Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-19-2015, 02:33 PM   #1
jihad akoury

Male Our teacher and us

Hey all. This is my first story on Getdare forums. Please rate it and leave feedback or any comment about any mistake… Hope you enjoy it!

The end of the school year is close. My teacher, Kevin invited me, Johnny and my friend Piers to the pool, this Saturday, so we can enjoy the summer together. He was very kind. He loves us and loves to spend time with us.
Kevin is a young man, about 30 y/o, moderate body, and very adventurous.
Piers is a student, 14 y/o, skinny but love sports a lot.
And I, Johnny, am a skinny boy also of 15 y/o. I don’t like sports at all, prefer arts though.

Sunday approaches, I was a bit nervous about being at pool with my teacher that I have always seen at school. Anyway, I woke up, prepared myself, my beach bag, all required lotions, shampoo… Put on my clothes and here I am! Since I am a bit shy to be barefoot, I wore a pair of snickers with socks.
*Ding Dong*
Piers is here. I ran to the door, opened, here is he, wearing a black I-shirt with a red swimming suit and flip-flops. He looked down at my feet. I felt a bit weird. He didn’t say anything though.
- Let’s go! He said
And so began our long and exciting day with our favorite teacher.
We walked to the pool that was about 10 minutes walking away. Once there we saw Kevin waiting for us at the door. He was in his clothes yet. We paid, took 3 lockers. Piers and I put our stuff in the lockers and waited for Kevin to prepare himself.
Personally, I expected him to change in the bathroom or whatever. But he simply, took off his shoes, socks, pants and t-shirt. He was just in boxers with half-erected penis. He wore his swimming suit and said: “I’m READY guys!”
Then he looked at me and said: “Why are you still wearing shoes! Take them off man! Feel free!”
I felt a bit shy but took them off eventually. I noticed that no one was looking at my feet so I dealt with it quickly.

Here we are three boys in swimming suits and flip-flops leaving the lockers to the pool.
jihad akoury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 08:50 PM   #2
Bigbootymarylynn

Talking

Good story so far! Keep up the good work!
Bigbootymarylynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 02:43 AM   #3
jihad akoury

Default Part 2: At pool

Part 2: At pool

We reached the pool and took 3 chairs. There were a good number of people. It was a very hot day so we immediately ordered 3 cold cokes. While waiting for our drinks, we ran and *splash* jumped in the water.

-“Wooow!” said Kevin “Too Cold!”
-“Oh yes!” said Piers, “Cold enough to freshen up!”
-“Hahaha” Kevin and I laughed.

After 10 minutes of swimming and talking, we saw the waitress coming with our cokes. We jumped out of the water and took our places.

“Here are your drinks!” She said with a beautiful smile on her face.
“Thank you” Kevin smiled.
Piers opened his coke and drank it all at once! Kevin and I looked at him surprised.
“What? He said, isn’t it normal to be thirsty in that weather?”
No one of us commented and continued our conversation.

A few minutes passed. “Sun bath?” said Kevin.
“Yes, why not” I said.

Each one of us laid on his chair, no one talking, just enjoying the sun slowly burning our skin.

An hour passed, Piers stood up, looked around and said: “Oh!! Let’s go to the Jacuzzis!”
I nodded. “Good Idea!” said Kevin.
We reached the Jacuzzi, no one but we were there. We chose the hotter one, and slowly stepped in it.

Kevin started talking: “Sometimes, I come here in the evening with my father. Generally there’s no one here just like now. We sit in a Jacuzzi and take off our swimming suit! What a better sensation than sitting in the water totally naked, with your (He pointed between his legs) moving freely?

Both Piers and I laughed loud. I was turned up by what he said and began to feel hard. I never thought that our teacher will tell us such a story.

Two minutes passed, no one talking. “I’m bored” Piers said.
Kevin looked at him, thought a moment and said: “Let’s play a game”
“What kind of game?” I said…
“Let’s play something special! He said, something different”
Piers looked at him confused.

“We’re all guys here no?”
We nodded.

“So nothing to be shy about! We all have the same things and probably share the same thoughts as boys”

Piers and I looked shocked.

He continued with confidence: “Since there’s no one here we can do it! We take off our swim suits here in the Jacuzzi and begin to masturbate. The one who cums first has to leave the Jacuzzi and poses nude for the two others. The next one who cums should join the first and poses to the one remaining. Humiliating no? But funny”

No word left my mouth; I was really confused and disturbed. Is it possible to be naked in front of my teacher? And Jerk off with him also? No fucking way!

“OKAY!”, Said Piers.

Oh hell. If Piers said yes, I couldn’t say no. He is younger than me and much more courageous. It will look so weird if I say no.

“Okay… I said quietly. But what if someone comes?”

“Oh I didn’t think about it, Said Kevin. Um, if someone enters, we don’t stop jerking, he will not notice. But if someone of us is outside he could stay out, or come back to the water. But there’s a forfeit.”

“Oh hell, Piers said, what is it?”

“If he comes back to the water, he has to put his cock and balls in front of a water jet for 30 second, and the two others must keep him from moving.”

No comments. He continued: “Let’s the game begin!!”

And now readers, you have to choose who gonna cum first and second,

Johnny
Piers
Kevin

Last edited by jihad akoury; 06-20-2015 at 02:46 AM.
Old 06-21-2015, 02:45 AM   #4
jihad akoury

I won't continue the story if you don't choose who cum first

Kevin
Piers
Johnny
Old 06-21-2015, 07:05 AM   #5
Mrfun10

I say that Piers is the first.

PM me if you want to play truth or dare or if you want to ask me anything!
Mrfun10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 07:06 AM   #6
jihad akoury

So Piers is first, who's second? And do you enjoy the story?
Old 06-21-2015, 07:07 AM   #7
Mrfun10

I'd say then that Johnny is second.
And yes, I am enjoying the story.

PM me if you want to play truth or dare or if you want to ask me anything!
Mrfun10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 07:25 AM   #8
birally

mmmm... how about this, since the boys are a bit reluctant to pose they go easy, therefore Kevin is first but since the boys were cheating a bit, they have to make it a cum fight trying to get the other to cum first!

nice story so far

Last edited by birally; 06-21-2015 at 07:29 AM.
birally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 07:28 AM   #9
jihad akoury

Hey birally, i like your idea so much, but i already started writing, maybe i will use it later. Thank you!
Old 06-21-2015, 09:07 AM   #10
CONTROLL MEEEE

kevin should cum

I would say Im a sissy but im more of a slave.177 dares! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...10#post2810610

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyAxeWound
Thank you for taking the time to post a task for me.

Permanent rules

Sleep with your ass plugged every Monday and Thursday

You have to be everyday 6 hours in a wedgie. Add more permanent rules by pmming me.
No underwear.
CONTROLL MEEEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 12:59 PM   #11
AriaanBeek

Can't wait for the next post.

Dislikes/Punishment: Semi Public, Hard Pain, Spanking, Sweaty, Masturbation Instructions, Ice, Ruined Orgasm

Limits: Cam, Skype, Anal, Poo, Family, Crossdressing, PetPlay, Blood

KIK: AriaanBeek
AriaanBeek is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
guys, horny, pool, teacher