Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-28-2008, 08:43 AM   #16
Cynthialoo

He seemed a little nervous, but I think he understood how to play the game because he didnt wine like timmy. He simply slid his undware down to his ankles and stepped out of them. He then stood up giving all of us a shot of what I thought would be the same as Timmy, but to my surprise he had a pretty good size dong. His testes hug in pretty low in his sac, and his penis was easily 4.5 to 5 inches long hanging right next to them. It was easily as thick as Timmys was long. Let's put it this way the head of his penis was lager thatn Timmys penis and testes combined. He had a good share of fuzz at the top of his meat. It was pretty surpising for eveyone including Timmy who at one point I saw when he thought no one was looking pull his wee wee as if to stretch it out and make it either hard or look bigger. It was funny to see it disapear behind his two finger as he pulled on it in what I though was a desperate attempt to enlarge it. Unfortunately for him no luck, if anything I thought it looked even thiner. It was almost as if the two boys had switched bodies. Timmy had the cocktail weenie and his stepbrother had the hot dog. My cousin took his seat next to Timmy who at this point had covered himself again. My cousin left his dong exposed for everyone to study. It was now the girls turn.

To be cont.
Cynthialoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 12:11 PM   #17
Cynthialoo

It was now our turn and as always Kelly chose dare. At this point Timmy quickly responded with a new challenge. Sit ups. Me against Kelly. The first one to 25 wins the loser has to suck the other breasts. Kelly once again with out hesitation agreed. A little uncertain and reluctant participated. It was over fast and I was clearly the winner. Kelly just gigled and before I knew what was happening she was sucking on one of my breasts then quickly sucked on the other. It was kinda fun and tickled.

It was now the boys turn. Timmy all cought up in the show said dare once again without thinking. His stepsister quickly responded with another challenge. Same thing she said sit ups only you boys will have to do 50. Winner gets to put their cock in the losers mouth for 10 seconds. Timmy right away put up a fight, but after a couple of minutes arguing back in forth decided to participate. Both boys stood up and walked over to the carpet. Timmy was very careful keeping his penis coverd while his step brother let it all out. He looked actually bigger and thicker almost as if he was starting to get excited. It was easily over 6" now maybe even longer. Both boys tooke their position on their backs. Timmy removed his hand from his pee pee which unlike his stepbrother who's cock was lying on his stomach looking like a mans just pointed up in the air once again not even the slightest jiggle. It looked no lie like a golf tee sticking up.
Old 05-19-2008, 05:47 AM   #18
Jarvis

Great story!!! Please keep it going!
Jarvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 10:02 AM   #19
Cynthialoo

Once the race started it was funny to watch the two of them go. It was difficult not to look at their pricks as they raced. Timmys dispite his body jerking back in forth just stood pointing stright up frozen in time not even the slightest jiggle. For the first time I felt bad or embarassed for him. Seeing his pee pee side by side next to his step brothers cock was not only funny, but embarassing. For him to tell everyone that his cock was 6.5 inches and that he had sex with several girls was just humorous. My tampons are twice as long and thick as his wee wee. The race finished quick and once again Timmy was the loser. His step brother quickly jumped up and began celebrating. His dong was swinging every direction. Timmy quickly stood up and told everyone he quit. Not sure if he forgot he was naked, but he just stood thier with his hands crossed and pouted. One again getting the side by side of his pathetic little kids penis next to his stepbrothers that now looked ten times longer and thicker than his. He started gathering his things saying there was no wasy he was going to allow his step brother to put his cock in his mouth. He started to walk away when his sister said she would allow him to do something else.
Old 05-23-2008, 08:45 AM   #20
Cynthialoo

By this point He was pretty worked up and his step sister was unable to covince him to continue playing. They were arguing back if forth for a while and it started getting nasty. It was funny watching him stand thier naked and yell at her. At one point he made a comment obout her tiny tities and nasty gaping pussy thats been fucked by everyone in school. Somewhat ironic coming from a the oldest one in the room with the tiniest privates I think Ive seen. He flipped all of us off and went upstairs telling everyone to go fuck themselves.
We just sat thier and laughed. I started to fell bad for him when they both filled me in on what a little pervert he was. He's been cought several times with peeping on not only his stepsister, but other kids in the neighborhood as well. She told us she was glad everyone got to see dickless display and garunteed us it was only the begining of a week of fun. Not sure what she ment, but she basically told us with our help she wanted to allow others the enjoyment of his puberty status. After all as everyone saw first hand it was no big deal. He was still little as far as she was concerned and their no harm in little kids being naked.
Old 07-30-2010, 07:51 PM   #21
daredude365

Trophy lol

XD thats just funny XD lol
daredude365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 07:31 AM   #22
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default great

great story keep it going made me really hard very horney
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk