Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-08-2015, 03:29 PM   #16
Eldrazor

Now with 50% more soup!

1. How do you eat a muffin?
Take the paper off, then from the bottom up.

2. Ever been to an aquarium?
Yep, once.

3. Have you ever experienced subdrop (or Dom drop)?
No clue what that is.

4. How do you know when you're in subspace (or Dom space)?
See above.

5. Do you think you could kill someone under the right circumstances (e.g. if pushed/threatened)?
Yes.

6. How do you respond to crises?
Impassively.

7. If you had a wish that you couldn't spend on yourself or worldwide issues (e.g. end war/world hunger) what would you spend it on?
See the gods return.

8. Would you rather everything that happened in your life be decided by a grand orchestrator (e.g. God or The Universe or Karma or The Puppet Master) or by a dice roll? Potato Note: Bear in mind this person may or may not be benevolent/objective; that's just the chance you take with the first option.
Does honour come under the "grand orchestrator" heading?

9. Is there a dish you think you cook best
Curry and/or paella.

10. Would you ever keep (or have you ever kept) a journal wherein you don't record the real events of your day, but rather, the events you wish happened?
Maybe I would, never have though.
Eldrazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 08:58 PM   #17
master timo
getDare Sweetheart

eat the top first
yes
no
dont know
5. Do you think you could kill someone under the right circumstances (e.g. if pushed/threatened)?
yes
depends on the cercumstances
7. If you had a wish that you couldn't spend on yourself or worldwide issues (e.g. end war/world hunger) what would you spend it on?
my wife to be
8. Would you rather everything that happened in your life be decided by a grand orchestrator (e.g. God or The Universe or Karma or The Puppet Master) or by a dice roll?
dice roll
Potato Note: Bear in mind this person may or may not be benevolent/objective; that's just the chance you take with the first option.

9. Is there a dish you think you cook best?
yes
10. Would you ever keep (or have you ever kept) a journal wherein you don't record the real events of your day, but rather, the events you wish happened?
maybe
master timo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 11:19 PM   #18
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

-I eat a muffin with my mouth... No hands involved, just face first into that muffin.
-Yuppers!
-A what?
-I feel it in my bones, enough to make my systems blow!
-I feel like in this world, I could be driven to the point of killing a man for fun.
-I cry and laugh, then I shout and let it all out. These are the things I can live without.
-I would spend it on someone I love's well being.
8. Would you rather everything that happened in your life be decided by a grand orchestrator (e.g. God or The Universe or Karma or The Puppet Master) or by a dice roll? Potato Note: Bear in mind this person may or may not be benevolent/objective; that's just the chance you take with the first option.
-Dice Roll definitely. I knew there was a reason I play so much D&D. I've been preparing for this.
-Yup! My cereal is the best in town!
-I guess you could say that. I would record actual events and then write about how they could've gone better and/or kinkier.

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 12:17 AM   #19
hornywhore

I eat from side to side
yes
no
when I'm on here
no
I normally have a panic attack
worldwide issues
grand orhestrator
only homemade chocolate chip cookies
no
hornywhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 12:24 AM   #20
lred02

Location: on my knees with my mouth open, waiting for a nice big cock ;3

1. top to bottom
2. yus
3. if that means a dom leaving then yes
4. I feel different.
5. yES
6. music. panic attack.
7. free apple juice
8. grand orchestrator
9. nothing- everything sucks
10. yyup
public, permanent, scat, pictures
PM me LEAK and i will pee myself
PM me EDGE x and I will edge x times
open to new dares
kik- lexi_reedy227
lred02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 12:30 AM   #21
diapersissyswitch

1. How do you eat a muffin? Take off liner, decapitate, eat the top, then the bottom.
2. Ever been to an aquarium? Yes, was a lot of fun, would do again.
3. Have you ever experienced subdrop (or Dom drop)? Not yet. No.
4. How do you know when you're in subspace (or Dom space)? I have a feeling when I get there I'll know.
5. Do you think you could kill someone under the right circumstances (e.g. if pushed/threatened)? Yes, easily, only when provoked into doing so when my life is threatened in a serious manner
6. How do you respond to crises? Calm and cold, first step is to make a plan.
7. If you had a wish that you couldn't spend on yourself or worldwide issues (e.g. end war/world hunger) what would you spend it on? Compel everyone to vote in elections, if this violates worldwide, then I wish that when ever I say good luck to someone it actually increases their luck.
8. Would you rather everything that happened in your life be decided by a grand orchestrator (e.g. God or The Universe or Karma or The Puppet Master) or by a dice roll? No, I am who I am because I am.
9. Is there a dish you think you cook best? I make amazing pizza.
10. Would you ever keep (or have you ever kept) a journal wherein you don't record the real events of your day, but rather, the events you wish happened? No.

My PM Dares and Rules
Kik: diapersissyswitch

Last edited by diapersissyswitch; 06-23-2015 at 12:33 AM.
diapersissyswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 09:52 PM   #22
alias
Distinguished Member

1. How do you eat a muffin? Same way I eat most food. Bite, chew, swallow, repeat
2. Ever been to an aquarium? Yes, not in years though... Maybe I should go again
3. Have you ever experienced subdrop (or Dom drop)? Yeah. Was rather irritated
4. How do you know when you're in subspace (or Dom space)? Carefully
5. Do you think you could kill someone under the right circumstances (e.g. if pushed/threatened)? it would be difficult, I'm a pacifist. You'd have to threaten someone I value more than my own life
6. How do you respond to crises? step 1) panic. Step 2) slap self. Step 3) tell myself some cheesy joke to calm myself down (usually something along the lines of "aren't you a hitchhiker so guide fan? Don't panic is on the damn cover!") step 4) logic
7. If you had a wish that you couldn't spend on yourself or worldwide issues (e.g. end war/world hunger) what would you spend it on? Id save it until I found someone who needed saving beyond normal means, then use it for them
8. Would you rather everything that happened in your life be decided by a grand orchestrator (e.g. God or The Universe or Karma or The Puppet Master) or by a dice roll? I firmly believe my life IS guided by a grand orchestrator, namely myself. I choose to keep it that way, knowing full well I am not benevolent
9. Is there a dish you think you cook best? Since I'm a professional sushi chef I'm gonna have to go with sushi...
10. Would you ever keep (or have you ever kept) a journal wherein you don't record the real events of your day, but rather, the events you wish happened? Nope

All credit for my sig pic goes to BondageLisa

AMA
alias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 10:36 PM   #23
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

By only eating the top half.

Not that I remember! I was just mentioning this to someone the other day

Yes.

I'm in a bit of a fog and feel like I'm far away from my body..and there's something else there that I can't quite explain.

I always say I'm glad guns aren't legal to carry in my state, because some people are so horrific I just wouldn't be able to stop myself.

In slow motion, but mostly with a clear head.

There are plenty of good causes out there, so I'll hope the rest of you help humans out because I'd choose to help out shelter puppies/end animal abuse.

I'd go with karma!

Veggie tacos with pineapple!

I'm far too lazy to keep any type of journal.
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 08:59 AM   #24
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

I eat the bottom first.

Yes.

Yes. It took me awhile to realize that that is what was happening though.

4. Do you know when you're in subspace (or Dom space)?
“Know” is an awfully aware term. I can feel it, yes. I can never remember the details of what was happening, and in that moment I can’t create words, which is odd for me.

No.

I’m the one who takes control. I’ve done a number of things in suddenly dangerous situations that I would never think I was capable of.

Clean water. Everyone should have access to water.

I like the idea of a benevolent God, but I trust the dice more.

Blackberry pie.

I’ve kept a number of journals, and I think I played with this idea for awhile. I wrote all the conversations I wanted to have with people. Then I gave up and just started speaking my mind.
Old 09-01-2015, 01:18 AM   #25
Sally2dicks

1. How do you eat a muffin? Break it apart and eat the pieces
2. Ever been to an aquarium? Yeah all the time!
3. Have you ever experienced subdrop (or Dom drop)? Yeah
4. How do you know when you're in subspace (or Dom space)? I feel like a psycho
5. Do you think you could kill someone under the right circumstances (e.g. if pushed/threatened)? Definitely
6. How do you respond to crises? I panic
7. If you had a wish that you couldn't spend on yourself or worldwide issues (e.g. end war/world hunger) what would you spend it on? For lightning to hit a couple people
8. Would you rather everything that happened in your life be decided by a grand orchestrator (e.g. God or The Universe or Karma or The Puppet Master) or by a dice roll? Potato Note: Bear in mind this person may or may not be benevolent/objective; that's just the chance you take with the first option. Dice. I'm pretty lucky
9. Is there a dish you think you cook best? Ramen
10. Would you ever keep (or have you ever kept) a journal wherein you don't record the real events of your day, but rather, the events you wish happened? No but I think I might now

Limits: Blood, Piss, Poo, Diapers, Baby Play,Family, Social Suicide and Permanent.

I have to answer (almost) any question asked here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=232802
Also my pm dares:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75790
Sally2dicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 04:07 AM   #26
Herewego..

1. How do you eat a muffin? First the top part, then the bottom.
2. Ever been to an aquarium? Yes, last one I've visited was in Lissabon. It was quite impressive.
3. Have you ever experienced subdrop (or Dom drop)? Yes I have
4. How do you know when you're in subspace (or Dom space)? By noticing it.
5. Do you think you could kill someone under the right circumstances (e.g. if pushed/threatened)? I think I could, but not sure. Luckily haven't found myself in this situation.
6. How do you respond to crises? Mostly by first waiting until everything (or at least I) calm(s) down, and then by applying simple logic to solve the problem.
7. If you had a wish that you couldn't spend on yourself or worldwide issues (e.g. end war/world hunger) what would you spend it on? It would be a useless wish, as long as no one needs it. So I'd keep it for the case I get to know someone who needs it to come true.
8. Would you rather everything that happened in your life be decided by a grand orchestrator (e.g. God or The Universe or Karma or The Puppet Master) or by a dice roll? No. Absolutely not.
9. Is there a dish you think you cook best? I cook a lot of different pasta dishes, so it should be one of those i guess.
10. Would you ever keep (or have you ever kept) a journal wherein you don't record the real events of your day, but rather, the events you wish happened? there is no use for that.

Likes: wedgies, small cross dressing dares, humiliation, just fun(ny) dares, truths, punishments, pictures, spanking, exercise dares and semi public

Dislikes: useless dares, pee dares, body writing, writing lines, corner time, cold dares, anal, spitting, and messy.

Limits: blood, hard anal, face pics, public, social suicide, damage to body etc

Kik and skype: herewego..

PM dares!

I lost a dare...
Herewego.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 04:11 AM   #27
Tamzin's Slave

With my mouth
Yeah
Nope
Don't Know
Probably not
?
I'd let my dad win the lottery
8. Would you rather everything that happened in your life be decided by a grand orchestrator (e.g. God or The Universe or Karma or The Puppet Master) or by a dice roll?
Dice
Pizza
No

Dislikes Hard Pain, Public, Piss,

No Way Family, Poo, Animals, Anal, Pics/Cam, Social Suicide, Illegal

I am new, so willing to try things not listed here
Tamzin's Slave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk