Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

View Poll Results: Around abouts what age was you when you first heard about BDSM/S&M/
Younger then 10 13 3.30%
Ages 10-15 181 45.94%
Ages 15-20 170 43.15%
Ages 20-25 24 6.09%
Ages 25-35 4 1.02%
35+ 2 0.51%
Voters: 394. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-10-2015, 08:11 PM   #46
rickead

1) How long have you been involved with BDSM
few years
1a) How long for If online? How long for if in real?
Only online
2) How experienced do you think you are? Out of 10. 1 being no experience and 10 being highly experienced
2a) If you've had no experience would you want to experience the world of kink?
yes
3)would you ever explore your limits?
yes
4)Any 'taboo' fantasies? If so what?
Walking naked/masturbating on a public place.
5) whats the most shocking/dirty/rude activity you think you've done? Or done to someone
walking naked in the wood
5a) Anything you've regret?
Walking naked in my street when I was drunk.
6) What do you prefer: Online play, in real play, or both?
Now Online play, but I think real play is much more fun
7)Are you Dominant? submissive? Or Switch? Or are you unsure
submissive I think
8) Would you recommend BDSM to a friend?
yes
9) Do your friends know youre into kinky stuff? Would you ever tell them? Do you want to tell them?
No

18/M
Likes: Humiliation, semi public, Bondage, control dares, spanking, clothes control, orgasm control
Limits: anal, pictures/cam
rickead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 03:09 AM   #47
Tiwim54

More than 20y

Online, tried to experiment selfbondage but was not a great success
2) How experienced do you think you are? Out of 10. 1 being no experience and 10 being highly experienced
No real experience

Yes, I'd love to

Yes, it's one of the goals

Taboo is age play or permanent.

5) whats the most shocking/dirty/rude activity you think you've done? Or done to someone
Drink my own piss

Not being able to selfbondage

Both

Submissive, definitively

Depends on the friend

9) Do your friends know youre into kinky stuff? Would you ever tell them? Do you want to tell them?
No, they don't know and I don't want them to know
Tiwim54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 01:00 PM   #48
Blaire93

Palette Truth

3 years or so

In real life, and still 3 years.

Maybe a 4.

I am kind of experienced, and I still have stuff I want to explore!

Yes. With my current Dom I will try anything once. I trust him that much.

I doubt it's taboo, but I think my ultimate fantasy would be when my Dom ties me up, blindfolds me, and takes away my hearing either by music or ear plugs then allows a person I've never met to use me. Maybe gags me too?? (If Sir trusts the stranger that much.) He makes me completely helpless. But they get to do as they wish with my body for Sir's pleasure. Instructions about orgasm will be administered either before hand or through the head phones.

I am a very nice person, so I don't think I've ever done anything of this nature.

I regret not breaking the rules about no cats in the house. Two kittens died from the freezing weather.

Real play. 100%

I am a switch.

IF, and only if, they find someone they can trust themselves with.

One does, and she approves. I send her pictures all the time. The others would probably freak out... and run. lol
Blaire93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 11:53 AM   #49
WalkingWholockian
getDare Sweetheart

about 4 years
about 3 online (i just kinda floated for a year before trying it) and i havent really had any bdsm experiences in person (but my boyfriend is attempting to be more dominant and i appreciate it ^.^ its new for him)
with bdsm? 0....i'm super interested but i chicken out or im too busy/not feeling it.v it would be easier in person. with sex? 8, ive only been with 5 guys total but i've been told im incredible ^.^
i would love to, but only in person because i have a hard time holding up to my promises if theres no way you can make me do it
nope
just rape fantasy, gang bang, and teacher/student fantasies
i dont remember, i havent really done much
nope
id prefer in real if only i could find someone
im unsure but i have extremely passive and submissive tendencies, but then again i play by my own rules too so idk
yerp
to my knowledge, he has no idea but i want to talk to him bout it so bad. idky. i just sorta have a crush on him....ive hinted at it when ranting about my hatred for the Fifty Shades of Bullshit shit

LIKES LIMITS TOYS SUPPLIES ECT

I DO NOT FACETIME/SKYPE/ETC.!

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: WalkingWholockian_official

WalkingWholockian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 01:38 PM   #50
Gyev

I was always interested in this topic, even though I didn't knew about its name. From practical point of view however, I was involved once for a short time.

Like above.

5? I count theory as well.

I have slight practical experience, although I'd like to experience it in future as well.

No.

Yes, macabric, let's say. Although I am not going to put them into real life, these are simply fantasies that I sometimes have.

No idea.

Yes, meeting a person I'd like to never meet.

Real play.

Submissive.

No. Everyone has own preferences which I am not going to invade. If someone is interested in such topics, then he/she will find it without my help.

I doubt it, I am not talking about it with anyone and I don't see the purpose to change that.
Old 05-16-2015, 02:14 PM   #51
MistressVanessa

- I have always liked games like cops and robbers when I was a young kid. You can say that it turned me on, but i didn't know it. Then I started reading erotic stories about bdsm when I was about 12. I got 'serious' with bdsm when I was 17. I am 22 now.

- online 5 years with breakes
- offline, I played few times

- 6.5??? I think I am very experienced compared to online people, but I am no match for a full time mistress...

- I would like to play offline some time again, but it's hard to find the right person. I don't want to do it with a stranger.

- As a sub, I have few limits, but they are hard limits like permanent stuff, I am not going to explore that.
- As a mistress I listen to my sub's limits. If they are willing to break it I would help them. I would love to make someone tattoo my name on their body

Being a 24/7 slave to a mistress/master serving them in everything and have all kind of rules on me. I would really like to do it for a periode of time (1-3 months?) without any commitment afterwards, so I could just get back to my old life.

- I was pissed at my male slave and I let him stay outside with a sign saying 'free foot worship'. He had to stay like this for 2 days.

- When i was exploring my sub side i was stupid and listened to wrong people. i was just starting and I was very green. I assumed my masters would know what to do and I trusted them completely. Some of them asked for nude pictures only and dissapeared pretty soon afterwards, others asked me to ruin my life by telling me to do stuff within my limits (I didn't). One blackmailed me... Which was the worse. I have never told this story on any website and I am still little bit traumatic after it. That was the main reason why I didn't want to be a slave anymore.

After a bit of talk he told me to send him nudes with face. He seemed nice and we talked a lot before he asked me to do it so i trusted him. When he got them he told me that I will be his 24/7 bitch from now on, or he will put the pictures online. Long story short, I had to do things for him and send him my pictures as proof. Lucky for me he only asked me things within my limits, although they were at the point of almost breaking it. I had to do a lot of things that I wasn't yet comfortable with and that I didn't want to do.

The worst part was when he asked me to use my towel as diaper and wet myself. He made me drink a lot before that. I told him I can't because my mom would come home in 5 minutes, but he only reminded me of the pictures. When i finally peed in it, my mom entered the house. For those of you who think that i could simply clean the towel, keep in mind that I was forced not to pee the whole day and I had to drink a lot. What left my body was like a waterfall, the whole towel was soaked in pee. I tried to wash it with water but couldn't take all the pee out. I also couldn't dry it, because I was in bathroom far too long anyway, and I don't think it would help much. The towel was all wet, you could very easily see that something happened, and it obviously smelled like pee. I was so ashamed that i told my mom that I am going to sleep and closed the door.

The next morning I woke up, my mother already left for work. In the bathroom i found a note that said: 'I don't know what happened with the towel, but here you get a new, dry and a CLEAN one.' I was so ashamed, my mother obviously knew what happened, it smelled like pee horribly. When she came home she asked me about it and I only mumbled a bad story that it felt in the bad or something... The towel is yellowish to this day.

I realised I had to stop the blackmail or it will ruin my life more than the pictures. I was now on a good way to ruin my relations with family and friends... The worst thing that he could do is put the pictures online, where nobody recognises me. What's the chance someone I know will find them... So i told him I quit and that he could put them online if he wanted. I ignored him afterwards. I have not found my pictures online yet, but who knows, maybe you've seen them.

- Real play, both as sub and mistress

- I have periodes of time when I feel submissive and periodes of time when i feel dominant.

- I think you have to be born with it to like it... Other people just find it weird

- My best (girl) friend knows about it, but I couldn't covince her to do anything with me. I don't dare to tell it to anyone else, although when I am drunk at a party or when i see other people drunk i like to casually suggest some bdsm things, or atleast play truth or dare so i can get something out of it
MistressVanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 03:15 PM   #52
Fantage
Distinguished Member

I've learned about Bdsm since I was 11.
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 03:55 PM   #53
scgd

Not long, like a month maybe.

Only online, so a month.

I'd say a 2... 3 at a push. So yeah, new to it and inexperienced but I'd say I cope alright considering.

Yes at some point but only some of my limits, probably under very specific circumstances. For now I'm doing just fine exploring my dislikes - limits is a bit far at the moment!

For most of society, BDSM is fairly taboo anyway. But I wouldn't say I have any fantasies that are taboo in the realms of BDSM, no.

It's not particularly shocking but considering her inexperience at doing tasks for me, punishing my sub by making her pour her own pee over her head, sit in the puddle with a finger up her ass (she doesn't like anal) and write lines for me was quite extreme.

Pushing my sub too far, too fast. She's new to these things but she's so willing and loves to impress that I initially forgot, or didn't realise (probably due to my lack of experience at being a dominant) so I asked too much of her and it became too stressful. We've sorted it now though and I've learned my lesson.

Only experienced online play. I'd like to try real play but it would be so different that I don't know how I'd handle it at first.

7)Are you Dominant? submissive? Or Switch? Or are you unsure?
I'm unsure at the moment. I know that I like being dominant but I say switch for now because I'm experimenting with my submissive side.

How do I word this... Yes, I'd like to recommend it, but I wouldn't actually go up to a friend like, "Hey, why don't you put some clothes pegs on your girlfriend's nipples, she might like it". I think everyone should try it but it wouldn't be me who suggests it to anyone.

9) Do your friends know you're into kinky stuff? Would you ever tell them? Do you want to tell them?
Nope, and that's partly why my answer to question 8 is what it is. I'd like them to know so I have someone I know to talk to about it, but I don't think I'll ever actually tell them, I don't know how they'd take it. It would just be so awkward!

Loves : Nudity, Masturbation, Bondage, BDSM

Likes : Hidden/semi public, Chance, Humiliation, Edging, Body writing

Dislikes : Mild pain, Anal, Pee, Denial, Wedgies

Limits : Social suicide, Food, Crossdressing, Scat, Diapers, Extreme pain, Blood, Permanent, Face

scgd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 09:27 PM   #54
Leslie's Slave

A.-about 6 years i think....

A.-online 6 years. IRL 6 years but it didnt lasted.

5 not that much experienced....

not really. theyre there for a reason.

not really...i mean BDSM is kinda Taboo (in mexico anyways)

Spitting on my partner while teasing. she disliked that xD! (also i somehow got sleppy during a blowjob...yeah...)

almost falling sleep during a blowjob. kinda ruined the whole blowjob thing for us...
Both.

Dominant. i swore to never be a sub to soemoene else than Leslie.

depends on the friend.

they dont. and i wont tell.

Anything not in likes is a limit!
PM DARES

26/M/Straight/Dom/Mexican (lol for the last one)

Last Rule: N/A
By: N/A
Second Rule: N/A
BY: N/A
ExtraRule: Sleep Blindfolded
by:msp1006

Saving 50 PM dares :P pm me away

*will start doing PM dares soon my life is almost back to normal. almost.

also sadly i lost most of my petplay items D:
Leslie's Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 03:31 PM   #55
BennyBoi16

Almost 4 years

1a) How long for If online? How long for if in real? 4 years for both

2) How experienced do you think you are? Out of 10. 1 being no experience and 10 being highly experienced 10

3)would you ever explore your limits? yes and I have

4)Any 'taboo' fantasies? If so what? None that I haven't already explored.

5) whats the most shocking/dirty/rude activity you think you've done? Or done to someone Let's just say it involved private school uniforms, an entire weekend and a few public outings.

5a) Anything you've regret? no

6) What do you prefer: Online play, in real play, or both? in pwrson, but happy with onlune until that comes around again

7)Are you Dominant? submissive? Or Switch? Or are you unsure Switch, but more Dom.

8) Would you recommend BDSM to a friend? yes and have

9) Do your friends know youre into kinky stuff? Would you ever tell them? Do you want to tell them? [/QUOTE] A few do, yes
BennyBoi16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 04:54 PM   #56
RebekaD
Distinguished Member

Here's some awesomely nosey questions! Answer with 100% honesty!!!

around 5 years

5 years online, real life about 1 year

7 maybe, i'm experienced, but i know there is still a lot i haven't explored

some of them i am tentatively pushing, but most are hard limits and aren't going to change

rape and incest. there are probably others, but those are my 2 big ones.

5) whats the most shocking/dirty/rude activity you think you've done? Or done to someone not sure

nothing i can think of
i really love both. i'd prefer to do real play mostly, but due to my master being at college across the country i'm content with online (and occasional meetings)

very very submissive

maybe, depends on the friend

a couple do. and there are a couple that i'd really like to tell (and to get them involved with me)
Limits: Family, Anal, Public, (Face) Pictures/Cam, Messy, Drinking/Eating Bodily Fluids
click for full likes/limits

Toys listed here
Dare Calendar
RebekaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 02:54 PM   #57
smh22

7 ish years, I think 2007/08 time.

Same as above, I discovered it online.

3, could learn A LOT more!

YES

Possibly

Me and my friend tied each other up naked and then were locked in a wooden crate, outdoors. Really big turn on, I must have been locked in there for over an hour, it was such a rush. Less shocking, more fun!

Not really.

Both, getting the ideas from online is great and then putting them into real play.

I think I can be both.

Maybe, if I am comfortable around them yes, like a partner?

Only one of them, no I wouldn't tell anyone else and right now I don't want to!

Likes - Bondage, Uncomfortable, Situation Dares, Time Dares

Dislikes - Insertion, Hard Pain, Public, Poop, Family

Give me Bondage Dares!

I have handcuffs, but want to get more toys to use in BDSM scenarios!
smh22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 04:09 PM   #58
SluttyPig
getDare Sweetheart

Since January

Online and real both since Jan.

In these 8 months I have experienced a lot lol. I'm going to go with 8

Pain

The only one up for exploring right now is restrictive bondage. And that's a NO still! I bring it up sometimes but I can't do it, it's too scary.

I don't know if this is taboo but I really, really like being degraded

I've been peed on before

Being peed on

Real play

Submissive 100%

If they were into it

A very, very few amount. I wouldn't tell the others it's none of their buisness what I enjoy during sex. If someone asked me about it then maybe I would. It's not definite at all

SluttyPig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 04:17 PM   #59
needingsomefun

Male BDSM in my dreams.

Been interested in it for about 30 years.

Neither online or real.

Bondage.

With the right person.

Being the center of attention at a CFNM party.

Self Bondage with hot wax.

Not yet.

I don't know for sure.

I would like to think of myself as a switch.

Yes.

No, no and no.
needingsomefun is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, questionnaire, questions