Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 04-28-2008, 10:36 AM   #1
sweetashoney

Default Riding the Night Bus, with Risks

Click to comment on the original thread!

Athletics season was one of the highlights of the year. Not only did we get to compete against other schools but we also got to have a lot of fun. Our school didn’t have the best of facilities when it came to athletics so we always used a local college instead. This meant that after every event we would travel on the night bus back home and this led to a new dare. Since my little adventure in the boys changing rooms I had been eager to wait for another challenge but it seemed that people could not think of anything new for me. This had meant that I had had to relieve my own frustrations at times by exploring near my home. Then the athletics season started and it didn’t take long for one of the boys to finally pluck up the courage to challenge me to a dare on the way home from athletics.

It was the third week of the season and we had just competed against another local school. In total there were 6 of us in the squad (2 boys and 4 girls) that travelled back on the night bus and we were all close friends. Mainly the girls and I would talk about clothes, shoes and makeup. But on occasions when the boys decided that they were not going to sit at the back of the bus with us, our conversations took a more direct route to boys, who we fancied, who we had kissed and who was dating who. On that 3rd week the boys were sitting in the row in front whilst us girls were spread out on the back seats talking about one of the boys from the other school. The bus was always nearly empty just the usual old people coming back from bingo and us. We were talking about the boy and laughing about how easy it was to tease the boys from the other school by stretching to warm up for a race or to cool down. We talked openly and the conversation turned to sexual thoughts when one of the girls suggested that next time we competed we should give them something good to remember us by, perhaps flashing them. Easily done I thought and we agreed that it was something worth thinking about. It was then that I realised that the boys had stopped talking and had turned to face us.

One of the boys looked straight at me and said ‘So Em doing you fancy doing a one of your risky dares?’ ‘I mean you seem to have been quiet recently but I think we have the perfect opportunity for you to rekindle your adventurous streak’ He smiled wickedly.
This had gotten everyone’s attention. The girls had stopped speaking and everyone had turned to me waiting for my answer.
‘Well I must admit I have missed the challenge of doing something risky. What did you have in mind?’
‘Well we know how you like the challenge of changing clothes in public places, so we thought you would do that for us again.’
‘Where and when did you have in mind?’ I replied
‘Well right here, right now, actually’ the boy replied earnestly
‘Are you serious, there is absolutely no cover here whatsoever’ I argued back
‘Well isn’t that the fun part Em?’ one of the girls piped up.
Of course that was part of the fun. Part of the risk. But usually there were people surrounding me, cutting off prying eyes. A bus was a whole new ball game. There weren’t any compartments. There were windows all around. We were travelling through busy roads with a lot of traffic. But there was something that in my mind, something that wanted to engage in my fantasies. Something that wouldn’t allow me to say, no.

Last edited by Leopard; 01-06-2011 at 12:32 AM.
Old 04-30-2008, 01:34 PM   #2
sweetashoney

‘Ok guys, but we have got to be extra careful if I do this’ I said nervously ‘Usually you guys are able to shield me from view, but here you cannot do much really.’
The faces of the boys sparkled with glee and even the girls seemed joyful at the fact that I was willing to take the challenge.
‘Em it is quite simple really. You can strip down to just your t-shirt without anyone seeing you, then it is just getting the timing right for the last part’ Said one of the girls.
There seemed to be a murmur of agreement from everyone and they all shifted slightly in their seats so they could see me carry out the dare. The two boys kneeled up on the seat in front of me, with wide smiles across there faces.
‘Ok you two, no closer than that and don’t even think about trying any funny stuff, or I swear you will never see me do anything like this again’ I warned
‘Don’t worry Em, we just wanted the best view possible’

The bus slowed for the 2nd of 5 stops before we would reach our destination. I calculated that I probably had 20min to complete the task before our stop. Nobody got off the bus and nobody got on. I kicked off my trainers and removed my gym socks. I reached under my t-shirt and unfastened the clip on my bra. I struggled momentarily removing my bra without removing my top, but after a while I pulled it out through my sleeve. I placed my bra on top of my trainers. I looked around at the passengers on the bus they were all in their own worlds unawares of the activities happening behind them. I placed my thumbs in the waistband of my shorts and started to ease them down, trying not to create too much noise. I raised my ass off of the seat slightly so I could pull my shorts down. I sat myself back down and let my shorts fall slowly down my legs until they landed on the floor of the bus. I leant forward, picked them up and placed them onto my trainers as well. The bus slowed for a stop. A couple of the old people stood up to get off. 3 people got on the bus and 1 of them was a young woman who decided to sit quite near the back, about 2 rows in front of us. The bus pulled away from the bus stop and now I had to take the next step.
Old 05-03-2008, 04:47 AM   #3
sweetashoney

‘Guys, can you get a conversation going or something? Looks a bit obvious when everything is real quiet’ I whispered.
‘Sure, sorry Em, just focused on what you are doing’ said one of my girl friends.
I glanced over at the young woman, who seemed to be engrossed in a book. I shifted in my seat and started to ease my knickers down. I rose briefly from the seat so that I could remove my knickers fully. I sat back down with my legs crossed and placed my knickers on to the pile of clothes on the floor of the bus. So now there I was sitting at the back of a bus wearing just a t-shirt. The two boys, knelt up in front, were starring at my legs and obviously my private area. As you know I keep myself shaved and with my legs crossed they could only imagine what I was hiding. If anyone looked our way now they still would not have any idea that a 16yr old girl is sitting at the back of the bus just wearing a t-shirt and nothing else.
‘I still cannot believe that you are able to do this kind of thing Em’ One of the girls said. ‘It is so risky’
‘That’s the fun of it’ I said. ‘The thing is I love doing it, especially with others around. The thrill of possibly getting caught is such a rush’
‘But what would you do if you got caught’ Said one of the boys
‘I guess I would hope that you guys would help me, out and we would just run for it’ I shrugged. ‘I have never been caught’
‘Well I am glad that you are happy doing this type of thing Em’ the other boy said ‘I think it is the sexiest thing that I have witnessed, including what I can see on the internet’ He added.
I smiled and was really starting to enjoy the experience. I realised that we had been talking for a while and that we were approaching the 2nd to last stop. The bus began to slow and as the young woman got up to leave I looked out of the window. My heart skipped a beat, there were around 5 boys aged around 21 or something just about to board the bus.
The following user says Thank You to sweetashoney for this post:
Old 05-03-2008, 08:18 AM   #4
sweetashoney

My heart was beating fast in my chest. The other girls had also seen the fear in my eyes. I didn’t have any time to put any of my clothes back on as the lads pilled on just flashing their tickets to the driver. They walked towards us. My heart pounded, I prayed that they would not come all the way to the back and try and force us to move. Luckily they did not decide to make us move. But they still sat in the rows just in front of us. It was close. So close. I realised I was sweating slightly. I was probably blushing, but at the same time I also felt my sexual energies flowing in my sexual areas. My nipples had stiffened, poking at the material of the t-shirt and I could feel that my pussy was damp with excitement.
‘That was a close one’ one of the girls whispered.
I nodded ‘Yeah but I feel so horny now’ I replied
‘I can tell Em’ said one of the boys as he looked at my breasts which had become fuller with excitement and were visible through the fabric of my t-shirt
‘Oh I don’t think you understand how horny I am’ I said with a sly smile across my face. ‘Shall I show you?’
‘Please do’ one of the girls replied.
I uncrossed my legs. The boys in front shifted there gaze and for the first time could see my lips. I ran my index finger down my lips and allowed them to part in natural ease. As I ran my finger back up I slowly removed my finger and my juices were clearly sticking between my lips and finger.
‘Damn Em’ ‘That is so hot’ one of the boys said
I smiled. I ran my finger back up and down my pussy then sucked on my index finger.
I crossed my legs again, which disappointed the boys but I really couldn’t do anymore with so many other people close by. The bus started to slow again and the boys who had got on all got off. In fact the only people left on the bus were now us at the back.

The bus pulled away and as we started to gain speed I felt my confidence grow. Without warning I pulled off my t-shirt leaving me completely naked in front of my friends. The boys’ mouths fell wide open at my openness. The girls too looked impressed that I had taken the last step to complete my dare.
‘Are you enjoying yourselves’ I asked ‘Well I feel good, so I think I will have a little more fun’
I manoeuvred myself so I was now sitting with my back against the bus wall. My left leg was raised on the seat and I pulled my right leg so it sat on the rail of the seat in front where the boys watched open mouthed.
‘Well, would you like to see more?’ I questioned
The boys nodded. The girls looked away briefly in embarrassment but then returned there gaze to my moist pussy. I reached down and started to stroke my pussy again. I eased my index finger into my pussy and began to fuck myself. I was wet, so wet. I put a 2nd finger into my pussy and started to increase my rhythm. With my free hand I began to tease my clit and I felt the electricity grow. I closed my eyes and began to sink into my fantasy, forgetting where I was and who I was with. All I wanted to do now was to cum.
Old 05-07-2008, 12:30 PM   #5
sweetashoney

I was on a pure high. My sexual arousal was growing by the second and my wetness with it. I was entrapped within my fantasies and did not want it to end. But suddenly one of my girl friends said
‘Em we are nearly at our stop, you better get some clothes on mate’
My eyes sprung open, realising again that I was travelling on a near empty bus with just my friends as my erotic audience. There I was sitting on the back seat of the bus, legs spread open, my shaved pussy shinning with juices and my friends eyes all over my body. I stopped fingering my pussy immediately although I’d really wanted to continue. I grabbed my bag and pulled out my shorts and shirt. I didn’t bother with my underwear as I didn’t intend on being clothed for long. I threw on my shirt and then finally pulled my shorts on, my juices sticking to the fabric as my pussy clung to the front. I pulled on my trainers as the bus began to slow and pull into our stop. I looked down at myself and realised that I was still sexually aroused. My tits were full and my nipples erect, brushing against the shirt. My shorts were already showing signs of wetness from my pussy and I could feel the uncomfortable stickiness as I stood up. The boys were obviously aroused as well as they tried to cover their erections, but in gym shorts it was nearly impossible. My girl friends giggled and pointed as we made our way off the bus.
Old 05-08-2008, 11:45 AM   #6
sweetashoney

As soon as we were off the bus I made a direct line for the bus shelter across the road, my urge to finish what I had begun was not subsiding. A couple of the girls had already started walking home in the opposite direction and all I can call was that I would see them on Monday as I dashed into the shelter. The boys were obviously aware that I was not done quite with my show and they followed as I expected. My best friend also tagged along, which I was thankful for as the protection of another girl is always good. The bus shelter was well positioned as it backed onto the road and in front was a fence that boarded off the residential area behind. There were large trees lining behind the fence so none of the homes had a direct view into the shelter. The shelter had also been subject to some vandalism and the glass sides and back had been replaced with metal so it provided me with a great spot to continue my experience. Looking up and down the road as we crossed there was nobody coming and even before I had mounted the opposite pavement my shirt had been stripped from my body. As I turned to walk into the shelter I got the shock of my life. It hadn’t occurred to me that anyone would be sitting in the bus stop at this time but to my surprise there were a couple kids who were probably out way past their home time.
Old 05-17-2008, 07:33 AM   #7
sweetashoney

I was frozen on the spot. Looking back on the situation I had probably given those two kids the best moment in their pre-adolescent lives. All I remember is watching their jaws drop as they looked up at me. There they were doing whatever 10year old kids do and standing in front of them was a half naked girl, full of lust and obviously sexually aroused. I suddenly came to my senses and acting as calmly as possible I turned around and walked away from the shelter. I was still topless as I began walking up the road towards my road. My mind was trying to think of locations where I could end my ordeal. My friends had caught up with me and trying to point out that I was topless and just about to enter a residential area.
‘Parkway alleyway’ I suddenly blurted and started to run around into residential area.
The alleyway was only a few houses down into the street and ran down the back of the estate and onto the elderly residential housing area. I was still so sexually aroused that my friend’s vain attempts to tell me to put my top on went unnoticed. I ran as fast as I could up the road, my 3 friends following. I turned into the alleyway and was thankful that it was late and dark. We walked down until be got to the bend, where I stopped and dropped my bag. From this view I could see anyone approaching from either end of the alley. The likelihood of anyone using the alleyway at this time of the night was remote but still we had to be cautious. As the boys obviously wanted to watch me I asked my best friend to watch at one end of the alley from which we had come and for the boys to stand blocking the full view from the other end and asked them to keep checking if anyone was coming. I slipped my shorts down and pulled them over my trainers. I bundled them into my bag along with my top before sitting down on the concrete of the alley.
Old 08-29-2008, 09:19 AM   #8
sweetashoney

I closed my eyes and began to run my hands up and down my naked body. I rubbed accross my now firmly erect nipples and sensed the sexual electricity surge through my body as I pinched hard on them. I allowed my hands to explore the mounds of my ample breasts and stoked gently my firm skin as my breathing rate increased. My hands began to naturally guide themselves to my waist, up and down my legs and finally settling themselves on my exposed pussy. I opened my eyes to glance up at my entrigued audience. The boys were grinning with sheer satisfaction and I winked to acknoweldge that the show was about to begin. I glanced down the alleyway to where my girl friend was positioned, I gave her the OK sign and she replied with a thumbs up. I looked up the other end of the alleyway beyond where my captivated audience stood and saw no movement from the elderly resedential area beyond. I settled myself back into as comfortable position as I could and spread my legs to allow my audience the best possible view as I could. I gently began to tease my lips, running a wettened finger up and down the swollen exterior and circling my reddened clit. I could feel the wetness of my sexual fluids begininning to flow as the night air flowed down the alleyway. I lingered on my clitoris enjoying the exilaration from circling with my finger and flicking across its head. I ran my finger from my butt hole upwards towards my naval enjoying the juices sticking to my fingers and leavng a trail on my abdomen. I closed my eyes again as I bean to enjoy the pleasures I was genrating. I kept teasing myself, wanting to prolong the pleasure for as long as possible. My pussy wanted to feel the presence of my fingers within its walls, but I wanted my experience to be as exilirating as possible and denied my pussy the satisfaction for a little longer. I knew that my two boys were eager for me to plunge into my pussy and finger myself and so was I.
Old 09-14-2008, 09:20 AM   #9
sweetashoney

The feeling of total exposure and the situation I was in increased my excitement. Still I resisted against my urges, my body was tingling, waiting, willing for me to gently slip my fingers into my dripping pussy.

It seemed like I had been playing with myself for ages. The butterfly feeling in my stomach was fluttering at an ever increasing pace as I built up my sexual frustrations. My fingers were dancing over my clitoris whilst my free hand was pinching my nipples. I believed that I could prolong my orgasm for longer with just clitoral stimulation. However the pleasure I was currently experiencing certainly felt that I was on the verge of tipping over the edge. My breathing increased in rhythm to my sexual workings. Still wanting to hold back the pleasures of an orgasm I slowed my pace again running my fingers from my clitoris back up and down my swollen lips. My juices were eager to escape and had dripped down to my butt and onto the cold floor of the alleyway. Opening my eyes to take a look at my astonished friends I placed my wettened finger into my mouth readying to plunge it into my engorged pussy. Out of the corner of my eye I suddenly saw my girl friend waving her hands and running down the alley towards us.
“Someone is coming” she shouted
“Yeah, Em is about to” laughed one of the boys not realising the truth of the situation.
I was sure that I was very close to cumming but I was suddenly woken from my frenzy. My friend was still running towards us shouting that someone was coming. I snapped out of my sexual trance, jumped to my feet and grabbed my bag which held my clothes. I looked back up the alleyway from which my friend had run from and I could see the shadow of someone approaching from the street. I could also hear voices. There were at least two people coming in our direction.
“Oh come on, all I want is to have a little fun and have a God damn orgasm” I panted. I ducked around that corner just as a group of 3 men rounded the corner to the alley. I had a quick decision to make. Either I could try and get some clothes on and act casual as the men passed, or we made a run for it and hope that there was nobody out in the other street.
Old 09-25-2008, 03:30 AM   #10
sweetashoney

I was too damn horny to get put my clothes back on again, all I wanted was to find a place to finish what I had started a long time ago. I hoped that I could find somewhere quickly without getting caught in the street.
“Come on” I hissed at my friends
The two boys were caught completely off guard. They stood motionless just trying to sum up the situation. My girlfriend however was one step ahead and was already running out of the alley into the street to check if the coast was clear.
“Quick Em, this way” my friend ushered.
I was breathing deeply now, my pleasuring had taken a lot out of my system and I had little energy to run much further. I turned out of the alleyway straight into the streetlights of the elderly residential area. If anyone had been looking at that moment they would’ve had a clear view of a horny teenager wearing just a pair of trainers. I looked up and down the road then back down the alley. My luck was good as there were no signs of activity except from where we had just come from. I knew that heading into the cul-de-sac would not be the best option as there would be no escape if I was to get caught, so we started walking back up the street, my girlfriend in front and me flanked by my the two boys, providing a little isolation from the street. I could hear the voices of the men approaching the end of the alley and still we had not found somewhere to hide.
“Come on Em, just put your shirt on or something” one of the boys encouraged.
I shook my head “No way, come on a little risk will be worth all the trouble I, this is making my stomach tie knots”
“I wouldn’t of thought it could make you more horny Em” one of the boys replied
“Em over there” my girlfriend pointed to a garden that was surrounded by small conifer trees.
“That looks like a perfect place to hide, until the men pass” I agreed and we sprinted the last few metres to the garden. We squeezed through a small gap between the house wall and where the line of conifers stopped.
There were small gaps in between the conifers and I carefully positioned myself so that I could sit and watch their approach.
Old 09-26-2008, 09:02 AM   #11
sweetashoney

I could hear the voices of the men coming up the street. They had obviously been drinking and were heading home. Instinctively I found myself rubbing my clit as I sat with my legs bent under the small trees. From the viewpoint I could see the men and was comfortable to be able to continue to play with myself. I knew what I wanted to do and I told my friends
“I’ve really got to finish this”
This got there attention, although somewhat shocked due to the little cover provided they were captivated by my performance. I was unfazed by the risk I was taking and balanced myself with my left hand whilst I eased a finger into my hungry pussy. I gave out a low moan as my built up energies became re-lighted. My pussy muscles urged my finger in deeper. I started slowly teasing my insides, probing the walls of my vagina. The men were approaching now and were very close. They talked in loud drunken voices. My heart was pounding in my chest as I watched them literally 10meteres away from out hiding place. I encouraged a second finger into my dripping pussy and let out another moan. Silence hit the streets. Had the men heard me? I bit down on my lip and looked at the nervous faces of my friends. My luck held as the men seemed oblivious of my increasing thrills. I continued to probe my insides with my two fingers, allowing them to work as deep as possible. I eased both my fingers out, relishing in the ecstasy that they feeling gave me. My muscles relaxed briefly and I teased my slit again which was throbbing with excitement. I rubbed furiously as I held my breath, enjoying the sensations that were travelling through my body. I had never had such a sustained period of sexual masturbation and although the interruptions had been annoying they had made the adventure more pleasurable than ever. Panting heavily I looked through the gap in the trees and noticed that two of the men had crossed the road, leaving one man left. The remaining man was using his phone to send a text message. I plunged my fingers back into my gapping pussy, imagining that the man had a clear view of my actions in this most public of places. I pumped faster with my fingers. I could feel my lips swallowing my fingers deeper into my pussy with each thrust. I could hear my juices squelching with the momentum of my actions. I looked over at my friends who all had there hands over their mouths trying to be as quiet as possible, unlike me. I continued to ease my fingers in and out of my pussy my pace quickening all the time. I could feel my orgasm approaching. The man was oblivious to the situation and had started to head up the road, out of sight.
“See if the coast is clear” I ushered to my friends.
I got the thumbs up from all three of my friends as they ducked their heads above the low cover. Taking this as a sign I lay myself down on the damp grass to continue my onslaught.
Old 09-30-2010, 12:08 PM   #12
sweetashoney

“Coast all clear Em” My friends acknowledged
Taking this as the final sign to end my show I laid myself down on the cold moist grass. Whilst one hand was pumping two fingers into my soaking wet pussy the fingers on my other hand had located and had started to rub on my clit. I could hear my juices and my pussy sucking in the air against every thrust of fingers like they were being starved of oxygen. My clit was throbbing and was becoming too sensitive to touch. However I knew that this was only down to one thing.

“I'm going to cum” I managed to force myself to state.
My muscles started to contract, my bent legs started to shake and waver under the pressures of the surge of spontaneous contractions that were jolting through my body. My body finally gave into my onslaught and I collapsed in a wave of euphoria and exhilaration. A wave of pleasure lurched through my body and my hips buckled as a second almost unexpected natural orgasm hit me.

I felt very light headed. My lengthy ordeal had left me physically exhausted. I opened my eyes to the starry night and the faces of my friends. My stomach muscles were still twitching with the excitement and my girlfriend reflected this by placing her hand on my body to try and help still me. A cold wind blew between my legs and I could feel that my juices had been flowing freely from my exposed pussy. I was in a world of my own, I was aware that my friends were having a conversation but could not concentrate on what was going on.
I must have laid like that for 5 minutes, savouring the feeling, until one of the boys announced that he was going to head home.
“Thanks for the show Em” “It was the most amazing and unforgettable experience I have ever had the pleasure of viewing” the boy said as he started to head off.
“Yeah cheers Em” “I don’t think that I will ever see anything quite as exciting as that ever again” Said the second boy as he also started to leave.
I sat myself up so that I could look at them.
“You’re welcome, but remember never say never, my next adventure could take us anywhere” “All that I ask, if you ever want to witness my exploits again, is that you speak of this to nobody”
“You’re the boss Em” “Well see you soon”
They both waved as they walked off. They seemed to be walking awkwardly and I guessed that maybe they had gotten as excited as I had.
I reached over for my bag and pulled out a small pack of wipes to clean myself. As soon as my pussy and thighs were clean I slipped my shorts and t-shirt back on.

My girlfriend helped me up and I noticed she was beaming with pride at me. We started walking back up the alleyway and towards home. She starting telling me how crazy I was but how she thought I was amazing at the same time. I acknowledged that it was crazy sometimes what I did for my pleasure but explained that I do have rules. There was never any touching by anyone other than I wanted and I was not having unprotected sex like some of the girls in our year. I explained that I was just enjoying the sensations that were created by the situations I put myself in. When we reached the end of the alleyway we both stopped and started laughing. It was one of those breaking the moment involuntary laughter session.

“Well I am glad I got to see you in action Em” “Please call me again next time” she said as she wondered off towards her end of the street.
I stood there for a little while taking in the events of the evening and smiled. I couldn’t wait until I could be risky again.

Click here to comment on the original thread!

Last edited by Leopard; 01-06-2011 at 12:33 AM.
The following user says Thank You to sweetashoney for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk