Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-27-2013, 06:18 PM   #1
James09

Default Blackmail

A friend of mine sent me this. Has Anyone else had this fantasy? Is anyone willing to try it out with me?
"Well, for the longest time I've dreamed of blackmail, both blackmailing someone else, and being blackmailed.

When blackmailing someone else, starting out slow. Just letting them know I have the picture of them and that I can make them do whatever I want, and holding that over them for a while and playing with them psychologically. Then, after a couple of weeks, I'd make them do small tasks for me, maybe an exposing picture of them in their bosses office, or a picture of them using a something of a friends for a ... naughty activity. Gradually they would be forced to do more and more incriminating activities and sending me pictures of it on a daily basis, just digging themselves into a deeper hole. And after a while, they wouldn't even realize that they enjoyed what they were doing, and that I didn't even need to hold the threat of revealing them for them to send me what I asked for.

Other times, I imagined what it would be like for a friend of mine to come over to my house and every now and then we play together, tying each other up and teasing them. But then one day, she decides to have a little more fun and take pictures of me to use as blackmail, and I'm forced to be her 'slave', though she really doesn't know what that could entail at the time. But as she gets more and more into it, she finds more and more websites and grows ever more devious, having more fun with me and making her service her, taking pictures and videos while I just add fuel to the fire keeping me in her servitude...."

As for myself, I would love to try this! On both sides! If anyone else wants to, or is unsure and would like to talk about it, pm me! I'll be more than happy to help

And feel free to post your feelings about this, what you would do, or would have done to you

Last edited by James09; 10-27-2013 at 06:30 PM.
James09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 07:55 AM   #2
grantadams197

Have been blackmailed in that way in the past. Such a thrill!

M/39/bi/sub/slave

Limits: permanent / scat / social ruin / face pics / limited cam / long dares
Dislikes: Sissy/Dressing up.

Dirty Code: https://dirtycode.io/ABPBG

Cock size verification: My cock is 2.54in long. Verified Here.

Chat on Skype
grantadams197 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 08:36 PM   #3
James09

Quote:
Originally Posted by grantadams197 View Post
Have been blackmailed in that way in the past. Such a thrill!
Please elaborate > these true stories are always more fascinating than fiction....
Old 10-29-2013, 07:14 AM   #4
grantadams197

Blackmailer had my name and address and all of my contacts (from my email account).

Made me take various photos, naked outdoors with writing on me, inserting a large sausage in my ass, licking my own cum from a plate, even had me take sneak ones of ex-wife. Used to set up group chats on Yahoo and put me on cam, edging with weights tied to my balls, that kind of thing.

I had no choice. He once sent a letter to me at my home with one of the pics of me naked with SLUT written on my stomach printed out in A4, he also phoned my house a couple of times, spoke to ex once but said he was selling double glazing.

M/39/bi/sub/slave

Chat on Skype
Old 10-29-2013, 07:29 AM   #5
dori

i have often fantacised about this activity and wanting to be on the receiving end more so than being the blackmailer. But a two way concept sounds very interesting.

DISLIKES Not much - will try almost anything once

LIMITS Scat, things illegal, kids, animals

ENJOYS TORD, Serving my Superiors particularly Females(Everyone is my superior, I am nothing)
dori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 08:17 PM   #6
James09

Quote:
Originally Posted by grantadams197 View Post
Blackmailer had my name and address and all of my contacts (from my email account).

Made me take various photos, naked outdoors with writing on me, inserting a large sausage in my ass, licking my own cum from a plate, even had me take sneak ones of ex-wife. Used to set up group chats on Yahoo and put me on cam, edging with weights tied to my balls, that kind of thing.

I had no choice. He once sent a letter to me at my home with one of the pics of me naked with SLUT written on my stomach printed out in A4, he also phoned my house a couple of times, spoke to ex once but said he was selling double glazing.
How did this terrible situation end for you?
Old 10-29-2013, 11:40 PM   #7
Kevin1

I've always wanted to be blackmailed
Kevin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 09:00 AM   #8
grantadams197

Quote:
Originally Posted by James09 View Post
How did this terrible situation end for you?
My ex-wife found a video I had of her peeing and found out that he had a copy and it was online (in a Yahoo Group).

M/39/bi/sub/slave

Chat on Skype
Old 05-25-2014, 11:39 PM   #9
justdave67y

Hot but too scary
justdave67y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 03:26 PM   #10
slut_amy

Default Blackmail Me

Teamviewer ID: 145 692 208 PW: slutwhore, my pics are in the folders on my desktop, teamviewer options not locked, admin rights on my computer can be taken away, blackmail me and make me regret posting my info.
slut_amy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 04:34 AM   #11
skellingt0n

I've fantasised about this more than i can say... This would be so amazing, to be on either end really. Though I'm more of a sub, so the second scenario would be amazing.

I have an obsession with music, Home Alone, The Nightmare before Christmas and All Time Low.
skellingt0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 08:16 PM   #12
James09

Quote:
Originally Posted by dori View Post
i have often fantacised about this activity and wanting to be on the receiving end more so than being the blackmailer. But a two way concept sounds very interesting.
Do you think it would be something you would be able to do, being blackmailed. Would you prefer it was consensual, or forced?
Quote:
Originally Posted by skellingt0n View Post
I've fantasised about this more than i can say... This would be so amazing, to be on either end really. Though I'm more of a sub, so the second scenario would be amazing.
Please, tell us more about you're favorite fantasy In detail
Old 10-30-2013, 06:59 AM   #13
dori

[QUOTE=James09;1122451]Do you think it would be something you would be able to do, being blackmailed. Would you prefer it was consensual, or forced?

James, it starts as as consenual as i consent to be blackemailed. After that it is forced :-)

i am trying to work out the details and yes it is some thing that i would be able to do. There may need to be some limits such as not being blackmailed into doing some thing illegal nor ijurious to one's health. There may be other limits that are appropriate but would need to be decided upon before entering into the consenual agreement to be blackmailed.

ENJOYS TORD, Serving my Superiors particularly Females(Everyone is my superior, I am nothing)
Old 10-30-2013, 06:39 PM   #14
James09

[QUOTE=dori;1122765]
Quote:
Originally Posted by James09 View Post
Do you think it would be something you would be able to do, being blackmailed. Would you prefer it was consensual, or forced?

James, it starts as as consenual as i consent to be blackemailed. After that it is forced :-)

i am trying to work out the details and yes it is some thing that i would be able to do. There may need to be some limits such as not being blackmailed into doing some thing illegal nor ijurious to one's health. There may be other limits that are appropriate but would need to be decided upon before entering into the consenual agreement to be blackmailed.
As you said, it starts out consensual, then becomes forced. Once you've given the blackmailer control over you, how do you expect to keep him from forcing you to do something outside of your limits?
Old 10-31-2013, 08:44 AM   #15
dori

[QUOTE=James09;1123276]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dori View Post

As you said, it starts out consensual, then becomes forced. Once you've given the blackmailer control over you, how do you expect to keep him from forcing you to do something outside of your limits?
James, so true re giving up absolute control and then not being forced beyond one's limits. Obviously, that is part of the challenge if you ony want to give up partial control. Otherwise i think we enter blackmail as we want to be pushed beyond out limits and thus we give up all idea of limits of any type. It is an exciting fantasy that would be interesting to turn into a r/l experience. i suppose the only issue is ending the blackmail if it was to be at all possible. But still, is an exciting thought.

Advertisements
Kink Talk