Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-18-2014, 09:08 PM   #1
messyjeans

Default Fetishes

What gets you going? Explain it in as much detail as possible - I know there is many threads like this although I want people to go in depth with it this time.

Mine? Seat belts and anything to do with them. Started as a young child where I liked to be restrained and basically tied up. Something about being restrained in such a obvious and normal way just seems to get me going. I buy all kinds or old new and test seatbelts to enjoy at my discretion. I actually have added seat belts to my couches and chairs at my apartment. People always get the strangest reactions when I say "it's a used couch, it came like that. It doesn't matter what the time. If I can find a way to be strapped in, I will do it. It sounds odd but give it a try one time - it's comforting in a way to feel safe and secure.

So whats yours?!

Dislikes: Pee, Poop, Short Term, Toothpaste, CBT,

Limits: Illegal, Public, Extreme
messyjeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 02:21 AM   #2
HarryPotter
getDare Sweetheart

I have a number of kinks but my main fetish is WAM – Wet And Messy – mainly messy. It started as a child when there used to be lots of films around with custard pie fights in them. I always got aroused when I was watching them and being a child, I never knew why

Then, in later life, satellite TV came along and with it, the 10 minute freeview at midnight on the adult channels. I came across a group of scantily clad ladies having a custard pie fight and I thought it was one of the sexiest things I’d ever seen. Gorgeous girls, in their underwear (and less) covered in cake and cream and other foodstuffs

From there, I started experimenting myself with tinned foods like beans and rice pudding and custard. I’ve also used batter mix, eggs, trifles and gateaux. I’ve even used wall paper paste.

I love the feeling on my naked body (much prefer it on skin as opposed to clothes) and I would love to be gunged in a gunge tank at some point in time

I'm looking for suitable nude challenges to add to my list of dares - if anyone has a challenge that I could add to my list, PM me with details

My Current Nude Challenge List

My Simple Fantasies List

AMA thread

Commando since 15/03/17 - 2543 days to 01/03/24 (6.97 years now)

BDSM Test - 69% Exhibitionist
HarryPotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 05:33 PM   #3
realwing

My fetish is gags and drooling. I love how wearing a gag can get the juices flowing in your mouth and the loss of control from wearing one.

One of my favorite ways to masturbate is to start by wearing a ballgag for about 15 minutes and trying to keep in all the saliva. When I think the time is right, I just pull my bottom lip down for a second and I start drooling uncontrolably. I lean over so the drool flows onto my genitals as I am orgasming. The feeling of being out of control transfers to the masturbation too.

About Me | Tumblr | Short Fiction | Kinks and Toys
realwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 10:52 AM   #4
SweetSwitch

Enemas are my mostly my thing, and I have a slight food fetish which overlaps the enemas sometimes. I believe I discovered the enema fetish when I started doing anal. I gave myself an enema, and I was overwhelmed with such a weird feeling.

After I became obsessed with the regular water enema, I tried out more liquids. I moved onto milk, which is probably my favorite. Having the milk in my ass gets me thinking of cum, creampie, etc. Whipped cream, too, is very arousing. I sometimes pour chocolate syrup on myself, in addition to the milk/whipped cream, and I lick myself clean.
I haven't really tried coffee yet, but I'd feel it would be a completely different sensation.

Advertisements
Kink Talk