Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-13-2014, 02:37 PM   #16
realwing

I would love to get tied down over a table or stool with my arms and legs dangling down, not touching the floor. People would then take turns in surprising my exposed holes with whatever they see fit. Whether it be plunging a large dildo unsuspectingly into my ass or making me lick up my own precum that was dripping from my cock.

Each thing would be a complete surprise. I wouldn't know if I was going to get some muscular guy hatefucking my mouth until his cum sildes down my throat or I would get some sadistic mistress ploughing my ass with her strapon until I have a ruined orgasm ooze out of my cock.

About Me | Tumblr | Short Fiction | Kinks and Toys
realwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 03:43 AM   #17
Link1254

Mine is to be used completely used, gender of participants wouldn't really matter, but there would have to be at least 5 people getting sexual pleasure from me. One on my dick, at least one in my ass, one to use my face, and one to use each of my hands, and then just use me like a giant group sex toy.
Link1254 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 09:21 AM   #18
submissive-ana

I really want to be made to strip at the park at night completely and let my master pee on me maybe even into my ass too then have rough sex with me before me getting dressed (still wet) and walking back home
submissive-ana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 03:12 PM   #19
falakaguy91

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsofluck View Post
She's been my sister's best friend for years, and also the most attractive girl I've ever seen. I would be back home and barge into the bathroom without knocking. She'd be standing there, still wet, changing out of her bathing suit. I'd see her amazing butt, and stand in awe as she turned and I got to see the full view I've always yearned for. I'd stand their ogling her amazing breasts and finally get to see her pussy.
"Enjoying the view?"
Her comment would snap me out of it. Sheepishly averting my eyes I would turn red and mumble words of apology. "We'll talk later. Get out"
The anticipation would kill me. Passing me by coming to see my sister or going into the pool, always just giving me a look.
Finally, walking home from the park one day she would suddenly be in front of me. "If you don't want anyone to find out how much of a perv you are you'll be at my house in an hour"
Thinking of only the dread I felt and the anticipation in my stomach, the opening of the door would give me another shock. Dressed in dominatrix attire, she would order me inside and to undress. First she'd mock my body. After I was thoroughly embarrassed, I would go over her knee. She would spank me many different ways. First over her knee, then with different implements, a paddle, a hairbrush, a cane, with the list going on and on. Finally, once I was crying after every swat, my ass completely demolished, she would suddenly stop, bringing her lips to mine and kiss me.
The sex would be amazing, even despite the pain I felt, which she would enjoy reminding me of by smacking my ass whenever she felt so inclined. Afterwards lying in bed next to her (on my stomach of course), she would smack my ass again and say "We're going to have a lot of fun together. You'll be my play thing, and who knows...maybe eventually you'll be the one bending me over and teaching me some manners"
This is so hot. & very close to my favorite fantasy.
I would add some blackmailing to the scene.. beside a lot of foot worship, humiliation & service.

LIKES-DISLIKES-LIMITS HERE

PM DARES
falakaguy91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 06:27 AM   #20
lucky32
Distinguished Member

i would like to be stripped naked in a bar, tied up and used by guys all night...it would be great if there were loads of pics taken
lucky32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 02:44 PM   #21
fdribble

Much along the line of other, basicall be used and abused by lots of maters and mistresses, being a full on sex slave, being made to constantly cum, have all sorts of toys used on me, have my balls busted, have people use me as their toilet, give up everything to serve peoples sexual fantasies for what ever they want

Likes:, BDSM, CBT, Ballbusting, nipple clamps, cum eating, bondage, ice, Piss

Want to try: post orgasm torture, Extreme CBT, Extreme pain, Forced bi, nettles, needles in balls, scat

Will Not Do: Illegal, Family, Permenant, public

My PM Dares

My punishment ideas
fdribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 11:13 PM   #22
precumdripper

Being caught by a bunch of fellow students, they tie me up, tear off my clothes then shave my cock and balls, humiliate me for being shaven, rape me, piss on me, whip me with their belts and finally spray their cum all over my face and body. They leave me in that position to be found.

: Dares, questions, games. Pain, bondage, estim. Cum & precum eating, shaving. Armpits. Pics and vids

:dirty, crossdress, face pics, ballbusting, diapers, sissification

Cock? -> my https://dirtycode.io/5S4O3

I love sending pics and vids of my dick, just ask if you want some.

message me on kik: handcuff999
precumdripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 02:43 AM   #23
Lyos

My ultimate fantasy is that one friend of mine treat me like a dog. She take me in a walk naked with a leash and a collar, that I have to lick her feet and her pussy. Then she sit on my face and pee.
After that, she will kicking me and humiliate me while she insult and degade me.
Then a black guy arrive and she fuck him, forcing me to watch.
I should after suck tha black while she put her finger and her nail in my ass.
When I cum, i'm gonna eat my sperm. Then the black gonna cum on my face.
The night, she would dress my like a girl and go out with me saying that i never was so sexy and kiss me.
Old 10-19-2014, 10:16 PM   #24
nastylarry

My ultimate fantasy is to be a slave to a sexy woman a little older than me. She would force me to eat out her pussy and ass and fuck until I was amazing at it. She would bring out her friends and make me pleasure them. They would use me as a sex toy and humiliate me. They would make me cum on my own face and in my own mouth. They'd pleasure me and make me beg before I was allowed to cum. They'd bring out a younger female slave for me to fuck for their entertainment. They would wear strap-ons and make me suck them and then maybe fuck my ass and make me learn to get from pleasure it. And maybe they would bring in a guy and make me suck his dick in front of them and swallow his cum.

Some of that I would be pretty excited to happen but I'm not sure about the stuff at the end but it does turn me on when I jack off.

Message me on kik if you want to chat

Kik me: "briefs" and I'll send a pic of me in briefs
"strip" and I'll send a pic of me naked
"dick" and I'll send you a dick pic

Kik:nastylarry

Last edited by nastylarry; 10-20-2014 at 01:08 AM.
nastylarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 09:06 PM   #25
Master Rayne

Location: I'm Canadian. If you have a problem with that, GET LOST!

welll
I am living it right now

I have 2 slaves: Sophitia and Tira, named after 2 characters from a video game. Sophitia is the first, and Tira is the second. She is also a pet. she only walk on all fours and needs to be kept on a leash.

She eats out of a bowl, permanently has a dog tail butt plug and likes to sleep at my feet, on my bed.

Sophitia sleeps with me under the blankets. she is allowed to punish Tira when she misbehave, but Tira doesn't have that right.

when at home, they arent allowed to wear clothes: they are to wear cupless, crotchless body harnesses, and they always each wear their respective collar, excepted while in bed, to avoir them from chocking.

they serve me very well and sex is great with them.

Sophitia and Katt are my slaves.
Tira is our pet.

They only live, breath and exist for me.
everything else is emptiness.

NEVER send them messages stating you want to own them! If you do, you're in for trouble! I mean it. Seriously. They are mine. No Kidding.

Allowed: I dom my slaves and my pet in any ways I see fit.

Forbidden: Scat, piss, blood, illegal, zoophilia, public, extreme, interracial.
Master Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 06:08 AM   #26
sweetly submissive

Well I've 2, I'll describe the online based one:

I've dabbled in humiliation, public online and private, and dream of going further. I love the thought of someone using teamviewer to access my pc, making me log into facebook and then suddenly locking me out while they change my password and surender me helpess! Demanding all my sissy pictures, my new sissy humiliation blog and using these to make me fulfill my most extreme humiliating desires to regain control of my facebook.

kik: sissybaby123

Likes - anal, cum control, orgasm denial, life control

tolerates - pain, wax play, foot worship, spanking

Limits - Blood, permanent damage/markings
sweetly submissive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 07:21 AM   #27
CentPABiSub

My fantasy is to be taken blindfolded to an adult book store into theater, stripped and tied over the seat backs ass exposed and mouth ready to be used by anybody who desires. They leave me there throughout the day and come back that night to take me home to fuck me.
CentPABiSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 08:49 AM   #28
sweetly submissive

anything depicted in my tumblr

sissybabyconfess.tumblr.com

kik: sissybaby123

Likes - anal, cum control, orgasm denial, life control

tolerates - pain, wax play, foot worship, spanking

Limits - Blood, permanent damage/markings
sweetly submissive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 12:40 PM   #29
Princess.Ashley
Distinguished Member

I don't really know what mine is, it's something I'm going to start thinking about though.

~Ask me anything~

Butterfly loves me ♡

I am the boss of everybody.
Princess.Ashley is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk