Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-11-2014, 07:55 PM   #1
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b
Default A Closet Exhibitionist Comes Out

I know it has been a long while since I have written a story but I think I have had a great idea for one.

(Intro)

This is going to be a story about a 19 year old guy called Daniel from England who has fantasies about being an exhibitionist. He can't stop thinking about the idea of it, even though it completely terrifies him....he just feels he has to try it.

He ended up meeting another Englishman online called Spencer. He is a man in his late 40s who spent a lot of time doing naked dares when he was younger. The stories Spencer would tell Daniel just wetted his appetite even more to try his own dares. He was never brave enough to try on his own though.

One night while they were chatting Spencer suggested Daniel come visit him for a weekend and maybe he could help him awaken his exhibitionist side. Daniel was weary about this idea, mainly because although Spencer was also English he lived in the south of France. Nothing ever came of it though.

They have become quite close over the months they chatted and Daniel did warm to the idea that Spencer suggested. He decided to bring it up in conversation again. He said that he would agree to come over and meet him, he wanted to just take the leap.

It was then Spencer decided to make it more interesting. It was March and summer was just around the corner. What he suggested was that if Daniel was coming over and really wanted to do this, it shouldn't be half hearted. The idea was Daniel would come over to stay with Spencer for a week but the only way he could get the chance to fulfil his desires, was to sign a contract.

In this contract it would state that for that week he would have agree to whatever dare Spencer suggested. Daniel was quite taken aback by this but he figured you only live once and said he would at least meet Spencer for a week during summer. He would make his mind up when he got there if he wanted to agree to signing the contract or not.

They finally decided on the first week in July........

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to andrew_b for this post:
Old 12-11-2014, 08:38 PM   #2
andrew_b

Part 1

I want to take some time first to describe the main two characters.

Daniel was quite tall, 5"10' but very skinny, kind of short golden blonde hair. It wasn't long but he didn't get a haircut as often as he really should do. He wasn't terribly athletic and because of this wasn't that popular either. It wasn't that he was uncool, he wasn't anything. Even though he was tall, it just seemed like he spent his teenage years being a ghost.

Spencer as I have said already was very wealthy. He had not quite explained to Daniel how exactly he obtained his vast wealth but Daniel didn't want to pry either. Spencer wasn't as tall as Daniel, around 5"7' but he had presence that men with money tend to have. He had short black hair although it was beginning to go grey. He had started to dye it but gave up on it, he figured it didn't matter much whether his hair was black, grey or white. As far his build, he used to keep himself in top shape but as was ageing that bit more he wasn't quite as toned as he used to be. He even had developed a slight "beer belly".

The months seemed to take an age to pass by. Daniel had been in college till the month of May but after that everyday just dragged on. He continued to chat to Spencer in the months leading up to meeting him. He wouldn't give Daniel any idea what kind of dares he would have in mind for him. It almost didn't happen....but then the day came.

Daniel packed his bags and set off. He was a mix of nervousness and excitement, he had been away on a holiday before but this was different. This week really could be something to remember.

As he went through the airport it all went in a blur until the lady at the desk asked for his passport. It suddenly hit him what he was doing, for a split second he considered running straight out the airport but he had come to far to stop now. If nothing else he could have a nice holiday in France.

The airport was such a busy place that Daniel just got lost in the moment. It seemed to go by in a flash and before long he was in his seat on the plane.

The sheer stress of the situation had gotten to him and even though the flight wasn't particularly long but he had still managed to fall asleep. The next thing he remembered was waking up to a slightly annoyed stewardess who had clearly had to take some time to wake him up as the plane was now empty.

He hurried off the plane and found his bag going around carousel like a lonely friend. He retrieved it as quick as he could and proceeded to head outside of the airport.

Spencer had given him his address, which was about 30 minutes away from the airport. He jumped in the nearest taxi, told the driver the location and off he went.

As each second went by Daniel became more and more nervous, there was giant knot in his stomach and he couldn't hardly think. As he looked at his watch, he realised that he had been in the car for 25 minutes. He felt like getting sick, he had no more time to think as the driver had come to a final stop.

It took him a second or two to come around and give the driver the fare for the journey. The driver then helped him with his bag and drove off.

And then there he was at Spencer's door. He wanted to knock or ring the bell but he hesitated as he took in the sheer size of the house. This did not cool his nerves one bit as it made him feel even smaller than he already did. He took a moment to consider his options......................

My Real Experiences

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
Old 12-12-2014, 11:29 AM   #3
Sanpow
Distinguished Member

nice start, good to read for a non-native-english-speaker (not more than 50% of the storys here are good to read for us ;-) and i cant wait for the next part

Limits/Likes moved into my Blog

PM-Dares

[/center]
Sanpow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 04:04 PM   #4
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leuler View Post
nice start, good to read for a non-native-english-speaker (not more than 50% of the storys here are good to read for us ;-) and i cant wait for the next part
Thanks I appreciate the comment. I think I might be uploading the next part tonight.

My Real Experiences

Old 12-15-2014, 06:29 PM   #5
andrew_b

Part 2

He could just run straight out Spencer's garden and get on the first flight back home or ring the doorbell and hope for the best. He took the time to first check out his surroundings.

It was truly staggering the size of it all. He was so nervous in the car that he didn't take the time to look at house. The gates were black with gold birds at the top of them, Daniel could only guess that they must have been at least 10 feet tall. The drive up to the house wasn't particularly long but there was a marble statue in the middle and the path circled around it.

Daniel looked again at the giant mahogany door that stood in front of him, he knew in his mind all the things that could go wrong. All of the stories of people meeting others online and it going so badly wrong. Then he remembered all the conversations with Spencer, he was always so understanding and never pressured him into coming to meet him.

The thought of pressing that doorbell was making him go weak all the knees. He stood there with his bag in his hand, couldn't put it down from all what was happening in his head. He then thought of all his fantasies and all the times he was so close to just taking the leap but never did.

It seemed impossible to him but the more and more he thought of his fantasies, the more he convinced himself that this was a good idea. He was in autopilot as he watched his finger get closer and closer to the bell. Slowly push it inwards and then release.

Even though Daniel was the only person standing outside the air seemed to go even quieter. Then the door creaked into life as a figure stood at the door................

My Real Experiences

Old 12-17-2014, 06:36 AM   #6
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

Wow really good...I can't wait to see what will happen next
Old 12-17-2014, 06:00 PM   #7
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovaboitoy View Post
Wow really good...I can't wait to see what will happen next
Thank you I will try and add more when I can.

My Real Experiences

Old 12-18-2014, 08:59 PM   #8
andrew_b

Part 3

Daniel stood lifeless at the door and he saw Spencer standing in front of him. He suddenly couldn't move, his palms were sweaty, there were sandy deserts that had more moisture than his mouth. The idea of speech had not even entered his head and even if it did, he did not have the capacity to utter any words. He did not need to though since Spencer took the lead.

Spencer: Hello Daniel, nice to meet you.

Spencer offered up a handshake but Daniel stayed motionless.

Spencer: Come on I'm not going to bite.
How about you come in and make yourself comfortable?
Daniel: O....o.....o.....kay.
Spencer: That's better, how was your flight?
Daniel: It was fine sir.
Spencer: Come on Daniel I'm not your dad, call me Spencer.
Daniel: Sorry it's all just a bit overwhelming.
Spencer: Don't worry we don't have to agree to anything yet.
I just want you to feel comfortable first.
Daniel: Thank you.

Daniel began to loosen up, he palms dried somewhat and he finally take in the whole situation. He noticed more of the house he was being lead through. Although it looks very large from the outside it seemed smaller on the inside. It was still very impressive but it was less intimidating. They settled in Spencer's sitting room where he offered Daniel a comfortable chair to sit down in. Everything in the house was very lavish, wonderful button back suite finished in plush leather. As he sat down it just fit like a glove. Spencer was sitting across from him trying to explain more that anything that could happen during this week was ultimately up to Daniel's decision to sign or not sign that contract.

Spencer: Look I understand that it's a big decision but you can take your time.
Daniel: Yeah I just need time to think, after all I've only just met you.
Spencer: Well you know me from chatting online but I understand it is different meeting in person.
How about a cup of tea while you mull it over?
Daniel: That'd be great thanks.

Spencer disappeared into the other to fetch the tea for him and Daniel. This gave him time to think and fully assess the situation further. He kept thinking to himself that it was complete madness to even consider signing it but his desires were willing him to. The thought of giving this man that he had just met in person for the time, total control over how far he should push him still terrified him. He was torn, on one hand he could just run out that door and never come back. It was the easy option and through out Daniel's life he had almost always taken that option but the other option was true madness. The idea of letting this strange man decide how his week turned out was insane. Spencer then re-emerged with a tray containing a pot of tea and two cups.

Spencer: I'll just set this down here (meaning the coffee sat between the two of them)
Daniel: Thank you.
Spencer: How about we just start with some small talk?
Daniel: Sure that sounds fine.
Spencer: Did you get here alright?
Daniel: Yeah I took a taxi straight here.
Spencer: Wow that was probably pricey enough.
Daniel: I didn't really care, I just wanted to get here.
Spencer: Well now you are. Are you still nervous?
Daniel: A little bit but I'm getting more relaxed.
Spencer: That's good. Look the last thing I want you to do is rush into something you don't want to do or aren't ready to do.
Daniel: Thanks again.
Spencer: Do you want to have a read through the contract now just so you can get an idea what to expect if you do sign it?
Daniel: Yeah that would be great, I'm kind of in limbo at the moment whether I really want to sign or not if I'm honest.

Spencer crosses the room to a cabinet, opens the first drawer to fetch the contract. It had a gorgeous brown leather cover over it, like it was the only thing that matter. Although to Daniel at this moment it was. It was sat down on the coffee table in front of him and Spencer sat opposite him once more.

Spencer: Take all the time you need, there is no pressure to sign it of course.

Daniel picked up the contract still contemplating the outcome of either decision. Spencer did his best to explain any of the terminology he did not understand. It didn't matter to Daniel though cause he seemed to be closer to a final decision. Spencer got the impression it wasn't quite the outcome he had hoped for but didn't want to force the issue.

Spencer: Look it's totally fine if you want to back out. I can see it by your eyes that you are having second thoughts.
Daniel: You are wrong.
Spencer: Oh?
Daniel: I have never been so sure of anything.
Spencer: So what have you decided?
Daniel: As much as it scares me.....I'll do it.
Spencer: Really? Are you sure?
Daniel: Yes, do you have a pen?
Spencer: Sure (fetching one from his shirt pocket)
Daniel: Okay here goes....

Daniel signed right on the dotted line and there it was, his faith sealed.

Daniel: Okay what now?
Spencer: Strip
Daniel: What? Really? Now?
Spencer: Yes now and don't hang about.
Daniel: Just give me a minute.
Spencer: Okay but the element of surprise adds to the excitement.

He knew Spencer had a point but even this was going to be a big step. It was making him very excited as he could feel himself harden slightly.

Spencer: Come on I don't have all day................

My Real Experiences

Old 12-19-2014, 04:19 PM   #9
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

wow very nice I enjoyed new addition...this is really promising
Old 12-21-2014, 12:17 PM   #10
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

I'm liking where this is going... go on

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 06:30 PM   #11
treeman

More of this please!
treeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 12:28 PM   #12
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

When will the story continue? I really want to know what happens next!

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk