Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-22-2015, 01:11 PM   #1
mikubeat

Default Taken for use

I struggled to open my eyes, my head pounded in pain. My eyes seemed to have crusted and it took a bit to force them open, even though my eyes were open, everything was pitch black. I tried to move my limbs, which I thought were heavy from sleep were in fact held down by some unknown force. A slight chill passed, and my naked body shivered, my legs and arms were spread open. I gulped wondering the hell was going on. I heard small whispers and shh coming all around me.

Finally something that of a loud bull horn filled my ears, God how I wish I could cover them. A voice rang out "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WE HAVE A VERY SPECIAL TREAT FOR YOU TONIGHT, A VIRGIN!" Cheers erupted from all around me.
"NOW i KNOW YOU ALL ARE EXCITED AND WANT A PIECE SHE'S GOING TO BE ON SALE FOR 2 MILLION AFTER THIS DEMONSTRATION!"
A machine whirred my breasts hanging down, the blindfold was taken off, and it took a few seconds to be able to see anything under the bright light. Thousands of people sat in stands looking at me with lust in their eyes, some people were on the floor naked beside stand and leashed, some gagged, some had extensive piercings. My body began to shake under the pressure my arms were under. A cold metal object entered my pussy, my pussy clenched around it trying to expel it, it was roughly forced into me. It began to spread me, and tears filled my eyes my tight hole being forced open, the gag in my mouth prevented me from crying out. A finger probed me feeling my hymen.

I tried moving away, but I wasn't able to move an inch. Suddenly a big screen pulled down, men and women began reaching into their pants, what were they viewing? A camera slowly went around my body I only noticed it when it went close to my face, they had seen my hymen, my pussy, what else?
I closed my eyes, wishing this could be over when suddenly a sharp pain hit my butt cheek, my eyes opened wide as I tried to look behind me.
I lowered my head in defeat.

"WELL LOOK AT THAT PERFECT SPECIMEN, THE BIDS WILL START, AND END WHEN SHE HAS AN ORGASM!"

Limits-public, family (social suicide), pics, webcam

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72188

MORE PM DARES ON BLOG
mikubeat is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to mikubeat for this post:
Old 02-22-2015, 01:16 PM   #2
Fetique
Enigma

Sounds awesome. I'd love to hear more. "Slavery" is a bit of a fetish for me too.
I may add more to the list with time.
Fetique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 03:32 PM   #3
Sissy Slut 619

Sounds good so far

PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72671

Liks/dislikes http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72988

Someone seems to have stolen my kik, new one is Kik: sissyslut653

Pm me a punishment within limits and i will do it

my girl name is Claudia please feel free to call me it
Sissy Slut 619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 07:44 AM   #4