Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-28-2015, 10:42 PM   #1
treeman

Default What had I done

All I had to do was press the button, that was it. No worries, not hassle just press it. The decision was mine and mine alone. What is the worse that could happen? What will happen? I was safe, nothing could go wrong. I started to worry, started stress myself and feel ever more nervous.

I took a breathe and wondered what I was doing, why was I even doing this? The thrill? The rush? To impress? To show off? Why! Yes or no. What is the worse that could happen. All I had to do was press the button, that was all. That was the last thing she asked, well last of a few things but last none the less. Still should I, I could back now and be safe. I couldn't decide. My curiosity was getting to me.

I pressed it.

In a moment of panic I tried to turn off my phone. It went black, the screen was dead. I turned it back on and opened up the application. Hoping that it had not been sent

I saw that my snapchat and been sent and delivered.

Looking up I saw my reflection in the mirror, only then I realized how little of my pride was hidden. My clothes in a pile on the floor. I was naked and shocked. Why had I done this, what was the point. I just looked at my phone and then it said "opened".

My heart sank, she said it would be funny to do this. I guess at the time it was. I guess funny for her. I thought that this couldn't get any worse. I double check snapchat, "May took a screenshot of your snap".

I felt empty, sick on the inside.
I threw my clothes back on and tried to hide myself from the world.

My phone buzzed, looking again I had a new snapchat message from May. "It does look like you are having fun, I can tell youit is just going to start" "Cya soon"

What had I done.
treeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 01:31 AM   #2
Faskwa
getDare Sweetheart

Moooorrrrreeeee!!!!
Faskwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 02:05 AM   #3
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

Great start. Keep it Coming
Old 03-29-2015, 06:43 PM   #4
treeman

One of the annoying about May is that she doesn't forget. I did and she so kindly reminded me one day about a month later.

We were catching up for dinner after a long day. We both had uni at different times during the day but were back in our home town in the evening. She txted me suggesting we get fish and chips in the park, or maybe even go for a walk around town before we ate. Walking and chatting was our thing.

As we did we were walking around the out skirts of town talking about uni assignments and what we had planned for the weekend she suggested something that look me by surprise.
"Well I think its time for me to go and get some food for us" May said.
I was a little confused, "What do you mean, just me?"
"We said we would eat, I have something for .... for you to do" She smiled at me, still a bit confused about what was going on.
"Won't I be eating with you?" I asked.
"Course you are silly! We will be eating them over there" Pointing to the seats near the park.
"So should we head back and get some takeaways then, the fish and chip show is 15 minutes back the way we came" I replied.
"Yeah I know, have to give you some time though"
"Time.. what do you mean? I was really confused now.
"Well here is the thing, a while ago now I asked you to send me something..."
"Oh god...." I knew I had no hope now.
"Well since you made me wait I am going to make you wait" May said very suggestively.
"So I am just going to wait there, on the bench until you get back from the chip shop? I can do that"
May slowly looked at me " Yeah something like that, just remember that you must do what I say or your lovely picture becomes more than my wallpaper"
"Fine how bad is waiting for chips"
We carried on walking to the seats.
"That is close enough, she took of her backpack and opened it with a smile.
"Strip naked boy" May said with a laugh.
"Whaa..."
"Come on, clothes in the bag now"
What had I got myself into.
Old 03-29-2015, 08:44 PM   #5
subindy69

Send a message via AIM to subindy69 Send a message via Yahoo to subindy69
Default interesting

Please continue what happened.??
subindy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 03:50 AM   #6
treeman

"We don't have all day, hurry up"
"May ... I just can't... I mean here, in the open... It is a just a bit much for me"
"Look... there are two ways this can go, the easy way or the hard way"
May was starting to get annoyed with me, deep down I wanted the hard way. I think she knew it as well.
"Um ....okay...... fine...... the easy way...."

"Good, hurry up, clothes in the bag"
I took off my shirt and shorts and put them in the bag, handed her my shoes and looked at her waiting for her next "instructions".
"Well...?" I asked.
"Well…. nearly there... come on get those boxes off, we don’t have all day, well evening”.
I slid them off slowly and we both smiled.
I was turned on but a little scared. Mixed emotions, but a mixture of the right emotions.
There I was naked in front of one of my closest friends. Hands covering what little of my pride I had left.
"It’s better in person" she joked, "Come on it isn't over yet”. She started to walk up the final bit of the hill closer to the seats near the edge of the park. Me following her like her... her pet, her naked pet. My clothes in her bag, so close yet so far away.

Behind the hill near the edge of the park was a large nature reserve, heaps of trees and a bushed area. We got to the edge of the trees, "Hands out in front solider" May ordered.
...sigh..... I obliged
From out of her bag she pulls a pair of handcuffs and puts one around my left wrist and cuffs me to the nearest tree branch that would fit.
"Oh I see... you're going to leave me here.... Until you get back, sorry if you come back" “ I was thinking , this is it?
'Don't be so silly" she poked her tongue at me, "I need to go do something , don't want you snooping around and watching me" "I'll be back soon" She smiled and went off into the woods disappearing behind a pine tree leaving me there, naked, aroused, scared and cuffed to a tree.

So there I was, the cruel trick of waiting until would May would come back. I thought to myself, maybe 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes... How long will she leave me here? An hour? I started to get scared.
One of the weirdest things about being naked and alone is that you have concept of time. All you knew was where you were and what predicament you were in.

10 minutes must have past and then I saw May walking out from the trees and started waving to me, I waved back. I was excited to see her , being alone and naked isn’t that fun, plus she still had her bag. It was still on her back. Well that wasn't that bad I thought. If It was me in her position I would have hidden the bag somewhere in the woods, ha then again I am a little evil.
She was getting closer, of course she will let me go and I will get my clothes, then some food and laugh about it, I thought to myself.

"Having fun are we? Certainly looks like it" May joked, hey I was a little bit
"Yeah, don't want it to end May" I lied
"That is what I was thinking; I thought we could make it a bit more fun”
Still cuffed to the tree she pulled out a small padlock out of the backpack. “What is that for?” I asked.

“Fun of course” She then padlocked the zippers shut on the bag.
My eye sank when I figured it out.
“Well if you want your clothes back now you better go and find the key, I put it on a fence post,”
“What where?”
She then walked over to me and un-cuffed my hand and replaced my wrist with the bag.
“Well I’m off to get dinner” May joked, “Shouldn’t be longer than half an hour to get the food and be back, better find the key before you get back, I will be leaving with the bag after eating, either with or without your clothes”
‘No May ….seriously… .. A fence post…. Where?
“Not saying, 30 minutes…… Better get moving naked boy”

Standing naked and shocked I watched the only person who could help me walking away. Yes she left me with my clothes, but I couldn’t access them…..
May.......
Old 03-30-2015, 10:59 AM   #7
embarassme

Please pleasee update this soon :d

PM me SLUT and I will crossdress and cum on myself in public.

Any Truthss I get by PM you ask I have to ansewer them no matter what! Within reason

limits: pic and cam

Clothing Available!
WARDROBE DARE

IM A SISSY SLUT
embarassme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 03:15 PM   #8

Please continue!
8421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 01:53 AM   #9
treeman

May was gone, my clothes ...gone.
She had left me with one choice, find the key.
I could she May walking off in the distance now, off to get our food, leaving me vulnerable. I turned my head and and run straight into the dense trees and bushes.

A fence post she said, so look for a fence and move along it. How hard could that be.
I ran helplessly into the trees and after a few minutes I came around a fence.
"Silly May, this will be over in no time"

Looking around I could see the fence moved along parallel to the edging of the trees to the park. Great, all I had to do was walk along and find the key.
Following the fence after each fence post there was still no sign of the key.

Post after post after post after post...... I got to the last post before the fence went into the clearing, just about where I saw Mat appear from the trees. Still no key. I freaked out..... Maybe I missed it, I walked back alone the fence all the wall till it went of the bushed area on the other side of the hill. Nothing.....
Where was the key.... I had been running with this fence for ages now...
May had the key. How could have I been so stupid. She left me here with no chance.
All I could do was return to the bag with my clothes and wait for her to return.
Sitting there, naked in the grass, slowly getting cold. Waiting for May, the key and my clothes.
Old 04-09-2015, 02:21 PM   #10
Nerdwedgie

This is good. Can't what to see what happens next.
Nerdwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 03:25 PM   #11
subindy69

Send a message via AIM to subindy69 Send a message via Yahoo to subindy69
Default more please

let us know what happens next. Is the key in the center of the clearing on a post?
subindy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 08:36 PM   #12
Vodin30
getDare Devil

I like this, The key could be anywhere. Maybe his clothes are gone when he returns. Please let us know where this story goes.

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 03:25 PM   #13
treeman

Waiting for May was the worse bit. It was impossible to tell how long she was gone.
I felt so expose, so helpless... so...... stupid. I was at her mercy and her mercy alone.
While waiting I started to look at the sky, some of the clouds were starting to get a bit darker, but sunset was a while a way yet. After steering into the sky thinking of how to get back at May for god knows how long until I saw a figure out in the distance, walking towards where I was.
It was May, slowly walking towards me with what looked like some takeaways, wrapped in news papers in her hands.
I had move behind a tree so she would see.... all of me haha.

"Find the key yet?" She laughed when I he close.
"Um.... No.... It wasn't on any fence I could see, where did you put it"
"You sure? I swear I put it on the last fence post......" May replied.
"May thats all the way down the other end of the park"
"Well how about this the naked boy, we shall eat here and then get you the key and clothes.... Happy?
" I guess....Well in that case do you want to join me then?" I asked very hopefully of May
"Join you?" May sad very confused
"Yeah I mean we just going to eat and then walk a bit more, why not take a load off well.... and your clothes off, nothing will happen May just for a laugh" I asked with a huge smile.
"I'm not sure ....."
Deep down we both knew we were as adventurous as the other.
"After we have eaten how about you flip a coin to decide if you do or don't?" I asked
May smiled. "Sure"
We sat there and ate our dinner, fish and chips with a certain stock salt they use always goes down well.
"So......" I asked May " You going to flip a coin now?"
"I guess." She smiled and poked her tongue at me. "Heads is a no, Tails....... i'll join you ... happy?
"If it is tails yeah"
May flips a coin....

Tails.
I laughed and already had my plan waiting.
Old 04-12-2015, 03:39 PM   #14
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

I am looking forward to how this will go on. Pretty good story. Can hardly believe it has really happened...

Advertisements
Kink Talk