Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-01-2015, 03:26 PM   #61
TicklishGirlyArms

When I was about nine years old we had to climb the rope in PE. I had never made it to the top as I had no upper body strength, and also it usually triggered a 'nice' feeling around my lower tummy that made me weak and tired.

One time I was determined to get to the top, but about 3/4 of the way up my arms became tired and my hands started to lose grip on the rope, so I was sliding down and squirming up over and over again, holding the rope really tight between my legs to try and stop myself slipping down, and all the while this lovely feeling was welling inside me.

For a while I was really close to the top, but couldn't quite make it, and that was making me feel so frustrated and helpless, which in turn made the feeling between my legs stronger. The closer I got to the top, the more anxious I became and the harder I squirmed and strained until suddenly there was a beautiful pumping sensation down below and my body lost all its stamina. I couldn't climb any more, and slid back down in an emotional mixture of frustration and ecstasy that I still treasure to this day.
TicklishGirlyArms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 01:43 PM   #62
Shadowgal

Default First time

I was 9, and my baby sitter was sitting on the edge of my bed. She was rubbing/caressing my legs and worked her way up to my young pussy. It felt so good! She pulled my nitey up and was licking/sucking my nipples as she fondled my pussy lips. I tried it myself the next night and was hooked since then.
Shadowgal is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk