Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 10-22-2023, 07:33 AM   #1
Txalan

Default Streetlight strip challenge

If some one sends you a message "streetlight strip," the next time you are driving, everytime you get stopped at a red light you must remove an item of clothing. Pull over after the red light, remove an item a send a picture of what you are wearing and a video of the location. If someone messages you after you are in a streetlight strip, must send them a picture of what you are current wearing and then add everyone to a group. If you end up naked, before you make it to your destination, and you get stopped at a red light you must pull over and mastubate for 30 seconds. Each time you stop add 30 seconds.

In for the next 2 hours.

Hi I’m Alan. M Straight USA. I am a switch

Likes: stripping, edging, masturbating, denial, semi-public, hidden public, exhibitionism, pictures, videos, chance games, stripping games.

Dislikes: eating or tasting anything, anal

Limits: personal info, scat/poop, food, vomit, blood, permanent, friends, family, affecting work.

Kik: txalan1
Telegram: TxAlan

PM me or kik me a dare.
Txalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 09:51 AM   #2
Txalan

In for the next 2 hours

Hi I’m Alan. M Straight USA. I am a switch

Likes: stripping, edging, masturbating, denial, semi-public, hidden public, exhibitionism, pictures, videos, chance games, stripping games.

Dislikes: eating or tasting anything, anal

Limits: personal info, scat/poop, food, vomit, blood, permanent, friends, family, affecting work.

Kik: txalan1
Telegram: TxAlan

PM me or kik me a dare.
Txalan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
driving, strip