can happen without love? Do you believe love can be whole and fulfilling without sex?
Good sex without love? Absolutely. Love without sex? That's different. If your partner is saving themself for marriage, then yes. If they aren't, to me it's a sign that there's something wrong in the relationship if it goes on for long - whether it's trust, something wrong with the partner that doesn't have sex but that they won't open up about... many things. Doesn't mean it can't be fixed, but it does mean it needs to be.

4. Would you sooner pursue a romantic relationship with a close friend or a stranger?
There's one close friend I would've loved to, but usually close friends feel more like family.

5. Have you ever checked romantic compatibility based on zodiac signs?
No.

6. If you're in a relationship (if you're not, suppose you were), would you end things if you met a person you felt you were even more compatible with than your current partner? If so, how would you feel about hurting your current partner's feelings? If not, is there anything specific that would sway you?
It would depend a lot on what kind of compatibility and how much more. If it was enough for me to think "wow, I love this person more than my partner", then first I'd try and change things and if not, I'd feel awful but I'd move on. If it was just one or two things, and wasn't enough for me to love the other person more than my partner, then I'd just write it off as the grass always being greener and appreciate the good things with my partner.

7. What's been your longest BDSM relationship?
Two hours. Only ever have casual hookups or paid dominatrix visits for BDSM. I love it, but I wouldn't want a "lifestyle partner".

8. Have you ever dated outside your own race/ethnicity?
Yes.

9. Have you ever been interested in someone particularly for their looks, but ended up turned off by their personality?
Many times. So much so that I find myself more drawn towards less sexy women because in my experience they are nicer people. Not a rule, but it's often true!

10. What's something that gives you the belly butterflies?
A girl I work with right now. Even though I know it can't go anywhere.
SwitchDS88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 01:10 AM   #17
london the pikachu
Account Banned

1. Are you currently in a relationship with someone?
no
2. What's the goofiest/most embarrassing thing you've done to get a love interest's attention?
nothing really
3. Do you believe good sex can happen without love? Do you believe love can be whole and fulfilling without sex?
yes to sex with out love and no to love with out sex
4. Would you sooner pursue a romantic relationship with a close friend or a stranger?
stranger
5. Have you ever checked romantic compatibility based on zodiac signs?
no
6. If you're in a relationship (if you're not, suppose you were), would you end things if you met a person you felt you were even more compatible with than your current partner? If so, how would you feel about hurting your current partner's feelings? If not, is there anything specific that would sway you?
yes if I think someone is beter for me than theres no reason for me to stay with the person and I would try to be as nice as possible but its almost impossible not to hurt someones feelings with something like that
7. What's been your longest BDSM relationship?
6 months
8. Have you ever dated outside your own race/ethnicity?
yes
9. Have you ever been interested in someone particularly for their looks, but ended up turned off by their personality?
yes
10. What's something that gives you the belly butterflies?
[COLOR="lime"][/public speaking even though I do it almost dailyCOLOR]

Likes: Water sports/ Pee Play, slight pain, bondage, semi/Hidden Public

Stuff I wont do: things with Family/Friends/random people, anything giving identity, social media, don't ask me for pics! All pics uploaded are of me and I will upload them as I want to

My Toys
london the pikachu is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk