Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-01-2023, 04:47 PM   #1
Yoyo Foxwell

Door [Limited run] Telegram exposure lottery!

Step right up, step right up for the chance to win all the humiliating pics and vids of one unlucky soul!
The only catch is - you must put your name in the ring to be that poor exposee!

Here's how it works:
Drop your telegram username in this thread to be added to the group. Once 30 people have joined (including myself) and all the names are in the hat, the group will vote on the severity of the exposure - probably won't be life-ruiner tier, but will likely be quite a lot for some! Then, the name of the "lucky winner" will be drawn, and they'll post everything decided upon, forfeiting their control of those materials.
A few days after that, the group will be disbanded! (and I'll clear my contacts out again, woof they're gonna be messy)

There is a catch - the "buy in". To try and ward off abandoners and desperate wankers who have no intention of following through: to gain access to the group I will first access you to submit your real first name, a full frontal nude of yourself, and a full rear view nude of yourself. If you chicken out before the group reaches capacity, then that's fine - but if you bail After your name is drawn then I will make it my mission to post that insurance every where I can.
And just cause this is getdare and I feel I need to say: don't try and use me just for that "service", lol.

Kik and Telegram: yoyofoxwell

LIKES AND LIMITS AND DARE INFORMATION

°-~My Supplies~-°

Challenge me to a game! Bring a wager, I'll make sure you lose!

I give dares too, but I won't hesitate to be mean!

Yoyo Foxwell is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exhibitionism, exposure, group, humiliation, telegram