Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-07-2020, 02:05 AM   #1
Shikha9062

Female 24/F Risky Public Dares. Shikha❤️

I stay alone in an apartment. Just yesterday I got my lockdown pass which allows me to travel from my home to office which is a 40 minutes ride using a bus. Additionally I need to wait for the bus for approx 30 minutes every time while going to office and also while coming back.
And the most exciting thing is I am the only one on entire 5th floor of my office as everyone is working from home. Just some cleaners and office boys come to my floor occasionally, or else I am entirely alone all day, and there's not much work to do apart from daily paperwork, which doesn't require much of my attention.

The roads are empty, buses are empty, hardly any human seen on roads, especially when I am returning back home and its dark.

Give me tasks to perform while waiting for the bus, Inside the bus, Inside my office, or when walking back home from the bus . Tell me what to wear, (After I am inside or outside my office, as I cannot enter in front of guards wearing slutty clothes).
My nipples are pierced and I carry two large earrings to attach them and maybe lock myself somewhere with a chain in my nipple rings. This has been my fantasy from a long time, give me an idea as to how should I do it.

Make the tasks as risky as possible, just be practical. I want the thrill, but I don't want to get caught.

And I like giving reports :-)

Businesswoman with a dirty mind

Dislikes and likes depend hugely on mood & situation so cant really say. I am open to new things.

Limits - Family, Social Suicide, Scat and others like this.

Shikha❤️

Last edited by Shikha9062; 05-07-2020 at 02:08 AM.
Shikha9062 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
nudity, nudity public, outdoor dares, public, public dares