Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-19-2021, 01:59 PM   #1
diapergirl67

Female 20F - Study Dares/Keep Me Motivated

Hello!

I have an exam coming up in a few days, so tomorrow will be dedicated to studying. I plan on going to a starbucks nearby to study so that I won't get distracted with things in my room. I also plan on being diapered so that I can avoid as many distractions as possible. But I need your guys's help to decide the rest!

Please tell me whether I should diaper up before leaving the house or do it in the bathroom of starbucks. Also, please tell me what else to do and give me dares to keep me focused/punishments for when I get distracted.

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Dislikes: anal, heavy pain

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
diapergirl67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 09:18 AM   #2
bbob
getDare Sweetheart

I think you should change into your diaper at Starbucks.

To help you stay focused, for every 5 minutes you spend distracted/procrastinating you must complete 1 edge in your wet diaper when you return home.
Old 09-20-2021, 09:30 AM   #3
Deadpool871

Sit in the far back and order messy food. With you are ready. Dump it in your diaper and remain like that for the duration of the time your there

Limits: scat eating, piss drinking, findom, face pics, gore, public and family.

Toys: vibrator, enema douches, pair of women's used dirty pants, a shoelace

Huge fart and sniffing fetish
Deadpool871 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 04:34 PM   #4
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbob View Post
I think you should change into your diaper at Starbucks.

To help you stay focused, for every 5 minutes you spend distracted/procrastinating you must complete 1 edge in your wet diaper when you return home.
I ended up going to starbucks wearing a pullup, and I brought a diaper in my backpack so that I could change in the bathroom. However, when I got there, I found that the bathroom was multi-stalled so I got too scared to change into my diaper knowing that someone could have walked in. You can feel free to give me a punishment for not wearing an actual diaper.

Throughout my time there, I did let small bits of pee out here and there, and my pullup was wet by the time I got home, so I completed my edges (6) in my wet pullup when I got home.

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
Old 09-20-2021, 04:34 PM   #5
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadpool871 View Post
Sit in the far back and order messy food. With you are ready. Dump it in your diaper and remain like that for the duration of the time your there
Unfortunately, the whole store was busy so there was not a safe place to complete this. Sorry

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare me, motivation, school, study, studying