Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-24-2021, 05:25 PM   #1
diapergirl67

Female 19F Keep me motivated on homework

Im entering finals week, which means now is the time for me to catch up on all missing homework assignments for the semester. However, I have no motivation to do that because all I want to do is sleep and masturbate.

I'm looking for people to punish me so that I stay motivated to get my homework done, otherwise it will be a week-long routine of masturbating then sleeping, then masturbating again.

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Dislikes: anal, heavy pain

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
diapergirl67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 05:30 PM   #2
RandomPersin

For every assignment, you have not turned in you need to do that many spanks to your pussy every hour. So as you get more done you will have less punishment.

Mainly in person sadist, I have 2 primary play partners who I am usually looking for fun things to do to them.

Kik: tehRandomPersin

Likes: Impact Play, humiliation, CBT, degradation, bondage, edging, wax play, semi-public, (and many more)

Limits: illegal, public, messy, scat
RandomPersin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 05:35 PM   #3
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomPersin View Post
For every assignment, you have not turned in you need to do that many spanks to your pussy every hour. So as you get more done you will have less punishment.
I currently have 10 assignments that I have not turned in, so I will start off with 10 spanks to my pussy. Hopefully I can get a good amount done before the next hour starts!

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
Old 05-24-2021, 09:47 PM   #4
PurpleS
getDare Addict

Since a punishment is supposed to be something you dont like. Everytime you procrastinate, pinch your nipples hard 20 times each
PurpleS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 09:53 PM   #5
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by diapergirl67 View Post
Im entering finals week, which means now is the time for me to catch up on all missing homework assignments for the semester. However, I have no motivation to do that because all I want to do is sleep and masturbate.

I'm looking for people to punish me so that I stay motivated to get my homework done, otherwise it will be a week-long routine of masturbating then sleeping, then masturbating again.
Well besides 4 hour(2 hours time pass and 2 hours eat and hour hour bath),and sleeping if you have not completed the 2 hours work daily,wear nipple clamps

They come out when you start assginment work and you will be free from them when that particluar day is completed

Also no clamps while sleep and if too long
But if you feel like masturbating ordoing time pass wear those
Old 05-25-2021, 12:34 AM   #6
sissyxresser
Distinguished Member

While working on assignments put in your largest butt plug either a dildo or vibrator in pussy. You will be diapered up while wearing a mini skirt high heels over 5 inch. Being diapered up you will not have to stop and use bathroom

Loves crossdressing and high heels

Limits public,edging,anal during week, messy, toothpaste,pictures,diaper for now any body fluid

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70483

For time being diapers is a limit do to work and weather

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422376
My Kik is sissyxresser
sissyxresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2021, 06:22 AM   #7
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by diapergirl67 View Post

You wear two pairs of knickers plus a diaper under jeans. Instead of belt you have chain lockable with a padlock the key to which you make inaccessible (except five minutes twice a day for hygiene) till your exams.

Last edited by Greatcornbow; 05-25-2021 at 06:23 AM. Reason: typo
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2021, 03:00 PM   #8
diapergirl67

I began my school work tasks today.

I received a PM that said
Quote:
An easy thing to keep you motivated is apply some toothpaste to your clit and ass. Put a diaper on. You are not allowed to take it off unless you complete an assignment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomPersin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by brattyslave View Post
Since a punishment is supposed to be something you dont like. Everytime you procrastinate, pinch your nipples hard 20 times each
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyythere04 View Post
Well besides 4 hour(2 hours time pass and 2 hours eat and hour hour bath),and sleeping if you have not completed the 2 hours work daily,wear nipple clamps

They come out when you start assginment work and you will be free from them when that particluar day is completed

Also no clamps while sleep and if too long
But if you feel like masturbating ordoing time pass wear those
Quote:
Originally Posted by sissyxresser View Post
While working on assignments put in your largest butt plug either a dildo or vibrator in pussy. You will be diapered up while wearing a mini skirt high heels over 5 inch. Being diapered up you will not have to stop and use bathroom
I started off with putting in my largest buttplug, then inserted a vibrator into my pussy and applied toothpaste to my clit and my ass (I mixed the toothpaste with the lube for the plug). It burned so bad, and this was my first time ever using toothpaste like this. I diapered up on top of it, then put on a mini skirt. I don't own any high heels, so I didn't wear those, I hope it's okay. I was kind of confused on Heyythere's dare, so I hope I did it correctly. I don't own nipple clamps, so I used clothespins, and I pinned my nipples while I worked on my schoolwork, which hurt a lot because I'm rarely clamped that long. Since I procrastinated all of yesterday, I decided just to pinch my nipples hard 100 times each, which is also probably why the clothespins hurt so bad. I started off the day with 10 assignments, so right off the bat it was 10 pussy spanks, and it took me around 5 hours to finish my work (2 assignments per hr), so all together I did 30 pussy spanks.

Thank you to all who participated in this, it really helped me to get my missing assignments turned in.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
homework, homework dare, motivation, punish me, school