Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-03-2019, 08:42 PM   #46
alaskahro

I'd love to complete the Ultimate Slut Dice Dare challenge here. But I think it's strictly fantasy for now

On the other hand, I'd also love to be tied up in front of a fuck machine and be pounded for hours.

24 | Female

Likes, Dislikes, Limits, & Toys

In denial until October 11th 2022
0 // 354 edges complete
alaskahro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 04:56 PM   #47
rhl
getDare Succubus

I agree, a fuck machine would be fun. I'm sure my ads would be very sore.
Old 06-30-2019, 02:45 AM   #48
-Selene-

The most darkest and highly disturbing fantasy I have is the following. Don't read if you are fainthearted. And remember it's just a fantasy, I've never want all of it to happen.

I'm strapped to a chair and receive all kinds of torture. Needles are pushed under my nails and into my teeth's gum. Pieces of my skin are removed. My nipples are cut off with a knife and I'm forced to eat them. Finally my mouth and eyes are sewn shut, I get covered with a super-sticky and toxic substance that is very slowly burning my skin and bandages are wrapped thickly over me until I'm mummified. Then I am put into a sarcophagus and am left to die. Or so they think. After 500 years I wake up, transformed into a vampire. My body regenerates fully and I begin an exciting new life as a creature of the night that hunts bad people and drinks their blood.
Limits: pics, reveal identity, kik, wasting food, dares that are too boring

PM dares | Toys
-Selene- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 05:39 AM   #49
Matt01

My first fantasy is to be put in the middle of a gangbang with 10+ guys or females with strap ons. I would be tied up and may completely imobile so my ass and mouth are available for fucking and my dick is free to torture.

My second is fantasy is to be tied, plugged, blindfolded and with noise cancelling earphones underneath or behind a public urinal so that I’m out of sight of whoever’s using it. I would then have all the pipes redirected to my mouth so that I’m forced to drink everything that comes my way.

My last one is to be tied up in various positions and predicaments whilst I’m left by my mistress for hours on end for her to come back. I would like to have different devices torturing me such as electrodes that go off at random times or a spanking or fucking machine that I have to endure in my bondage. I would also like to be left in weird places where people could possibly find me. This one I think I could do, but the others will stay in my imagination.
Matt01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 09:03 PM   #50
rhl
getDare Succubus

When I was around 10 I had a fantasy or dream where I was caught speaking with what I would call a potty mouth.
I was then strapped into a seat built into the wall. A clear tube was inserted in my mouth and strapped on in a way I would not be able to remove it. All I could do is to sit there and watch shot from others flow down the tube and swallow..
This really turned me on and I have done several sessions of eating my own shit and once consuming straight from an unknown female.
Her Craig's list ad stated that we can do whatever you want. However you will not leave until you have been feed from my ass. Willingly or unwillingly. I'm sorry I just had to find out for myself, she was true to her word.
I laid down, head then clamped in a contraption. A toilet seat was lowered and she told me to open my mouth. She was also holding a jaw spreader like a dentist would use.
She then sat down and feed me, I was to scared not to swallow.

Advertisements
Kink Talk