Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-21-2012, 08:12 PM   #751
jman182
getDare Sweetheart

start the dare by diapering up and drinking 4 glasses of water(1 glass every 10 mins) after finishing the fourth glass wait an hour. After the hour is up roll a dice
1. create a diaper dice dare
2. wait an additional 2 hours then reroll
3. wet yourself immediately
4.drink another glass then wait 30 minutes before re rolling
5. use the toilet normally
6.post on every person above dare that involves diapers (within limits)

Limits: Permanent, family, friends, pain, cbt

Accepting Dares Blog
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77514

exposed at the mercy for all: www.emlalock.com/#/r/2tnev

Album: https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=16793
jman182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 08:20 PM   #752
Shiv

Take a nice big enema. Diaper up triple thick, making a cut in the waterproof liner of each of the inner ones, and hold in the enema for as long as you possibly can. After you mess you are only allowed to crawl for the next hour. Then you may clean up.

34/F. 205 lbs.
I am a writing slut. Give me WriteForMe tasks.
Shiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 07:03 PM   #753
jman182
getDare Sweetheart

tonight before going to bed you must give yourself an enema an drink 3 glasses of water and diaper up. After this you are to roll a dice.
1. go to bed diapered trying to hold the enema through the night
2. play two games of solitary without releasing the enema (if you make it you can release in the toilet if not spend an hour before changing)
3. release the enema thenn change immediately
4. put on a second diaper an reroll
5. wet then messege a member to see if you can release the enema and change before bed
6. do any dice dare before going to bed

Accepting Dares Blog

Old 07-22-2012, 09:22 PM   #754
sugarandspice

you must wear a diaper everyday for the next week. (and no using the bathroom).

likes: verbal degradation, bdsm, being controlled, line writing, spanking, humiliation, rules, diapers, ddlg, mdlg.
limits: poo, public, anything illegal, anything permanent, pictures - breakable limit at my discretion, pics.
punishments: anything except for what is in my limits.
*notes: i am a virgin, so i can not do vaginal insertion tasks.
sugarandspice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 07:38 AM   #755
jman182
getDare Sweetheart

you must wear a diaper to bed everynight for a week and you cant get up until it is wet. atleast one night you have to wet it before you fall asleep,

Accepting Dares Blog

Old 07-23-2012, 08:57 AM   #756
daremenow
getDare Succubus

Wear diapers everyday for a week. You cannot change a diaper until you pee, cum and shit in it
daremenow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 09:29 AM   #757
k1rage
getDare Sweetheart

This is meant to be about a week long diaper/dice dare.
what you will need is diapers or pull ups, a six sided die and a watch.

Day 1
the moment feel the urge to use the bathroom roll the dice
1-4 releive yourself immediately wherever your are.
5 you have 5min to find a bathroom and go if you don't make it in 5min i guess your little bladder couldn't hold it. Relieve yourself as soon as 5 min is up.
6 you have 10min before you must go wherever you are

Day 2- so each day the dice rolls become more forgiveing so day 2 may look like this
1-3 go immediately on urge
4-5min
5-10 min
6-15 min

day 3
1-2 go immediately
3- 5min
4- 10
5- 15
6- 20

Day 4
1- go as soon as you feel it
2- 5
3- 10
4- 15
5- 20
6- 25 + roll again at 25min add 1-6 min depending on what you rolled

Day 5
1- 5
2- 10
3- 15
4- 20
5- 25+ add 1-6 roll
6- 30+ add 2 1-6 dice rolls

day six
1-10
2-15
3-20
4-25+ 1d6
5-30+ 2d6
6-45+ 3d6

day 7
1-15
2-20
3-25+ 1d6
4-30+ 2d6
5-45+ 3d6
6-hold it as long as you need to : )

so you can kind of see the pattern. No matter what each day your control improves but due to the random nature of the dice some may have a much rougher time than others. Naturally the dice scaling and length can be changed to fit your needs/limits. Messing may be included too if one wishes.
Ideally i thought that this should be done by 2 people at the same time. That way they can report to each-other on how their potty training is progress and the other person should decide weather you need thick diapers, pullups, or are ready for big kid underpants.

Now since public is in your limits you may only do this at home, if you wish.

for mine I have 2 fleet enemas and a liquid glycerin suppository to use up, feel free to make me use them publicly if that's your bag.

Likes:Diapers, wetting, messing, Dice dares, mild to moderate public humiliation (ie: im not going to ask a stranger to change me or something like that) hypnotism, laxatives, anything to cause me to lose bladder or bowel control

Limits: Anal (with the expeption of things intended to make me poop myself), anything that is going to get me in trouble, Pain, Family, eating human waste

https://strawpoll.com/dpr533xh please decide my diapers
k1rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 12:36 PM   #758
D_Daze

Ok this will take 3 days.

On the first day you will take the fleet. Diaper yourself and put on your locking plastic pants. Freeze the key in some ice (you choose the amount), leave it in your freezer, and leave your house before you mess. should you mess before you can leave your house you are not allowed to take the key out of the freezer for 3 hours. During which time you will be a baby with no control.

Should you make it out of your house go to a public place and "accidentally" expose your diaper to 3 random people. You don't have to talk to them or anything. You must remain at that place for an hour after you've messed and exposed your diaper to those three people.

Now once you go home you can take the key out of the freezer and let it melt. While waiting you have to edge once and then cum into your diaper. Only then are you allowed to change.

repeat this for the next 2 days exposing your diaper to 4 people on the second day and 5 people on the third day.
Since this will take three days you're not allowed to wear underwear, only diapers for the duration of the dare.

Likes: Diapers, Bondage, Chastity, Masturbation Chance (meaning dice or coin toss or random.org), hidden public

Limits: public, family, friends, pain, illegal, permanent, eating bodily fluids/excrement, scat, cross dressing, ice, swirlies, face pics
D_Daze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 04:48 PM   #759
slaveboy82
getDare Sweetheart

Do my diaper dare listed in my statistics. Let me know results.
slaveboy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 10:23 PM   #760
charli7

Wear a diapaer for a day, changing as needed, wherever you - no bathrooms!

Limits Poop or pee blood excessive violence pics or cam

In chastity for 85 weeks so far because of
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=113658 and one other dare.

Plus 70 weeks in a skirt and heels first day pic here http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=5848.

I will do ANY Dare As long as it's in a PM
charli7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 11:08 PM   #761
The_Dared
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to The_Dared

OK, I have one for you. For your dare, you are to be diapered for a full week, with absolutely 0 bathroom privileges. But, there are some rules to make it more interesting. You will need three shades of nail polish: clear, super light pink, and hot pink.

During the week, every time you decide you want a diaper change, you may have it, but you are to paint one fingernail. So, your first 10 changes will have you wearing clear coats on each fingernail. After the first 10, move onto the light pink. Once you have all 10 done in light pink, move onto the hot pink.

The goal here I suppose will be to change as infrequently as you can!

There are punishments too... should you, at any point of time during the week, decided to use the toilet, you are to paint one fingernail hot pink!

Oh, and just for fun, any time you either leak in public or expose your diaper to someone in public, you earn a free change, no fingernail need be painted: )

I hope you have fun! You may remove all fingernail polish 1 week after you finish the week in diapers.

-Just a heads up for the dare I'm given, I wear and use diapers every day for work, but I cannot do more than pee in them while there. Otherwise, I'm open to most things that are not overly public: )
The_Dared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:39 AM   #762
D_Daze

For one week you are only allowed one diaper change per day and 0 bathroom privileges. During this week you must "accidentally" expose your diaper to 1 random person per day and before your one change per day you must cum in the diaper.

Likes: Diapers, Bondage, Chastity, Masturbation Chance (meaning dice or coin toss or random.org), hidden public

Limits: public, family, friends, pain, illegal, permanent, eating bodily fluids/excrement, scat, cross dressing, ice, swirlies, face pics
Old 07-26-2012, 12:19 PM   #763
ad699

you cannot change your diaper for a whole week without using the washroom.
ad699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 07:05 PM   #764
D_Daze

you must thickly diaper yourself. and go into a semi public place. In a secluded area of that public place you must remove your pants/shorts for 5 mins. Once the 5 mins are up you must stroll around the area not leaving until you've wet your diaper more then once.

Old 07-26-2012, 07:28 PM   #765
md14582

Send a message via Yahoo to md14582

Take a twenty minute bath wearing just diaper you cant change it until you go to work tomorrow you can't put anything under it when you sit or go to bed and nothing else can be worn have to go use diaper
md14582 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper